MC-Uterus plans on ruining another Marvel movie.........

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Greg Owen is a great watch, understands the issues with these movies and presents it in an entertaining way...

This video takes on the new Marvel movie.....that is already going to be horrible......

Simply casting women that no one likes, and adding an unknown male hero no one knows is just stupid...

Wow more and more left wing crap....they really hate normal people...

Last edited:
Greg Owen is a great watch, understands the issues with these movies and presents it in an entertaining way...

This video takes on the new Marvel movie.....that is already going to be horrible......

Simply casting women that no one likes, and adding an unknown male hero no one knows is just stupid...

Wow more and more left wing crap....they really hate normal people...

I used to go to the movies all the time, the early Marvel movies included as I was a fan of the comics.
I just went to see The Iron Claw, my only theater movie in I don't know how many years. Will not watch any more of the superhero trash.

Why would you even watch this garbage at all??? Get up and off your dead asses and find something excellent to fill your minds with, stop toe-sucking at the feet of the most depraved sexual deviants in human history... You literally waste away your lives on this garbage, basketball, football, Baseball, motion pictures, television, ect ect, wake the fuck up and reclaim your wasting lives! :wink:

Forum List

Back