Joker found!!!!!

Fmr jarhead

Aug 9, 2004
SoFLA
So we had our beer last night....after a very tired and road weary Joker made it to the Brickskeller.

If you've never drove in DC, he will have a few words for you, when he gets back home later today, or tonight to check the forum.

It was nice to meet one of the members face to face (and, NO, I did not kiss or hug him for any any of the chick flick aficianados out there)

He found a beer to his liking....very particular about his Munich beers, you know, but we ended up having a decent conversation from my point of view about Dimebag Darrell being killed, children, and just stuff in general.

So who do you think has travelled the furthest and met another board member (not as their purpose, but as a side trip)? CO to DC is not a short ride....

Who has met the most people from the board (where you are not related, or live in the same town)?

Just curious.

Fmr jarhead said:
So we had our beer last night....after a very tired and road weary Joker made it to the Brickskeller.

If you've never drove in DC, he will have a few words for you, when he gets back home later today, or tonight to check the forum.

It was nice to meet one of the members face to face (and, NO, I did not kiss or hug him for any any of the chick flick aficianados out there)

He found a beer to his liking....very particular about his Munich beers, you know, but we ended up having a decent conversation from my point of view about Dimebag Darrell being killed, children, and just stuff in general.

So who do you think has travelled the furthest and met another board member (not as their purpose, but as a side trip)? CO to DC is not a short ride....

Who has met the most people from the board (where you are not related, or live in the same town)?

Just curious.

I haven't met any but I really wish I had had the time to visit Joker when I was in Co. I think I would only go to DC in a teleporter but that's just a dude from Texas' impression. It's probably better.

He said he was sorry he missed you when you were in CO....

He was pretty beat up, and wet when he finally got to the pub. It was raining, and he parked about a mile away....got tired of circling, and not finding any parking.....he was happy to finally sit down, and have a beverage.

I may have to take it upon myself to try and meet the most board members, now, especially since I travel so much.

I met a member from another polisci board that I post on, but none from this board. Joker and I have talked about getting together for a tasty adult beverage, but haven't yet gotten together.

Never met anyone from this board or any other...and ya know I think I want to keep it that way..
It's sort of like lisiening to radio, we have this impression/image in our mind about this person we hear, then ya see them and it's over...So I would rather continue in my little dream world.
Boy it took all that to say I'm just an ANTI-Social asshole!:D

I went from SC to NJ to meet Janeeng, Jimnyc, and SirEvil! But... I had kinda met them before.;)

Here is a picture...now it worth something, right?

Keep in mind there were 12 more of these coolers....and only the two of us...

over 1150 different kinds of beer.

Attachments

• $beer cooler.jpg
    $beer cooler.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 88
Ahh....
MEEEE-MORIES

I had a good time and yes, I would recommend using a teleporter in DC.
Makes traffic in Denver look like a parade!!!
Would love to meet more board members.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Ahh....
MEEEE-MORIES

I had a good time and yes, I would recommend using a teleporter in DC.
Makes traffic in Denver look like a parade!!!
Would love to meet more board members.

Yeah, we'll have to meet sometime. We live pretty close to each other. Ever get your bike fixed?

Forum List

Back