Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

1500px-All_palaeotemps.svg.png

Man made global warming believers are a fanatic cult! Usually you find these cult members among the patients at an institute treating the mental health disease known as Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Carnage for the religion.....

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:.....on DRUDGE now

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Entire top of the page is BLUE:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:....stories are historic. Tens of millions in wtf? mode tonight.

Only the k00ks think this will instill profound fear about the 3mm rise in sea level!!

I'm laughing.....actually, splitting my sides laughing s0ns!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

@www.blueballkickftw.com
Temps in the 50`s all week long here in western Pa. but that`s local weather just like last weeks zero degrees was local weather cartoon boy. Meanwhile in Australia, which is located toward the bottom of the globe, it`s hot as hell. I helped you locate Australia because I assume you`re just as ignorant about geography as you are about science.
Australia's Heat Wave Is Taking A Toll On People, Animals, Infrastructure And Land

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

Entire top of the page is BLUE:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:....stories are historic. Tens of millions in wtf? mode tonight.

Only the k00ks think this will instill profound fear about the 3mm rise in sea level!!

I'm laughing.....actually, splitting my sides laughing s0ns!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

@www.blueballkickftw.com
Temps in the 50`s all week long here in western Pa. but that`s local weather just like last weeks zero degrees was local weather cartoon boy. Meanwhile in Australia, which is located toward the bottom of the globe, it`s hot as hell. I helped you locate Australia because I assume you`re just as ignorant about geography as you are about science.
Australia's Heat Wave Is Taking A Toll On People, Animals, Infrastructure And Land
why is their weather climate and our weather is just weather? you still can't explain that dude. why not? you think australia is the globe and that's fking hilarious. you think we care about australia why 22 people died due to the cold? really, you think that's like number one on our concerned list? too fking funny for sure. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

@www.blueballkickftw.com
why is their weather climate and our weather is just weather? you still can't explain that dude. why not? you think australia is the globe and that's fking hilarious. you think we care about australia why 22 people died due to the cold? really, you think that's like number one on our concerned list? too fking funny for sure. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Damn! You`re every bit as clueless as Boogerbill. My point is that this is a big planet and one can`t ignore science because it was cold for a few days.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

@www.blueballkickftw.com
Damn! You`re every bit as clueless as Boogerbill. My point is that this is a big planet and one can`t ignore science because it was cold for a few days.
you should take your own advice then, cause one can't ignore science since it was cold for a few days. or is hot for a few days different than cold for a few days?

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

@www.blueballkickftw.com

Ahhh but fAiL s0n....research shows that peoples perceptions of the climate are based upon their observations of the local weather.

Sorry.....tough break for the climate k00ks.:dunno::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

JC.....these people just have this dead spot in the thinking....fail to recognize the science doesnt matter for dick if it doesnt transcend beyond it's own field.
Skooks, I almost lose my nut sack every time they say Australia. These stupid fks think Australia is the globe. 22 people died in record cold as cold as Antarctica but Australia was hot! They truly believe we all are more concerned about them

JC.....these people just have this dead spot in the thinking....fail to recognize the science doesnt matter for dick if it doesnt transcend beyond it's own field.
Skooks, I almost lose my nut sack every time they say Australia. These stupid fks think Australia is the globe. 22 people died in record cold as cold as Antarctica but Australia was hot! They truly believe we all are more concerned about them

Indeed.....what's important to me is, tens of millions of Americans feelings about climate change were simply hardened.

DRUDGE REPORT 2019®

@www.blueballkickftw.com

Can I suggest you go fetch AN ACTUAL LINK for this "great bad news" of yours? You can't quote the "top story" on Drudge and expect folks to go digging for WHAT WAS the top story 4 hours or 4 days later...

If you can't put in the OP -- at least post it on the 1st page of this "end zone celebration" you think you're having..

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

For Gawd sakes man, get some REAL temperatures. Not this REANALYZED modeling shit again.. I think RSS gives world map weeklies. That's ACTUAL TEMPERATURE readings..

Science does matter but this crap isn`t science. They use it as a stage prop much like Schumer uses his reading glasses at the low end of his beak when on camera to look erudite. Meanwhile reality is making a mockery out of this "science". Again we are setting new cold records in Canada. Edmonton and Saskatoon down to -41 C...and that`s not the wind chill but real temperature.

Forum List

Back