How About Them Bucs?

Stoner

Herbologist
Aug 16, 2008
Euphoria
What a game! My boys were down by 10 with about 4 minutes left. They came back, put it into OT and beat Da Bears in their crib.

Tampa%20Bay%20Buccaneers%2097-Present.gif

I watched the end of the Bears-Bucs game.

(Sunday Ticket is the best invention by mankind ever!)

Good for the Bucs. Don't think they'll ever win anything else with that weasel John Gruden as coach, however.

I have tickets to see them twice this year. I'm looking forward to it.

How bout them FALCONS!!!!

sports weekly said we would go 1-15. We are 2-1 and tied for the division lead. I'm going to the Panthers v. Falcons game this Sunday.

Bucs win! We took down the Packers. Was a good game. Looked a little hairy for a bit.

Man, if I was Gruden when they were on the one-inch mark at the goal line I would have put Matt Bryant in for a QB sneak to get a TD. His kid passed away and this was an emotional game for him. He cried the whole time. I would have let the kid get a TD.

Last edited:
Bucs win! We took down the Packers. Was a good game. Looked a little hairy for a bit.

Man, if I was Gruden and they were on the one-inch mark at the goal line I would have put Matt Bryant in for a QB sneak to get a TD. His kid passed away and this was an emotional game for him. He cried the whole time. I would have let the kid get a TD.

It's just not the Packers without Brett :(

I'm from the Tampa Bay area and I've never been a fan of the Bucs....well the Bucs owners anyway... or Gruden...

do you think putting Matt in and allowing him to score a TD would've made up for his 3 month old son dying? I doubt it...

Forum List

Back