Worst NFL Rule Ever

crazyassted

Rookie
Sep 22, 2008
One of the most craziest injustices in our society has to be the NFL rule that the coach can only challenge two calls on video replay.

The coach should have two chances to be wrong - but if the coach is right both times, why should he be limited to being right only twice? Why penalize a team because the coach was right, after two bad calls?

So long as the refs are making bad calls, the coaches should have the right to set things straight. Of course, if the coaches start abusing this right by challenging calls which were good, they should be cut off.

Please call, write or email your local NFL franchise to complain about this rule.

I think a worse rule is the one they started this year in regards to a receiver being allowed to be forced out. That is insane.

I think a worse rule is the one they started this year in regards to a receiver being allowed to be forced out. That is insane.
I think the stupiest rule is the excessive celebration rule! As for the istant replay, I think allowing them to do this took away from the game!

One of the most craziest injustices in our society has to be the NFL rule that the coach can only challenge two calls on video replay.

The coach should have two chances to be wrong - but if the coach is right both times, why should he be limited to being right only twice? Why penalize a team because the coach was right, after two bad calls?

So long as the refs are making bad calls, the coaches should have the right to set things straight. Of course, if the coaches start abusing this right by challenging calls which were good, they should be cut off.

Please call, write or email your local NFL franchise to complain about this rule.

Disagree. The worst rule is the one that made the QB too big for the game. Followed by merely looking at a receiver going downfield draws a flag.

Excessive celebration rule is stupid. The in zone celebrations are what get the fans hype after a score

Forum List

Back