Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

I use analogies all the time in here to try and connect dots for the hopelessly duped in here.....sports team analogies.....boob augmentation analogies....

No dice....these folks just have zero ability to think on the margin.
Thomas Sowell, in his writings, was masterful at being able to bullseye the fuckedupedness in the thinking.
Maybe you do, but dino doesn't understand them.

You are a lost ball in high weeds.....
That's nice kid, you shootin' for the Confucius thing now?

I don't think you can pull it off.

You are pulling yourself off stupid…
If you understood punctuation that actually wouldn't have been a bad come-back.

As it is, it's pretty much meaningless.

You are such a tard...….

Maybe you do, but dino doesn't understand them.

You are such a tard...….
Says the kid who doesn't know how to use a comma.

Seriously, stop. At this point you're just embarrassing yourself.

The buoys measure temperature, which is always the same, so of what use are they?

Aside from that, you said pretty much what I just posted. Satellite data shows that the Earth hasn't warmed in the last 10 years.
The temperature of air and water in the Arctic is not always the same. I blame myself for responding to an illiterate. My bad, however I believe I can learn from it.

But if that were so, why has there been MASSIVE levels of apathy in the public about climate change action?
Fossil fuel industry fake news. Look at yourself, for example, refusing to believe your own scientists in favour of fake news.

The buoys measure temperature, which is always the same, so of what use are they?

Aside from that, you said pretty much what I just posted. Satellite data shows that the Earth hasn't warmed in the last 10 years.
The temperature of air and water in the Arctic is not always the same. I blame myself for responding to an illiterate. My bad, however I believe I can learn from it.
Yes, I know. The water temperature is always 32 degrees F. The air temperature varies widely. That's why measuring the water temperature in the arctic tells you nothing about whether the climate is changing.

You should blame yourself for being such a huge dumbfuck that doesn't understand that water can't get colder than 32 degrees.

Explained? Really? How about some observed, measured evidence to go along with those "explanations". How about a single piece of observed measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability....or a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere....or better yet, how about a single published paper in which the hypothesized warming due to mankind's burning of hydrocarbon fuels, which is the foundation of the anthropogenic global warming hypothesis has been empirically measured, quantified, and then attributed to so called green house gasses.

got any of those? Got an "explanation" for why not?
You are the among the worst of the folk I was talking about.

Still nothing but mewling logical fallacies... How does it feel to be holding a position that you can't even begin to defend..

That is how it goes when you have no informed opinion of your own. It doesn't pay to let someone with a political agenda give you one....I suppose it feels great till someone asks you to defend it...then there you are with nothing but logical fallacies...how sad.
You use a lotta big words that I doubt you really understand.

And you talk a lot of shit..but don't seem to be able to support your position at all...impotent name calling and one logical fallacy after another...got anything in defense of your position beyond the article which has no explanation for the observed evidence which contradicts it and NOAA's own statement that it is doubtful if the hypothesis holds water?
Lol, almost every climate scientist, government, and University supports my statement. Who's backing you up, Alex Jones and some Russian hackers?
In other words, every group that stands to benefit from it supports it. Why am I not impressed? In the Middle Ages the clergy insisted the Earth was the center of the Solar system, and for the same reason.

You miss that, Pakeha??

Greg

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

Crayola%20Crayon%2064%20Color%20Box_2.jpg

You are the among the worst of the folk I was talking about.

Still nothing but mewling logical fallacies... How does it feel to be holding a position that you can't even begin to defend..

That is how it goes when you have no informed opinion of your own. It doesn't pay to let someone with a political agenda give you one....I suppose it feels great till someone asks you to defend it...then there you are with nothing but logical fallacies...how sad.

And you talk a lot of shit..but don't seem to be able to support your position at all...impotent name calling and one logical fallacy after another...got anything in defense of your position beyond the article which has no explanation for the observed evidence which contradicts it and NOAA's own statement that it is doubtful if the hypothesis holds water?
Lol, almost every climate scientist, government, and University supports my statement. Who's backing you up, Alex Jones and some Russian hackers?
In other words, every group that stands to benefit from it supports it. Why am I not impressed? In the Middle Ages the clergy insisted the Earth was the center of the Solar system, and for the same reason.
Everyone but you stands to benefit from it?

Do you even listen to yourself?

You are such a tard...….

Says the tard without a clue.

You are such a tard...….

Says the tard without a clue.

They say Imitation sincerest form of flattery.

Nope. Climate scientist, government, and Universities (not the students) stand to benefit from it. 99% of the population stands to lose, big time.

Nope. Climate scientist, government, and Universities (not the students) stand to benefit from it. 99% of the population stands to lose, big time.
Just how do universities, governments, and scientists benefit from this?

Climate Reanalyzer

Looks like most of the US is much warmer than usual.
why is that bad?

dude, we just saw a swing of 70 degrees in a week. Are you saying that is due to CO2? explain how that would be? or, would you rather agree that the pressure systems in the northern hemisphere created the swings?

Forum List

Back