Worst people in restaurants?

People who talk on cell phones or work their attention transfixed on their Smartphones. I feel so sorry for the people supposedly "present" with them.

People who think we need to hear and put up with their screaming kids. Spend some quality time at home. Maybe that is why they are crying. Mommy and daddy are never present with them as it is.

People who spend forever it seems deciding what they want. Is a menu that hard to read, or when you come to a restaurant, do you really not know what the theme entails as far as what is up for good eats?

People rude to staff. Exactly, as mentioned before, what you have coming if you continue with this date. Or is that what is happening already?

People feeding animals at the table. And you wonder why more came, including the monkeys swinging down to snatch your purse, and you want me to do something? If you ate a lot in the developing world like I have, then you would know what I mean. I am not impressed. Give it to the beggar on the street after you eat. That will mean something to me.

People that waste. Currently, among the big set in Stockholm, you spend money for one bottle of champaigne to pour out on the floor, and another to drink. I say you need a good spanking.

When I think of more, I will get back to you.

Forum List

Back