Worst Date You have ever been on??

gop_jeff said:
Avatar, I had a date like that once. I took a girl out to dinner and she told me she was Mormon and would only have a relationship with another Mormon. Of course, that didn't stop her from going out with me for the evening... :mad:

But the worst date I ever went on was with a girl I met in college who happened to live close by. She invited me over to her place for her dad's birthday party, which was to be followed by us going out somewhere. That got nixed, as she felt like staying in. So we (meaning her and I, plus her three younger sisters) watched a movie. About halfway through the movie (House on Haunted Hill) she gets up and makes a phone call. About the time the movie ends, some other guy shows up! So I quickly made a polite exit... but frankly I thought it was pretty damn rude.

Sounds like she used you as the good guy prop.... See daddy! I date nice guys! Then when you go out you bump into the "ex" etc. Just a different variation on the same theme.

well i deffinately cant beat any of those horrible and often creepy dates you guys have. worst date i had was when i thought it was going well then she decides to tell me she is interested in someone else. i could have been saved alot of time and money if i had known that before. but then it was still a pretty decent date.

women like that give us all a bad name! That's very flakey!!

gop_jeff said:
Avatar, I had a date like that once. I took a girl out to dinner and she told me she was Mormon and would only have a relationship with another Mormon. Of course, that didn't stop her from going out with me for the evening... :mad:

But the worst date I ever went on was with a girl I met in college who happened to live close by. She invited me over to her place for her dad's birthday party, which was to be followed by us going out somewhere. That got nixed, as she felt like staying in. So we (meaning her and I, plus her three younger sisters) watched a movie. About halfway through the movie (House on Haunted Hill) she gets up and makes a phone call. About the time the movie ends, some other guy shows up! So I quickly made a polite exit... but frankly I thought it was pretty damn rude.

Jeff that sucks!!!!!! Thank god not all of us are like that!

Fmr jarhead said:
Or maybe she was just broke and needed a meal......
Still no excuse for that!! she could have went to McDonalds's and gotten a happy meal if she was that broke..LOL

Bonnie said:
Still no excuse for that!! she could have went to McDonalds's and gotten a happy meal if she was that broke..LOL

Or at least suggested McDonald's instead of the expensive restaurant.

no1tovote4 said:
Sounds like she used you as the good guy prop.... See daddy! I date nice guys! Then when you go out you bump into the "ex" etc. Just a different variation on the same theme.

Actually the ex showed up first. When I realized that she was pulling the bait-and-switch, I made my exit.

Well I don't have anything really traumatic to relate, but I have had my share of morbidly embarrassing moments.

I guess it's German heritage which causes me to think linearly and to interpret things I hear literally. I was in high school - junior year, I think. That was back in 1964 - shut up, I know I'm getting old. I was at a drive-in movie (for you youngsters - that's an outdoor theater) with my date. About half an hour into the picture, (we've done nothing more than a little hand holding) she say's "Let's move back".

I was a little puzzled but, eager to please, I cranked my '55 Chevy and backed up about six rows. Before shutting off the ignition, I turned to ask "Is this far enough?"

She was laughing hysterically. Between gasps for breath she said "I meant - let's move to the BACK SEAT!"

We never did make it into the back seat. Oh well.

Merlin1047 said:
Well I don't have anything really traumatic to relate, but I have had my share of morbidly embarrassing moments.

I guess it's German heritage which causes me to think linearly and to interpret things I hear literally. I was in high school - junior year, I think. That was back in 1964 - shut up, I know I'm getting old. I was at a drive-in movie (for you youngsters - that's an outdoor theater) with my date. About half an hour into the picture, (we've done nothing more than a little hand holding) she say's "Let's move back".

I was a little puzzled but, eager to please, I cranked my '55 Chevy and backed up about six rows. Before shutting off the ignition, I turned to ask "Is this far enough?"

She was laughing hysterically. Between gasps for breath she said "I meant - let's move to the BACK SEAT!"

DORK! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Mr. P said:
DORK! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
That's right - get out the salt, asshole.

Now I'm offended. :teeth:

Merlin1047 said:

I realized where this one was going half way through..LOL I think that's adorable........That's a compliment btw

And on behalf of all these evil women you guys have dated, let me just, I'm sorry. That's just horrible how some women treat men! :slap:

Bonnie said:
Us smart women don't right Tam?:mm:
That's right, Bonnie!
Some women just don't have respect for themselves, much less others. I could not imagine going on a date with someone and talk about a crush I have with someone else or calling someone over while I'm on a date. That's just rude!!
This stuff upsets me, not only because I hate when people are disrespectful like that, but they get grouped into "Women" with the rest of us and not all of us are like that! Although I know a few :rolleyes:

Okm I dated a guy for a while back in high school. Hey was (I thought) and fairly nice guy. Well he got too serious so we broke up. I was in high school, certainly not ready for a serious relationship. Five years later after I had graduated he called me and asked me out. I said OK, good to hear from you, hope you are fine etc etc etc. We went to a resturant and had a great time. We laughed, had good conversation and a few adult beverages with our meal. On the way home he took a wrong turn and we ended up at a well known make out place. He told me he would not take me home until I promised to marry him. Well dang I hadn't even seen the guy in 5 years and you can not believe my surprise. I told him no and he insisted someone had hurt me and he would kill that sob. I am thinking ooooh myyy god, this guy is crazy. Well we sat in his car arguing until 4 in the morning and he fell asleep or passed out. He had had more to drink than I thought. Courage in a bottle I guess. I finally got the keys out of his pocket and drove myself home. He was parked in my driveway when he woke up. He rang the door bell several times that morning tying to get me to answer the door. Finally he left and I haven't seen him since. Humm I wonder what ever happened to him. Probably married with 8 kids.

Sounds far fetched but I swear it is a true story.

pretender said:
Okm I dated a guy for a while back in high school. Hey was (I thought) and fairly nice guy. Well he got too serious so we broke up. I was in high school, certainly not ready for a serious relationship. Five years later after I had graduated he called me and asked me out. I said OK, good to hear from you, hope you are fine etc etc etc. We went to a resturant and had a great time. We laughed, had good conversation and a few adult beverages with our meal. On the way home he took a wrong turn and we ended up at a well known make out place. He told me he would not take me home until I promised to marry him. Well dang I hadn't even seen the guy in 5 years and you can not believe my surprise. I told him no and he insisted someone had hurt me and he would kill that sob. I am thinking ooooh myyy god, this guy is crazy. Well we sat in his car arguing until 4 in the morning and he fell asleep or passed out. He had had more to drink than I thought. Courage in a bottle I guess. I finally got the keys out of his pocket and drove myself home. He was parked in my driveway when he woke up. He rang the door bell several times that morning tying to get me to answer the door. Finally he left and I haven't seen him since. Humm I wonder what ever happened to him. Probably married with 8 kids.

Sounds far fetched but I swear it is a true story.

I believe it..there are alot of ASSHOLES (guys) out there. The thing I never understood, and still don't is, why do girls go for em an leave the nice or good guys behind? I've seen it happen many, many times. It's almost like some/many women want to be pissed on...I don't get it.

Forum List

Back