"Worst Environmental Disaster Ever" Cleaned Up in About 100 Days?

Cool. Guess this means that 'self-regulation' stuff really works. In fact, you guys should push congress to drop any and all regulations on oil rig construction. And next time you might as well let it just flow. After all, it just fixes itself right back up. Just let it flow, cover the entire ocean with black oil, there are never any consequences. I mean seriously, all it took was thousands of tons of chemical dispersants (that we only barely know what they will do in the long term) all over the Gulf and a giant dead zone where nothing can grow or live for years. I'll take a few thousand more dubious chemicals in the ocean and a couple of mass death zones in the Atlantic as long as I can keep my giant SUV chugging cheap gasoline from my quaint suburban house to the city center every single day.

Morning Again in America, and everything is just great. :)

Not to put too fine a point on this, but which party was it that chaired every single committee in both houses of Congress overseeing every department of the Federal Government, including MMS, for the 3 years that preceeded the Deep water horizon disaster?

Which party was it that controlled the house, Senate and White House with fillibuster proof majorities and rubber stamp president for the 14 months that preceeded this disaster?

As a partisan hack for the Dems, you should really accept credit where credit is due.

Sorry, bud, by "you guys" I meant Americans, not just conservatives. *Points to location*

EDIT: For the record, the Democrats suck balls. Sorry, guys.
Ah yes...

Costa Rica... the Central American superpower. :rolleyes: Support Zalaya's shenannigans much in Honduras? Little Viva Che action going on? Ever hear of Ixtoc 1? How's that damaging your coastline (I keep mixing you up with Guatamala, you DO touch both oceans, yes?

<glances at all the 'praise lord Obama' posts>

Yep, and out come the partisan hacks to claim victory from the ass of P-BO and his subordinates when they did nothing but make the situation worse. But they must have KNOWN! It wasn't serious! After all, they slowed the barges and the skimmers and the booms, and blocked berms from being built, has slapped a moratorium on drillers to drive them out of the country, and does a bang up job of supporting tourism down there. All this while shaking down the most enviornmentally friendly (according to their campaign cash and ad campaigns) oil company in the world for 20+ billion like the fucking thief he is.

yeah... heap the praise on that pile o shit. We're getting the rest of the garbage together and setting it to burn. Don't wanna forget anyone.

Didn't the 0bama administration complain about the excessive amounts of dispersant used in the cleanup?

No, that must have been the Bush administration... Never mind....

Bush = Panic = Invade the wrong country

Obama = Calm = Make BP clean up their mess

:clap2:

... and all while shaving 2 points off his handicap...

He's actually a super-god...

Can I borrow the plans you used for YOUR 0bama shrine? No sense reinventing the wheel...

Can I borrow the plans you used for YOUR 0bama shrine? No sense reinventing the wheel...
:lol: Riiiight, giving credit to someone where it's due is worship. I saw how you all lived in Bush's rectum.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

funny-pictures-cat-had-too-much-catnip.jpg

That's it. You're cut off. Since you're just going to waste it, no more air for you.

My gawd that was dumb.

Funny...The game hasn't stopped Little Lord Obammyroy from acting completely irrationally.
maybe the cure is more golf on FLORIDA golf courses and no Gator mulligans.

Solve the world's biggest problem in what... 36 holes? 54 maybe? I hear applying a wild gator to the problem does that for nimrods.

I realize the right would have rather seen Obama running around and crying like Bobby Jindal does...but that doesn't ever seem to get results.
Right...It's much easier to just go play golf and take the credit when something positive happens. :lol:

Did you know that 0bama saved the satelites and electric grids from the solar flares last night?

He is truly amazing...

:lol: Riiiight, giving credit to someone where it's due is worship. I saw how you all lived in Bush's rectum.

Does that mean you won't share your plans?

I wasn't here when W was in office. Those who knew me on other boards knew that I wasn't the biggest fan of W's except in the form of tax cuts and doing the right thing.... originally with the war on terror and handling 9/11.

I predicted his presidency, back in 2004 would be like Truman's. Great first term, shitty second. Well we got it. I'm all for repealling most of what he did in the second term, the TSA and Homeland Security like I'm for repealing everything Obama's done.

He was a neo-wilsonian globlalist who did a few good things and will probably be remembered in the middle of the pack in regards presidential success, just like his father and Slick Willie.

Here's a present for y'all...your bitterness may give you heartburn so here's a cure.

Eat a burnt tortilla if you have heartburn, with-in 15 minutes your heartburn will go away. Charcoal on the tortilla (burnt part) is the key.

The well looks to be capped now. And the money is there for the people damaged by the spill and it's consequences. Yes, the President did do what was neccessary in this case.

As for the effects, even on Fox news they were stating that the oyster industry on the Gulf would not be back to where it was for at least three years. And we have yet to see what the oil under the water has done, or will do, for that matter.

Like Health Care and Financial Reform, our President did well on the Gulf spill, and Americans will be better off for his efforts. Unlike the Alaskans, all too many of whom died before they could even see 3 cents on the dollar for the damage from the Exxon Valdez.

Forum List

Back