Worst day EVER in this forum for AGW devotee's

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Carnage for the religion.....

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:.....on DRUDGE now

https://www.drudgereport.com

Entire top of the page is BLUE:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:....stories are historic. Tens of millions in wtf? mode tonight.

Only the k00ks think this will instill profound fear about the 3mm rise in sea level!!

I'm laughing.....actually, splitting my sides laughing s0ns!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

@www.blueballkickftw.com

"Global freezing is global warming.......War is peace...Freedom is slavery...Ignorance is strength......Arbeit macht frei......"

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

gfs_nh-sat1_t2anom_1-day.png

Well now, the world as a whole is warmer than normal. But the same ol' dummies are braying because their backyard is cold. A split jet stream bring polar air south, as that same stream carries much warmer than normal air north.

Meh....we've been through this ad nauseam. The poles have shifted....doy....

Nobody is looking at a colorful map of the globe tonight. They have their toes in front of a fire trying to ward off frostbite....normal people that is. Save a few full-on members of the religion, most today who have even half a clue saw shit that makes the whole concept of global warming, well......laughable. Because that's how it works!

Folks laughing at the scientists today. Scientists who have yet to make their case to the public btw.....the only thing that matters unless you're ok with lOsInG.:113:

Oh.....and how many times have climate crusader guys posted that colorful globe up on community message boards and social media over the years? About 10 billion times now.....hasn't nudged one ass off their couch!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::flirtysmile4:

"Global freezing is global warming.......War is peace...Freedom is slavery...Ignorance is strength......Arbeit macht frei......"
Global Warming is a misnomer because it is not entirely descriptive of climate change. It is both an entirely accurate term and utterly misleading term because climate change brings about all kinds of extremes in weather. The United States is experiencing record low temperatures and Australia is experiencing record high temperatures. Current projections are for a rise of at least 2 degrees C by the end of the century. During that time we are likely to have record low temperatures, high temperatures, snowfalls, droughts, hurricanes, and tornado but the long term average temperature of the earth is increasing and will continue. We may be able to stop or lessen the effects of climate change by reducing fossil fuel use or it may be too late. However, I seriously doubt that we will do enough because humans respond to immediate emergencies. They adapt to slow changes.

Last edited:
Global Warming is a misnomer because it is not entirely descriptive of climate change. It is both an entirely accurate term and utterly misleading term because climate change brings about all kinds of extremes in weather. The United States is experiencing record low temperatures and Australia is experiencing record high temperatures. Current projections are for a rise of at least 2 degrees C by the end of the century. During that time we are likely to have record low temperatures, high temperatures, snowfalls, droughts, hurricanes, and tornado but the long term average temperature of the earth is increasing and will continue. We may be able to stop or lessen the effects of climate change by reducing fossil fuel use or it may be too late. However, I seriously doubt that we will do enough because humans respond to immediate emergencies. They adapt to slow changes.

You are correct.....the whole nobody sits around to watch paint dry.....thing. I'm thinking most AGW people never did much painting. They certainly missed the memo!:113:

Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )

You are correct.....the whole nobody sits around to watch paint dry.....thing. I'm thinking most AGW people never did much painting. They certainly missed the memo!:113:
As I said, humans respond to current emergencies. No matter how much scientific proof might exist that the world as we know will cease to exist in a hundred or so year, people are not going to change their way of life. When we see water skiing in the great lakes in December and people in the southwest living underground and wall street is a couple of feet underwater, Americans will be more than happy to address the problem, kind of like shutting the barn door long after Bessie is long gone.

Frankly, I'm really not worried. Me, my kids, and grand kids will probably all be dead and gone before the end comes. Our descendants may curse us for our inaction but all I have to say is they don't understand human nature.

Last edited:
Australia yeah is 116 degrees... Extreme weather is part of it... And only the GOP in the entire world denies. Absolute idiocy. Like Hillary and Obama are criminals, the rich pay too much in taxes....

Nah s0n......the myth of extreme weather being linked to climate change was busted many years ago. There are a billion links if one is patient enough to GOOGLE a few pages in ( the suckers never do :2up: )
I'll go with scientists, thanks.

This has been explained to you children over and over and over.

Stop practicing being stupid, you got it nailed.

The goal of the global warming crowd is to gain the power to shoot anyone who denies their theory.

I'll go with scientists, thanks.

Well I'm real proud of ya s0n....take a bow for us!! Glad your impressed.....because those who make public policy think the scientists are a bunch of goofballs!

Symbolic/billboard gazing shit is ghey.....unless one is a progressive!!:popcorn:

Forum List

Back