"Worst Environmental Disaster Ever" Cleaned Up in About 100 Days?

If Obama was in control of the situation the whole time, then why the knee jerk decision on drilling? ......

If Obama was in control of the situation the whole time, then why the knee jerk decision on drilling? ......

Well now, suppose we had another blowout during the time we were working on this one. Just where would we get the equipment to handle that one?

The drilling moratorium should remain in effect untill the industry has in the Gulf the equipment needed to do an emergency repair on this type of blowout.

Well now, suppose we had another blowout during the time we were working on this one. Just where would we get the equipment to handle that one?

The drilling moratorium should remain in effect untill the industry has in the Gulf the equipment needed to do an emergency repair on this type of blowout.

Will the Congress be under a moratorium until we have the equipment in DC to stop that kind of blowout?

What will Barry save tomorrow?

I hear it is Barry's personal aura that keeps asteroids from hitting the Earth...

Awesome...

What's a matter, Doc? Incurable case of sour grapes:razz:

Sorry, rocks...

I just don't think waiting around for BP to do something and playing golf is worthy of praise...
What exactly did Obama do, or directly order be done, or supervise being done that plugged the hole? Saying plug the hole from the back nine is NOT leadership, even if it was on a gulf coast golf course.

Would you give W credit for 'plugging the hole' like this?

If not, nope. P-BO doesn't get credit either.

Shit, by this standard I deserve credit for plugging the damn hole!

Last edited:
heh...remember when you were all crying how un-American Obama was because he was keeping the boot to the throat of BP...in fact some of you fools called him a thug.

Well...it worked.

As did all the deployed Coast Guard vessels and booming operations.

Jindal's berms...well that seems to be turning out to be a waste of money and a hazard.

:lol:

heh...remember when you were all crying how un-American Obama was because he was keeping the boot to the throat of BP...in fact some of you fools called him a thug.

Well...it worked.

As did all the deployed Coast Guard vessels and booming operations.

Jindal's berms...well that seems to be turning out to be a waste of money and a hazard.

:lol:

obama_golf.jpg

Pluggin' the leak....

Well, we have all heard how the BP oil spill was the greatest environmental disaster to ever occur.... yet it looks like it is mostly cleaned up in 100 days....

That's good news I guess, to know that "the worst environmental disaster" can be cleaned up so quickly.

Friends of mine are in Destin this week and say there is no oil anywhere...

Obama has got to be pissed that this got cleaned so quickly.

Leak Is Capped, But Where's the Oil? : Discovery News

Why would he be pissed?

As I see it, Obama single-handedly cleaned up every drop of oil.

Sucks to be you.

I realize the right would have rather seen Obama running around and crying like Bobby Jindal does...but that doesn't ever seem to get results.

I have the perfect link for Bobby Jindal...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3it5zjL5Z8]YouTube - ‪Godsmack - Crying Like A Bitch ( NEW SINGLE)‬‎[/ame]

Ummm...He wagged his finger and shook down BP for a buttload of money.

Speaking of which, any bets on the gubmint's ability to piss all of it away and not return any excess to BP?
oh yeah... and he put his boot on BP's throat.

KNEE JERK !

Unless of course, the goal of this "crisis" was to shut down as much of the oil industry as possible. After all, everyone knows how much you moonbats just love the oil industry....... :eusa_whistle:

Well, we have all heard how the BP oil spill was the greatest environmental disaster to ever occur.... yet it looks like it is mostly cleaned up in 100 days....

That's good news I guess, to know that "the worst environmental disaster" can be cleaned up so quickly.

Friends of mine are in Destin this week and say there is no oil anywhere...

Obama has got to be pissed that this got cleaned so quickly.

Leak Is Capped, But Where's the Oil? : Discovery News

Why should he be pissed? He should be getting the big thumbs up. Do you think this is going to be an issue for the Reps this fall? Maybe a negative issue, when the people are reminded that they were saying that Obama wasn't doing anything.

He wasn't. He said he was gonna let BP handle it.

He said that it was their problem.

KNEE JERK !

Unless of course, the goal of this "crisis" was to shut down as much of the oil industry as possible. After all, everyone knows how much you moonbats just love the oil industry....... :eusa_whistle:

Ether he blew it out of proportion or he didn't.

Ether the whole thing was a scam or it wasn't.

It can't be both.

They shut down drilling for 6 fucken months....and now they claim the mess is just about cleaned up.

I sense that we've been fucken had. Ether the oil is out there or it isn't. It can't just evaporate.

By the way....does anyone wonder why Obama refused help from other countries for months? Think about it.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back