Worst Date You have ever been on??

Mr. P said:
why do girls go for em an leave the nice or good guys behind?
Maybe it's the nuturing instinct we have. All the "bad guys" needs is someone to take care of them, and of course, "they'll change".
I don't know really, I don't understand it myself, but this is all I could come up with.

UsaPride said:
Maybe it's the nuturing instinct we have. All the "bad guys" needs is someone to take care of them, and of course, "they'll change".
I don't know really, I don't understand it myself, but this is all I could come up with.

Everyone has their good points, no matter how badly they treat others, love can be blind....and I would know. :D

Mr. P said:
I believe it..there are alot of ASSHOLES (guys) out there. The thing I never understood, and still don't is, why do girls go for em an leave the nice or good guys behind? I've seen it happen many, many times. It's almost like some/many women want to be pissed on...I don't get it.

Well I think when girls are young they look for excitement. They think bad boys are exciting. Good can be boring. I don't think they realize bad boys are actually "bad" boys until later, after it's too late.

A "manly" good guy is hard to find.

Said1 said:
Everyone has their good points, no matter how badly they treat others, love can be blind....and I would know. :D
Sure Said...Love is blind...But ya got to have your eyes open to start with, right?
I mean what are ya falling in love with?
A dream, a hope..what? And you can't fall for someone you don't want to see anyway....So, "Love is blind" jus don't get it..It must be something more than that.

UsaPride said:

I think the excitement of the bad boy type gets old quickly, and the wiser women decide they don't need all the bullshit that goes along with and so they start appreciating the nicer more serious guys.
I myself have never been outright nasty to any guys but there have been a few that got so serious so fast that they scared me off, and the shame of it was they were good looking and nice at the same time, but I was too immature to see it that way.
The perfect guy for me is one who has that bad boy image...... BUT.. IS a nice guy when you get down to it.

pretender said:
Well I think when girls are young they look for excitement. They think bad boys are exciting. Good can be boring. I don't think they realize bad boys are actually "bad" boys until later, after it's too late.

I think we just said the exact same thing with slightly different words...LOL

pretender said:

Interesting P...Can you tell me now..what is "A manly good guy"?

Mr. P said:
Sure Said...Love is blind...But ya got to have your eyes open to start with, right?
I mean what are ya falling in love with?
A dream, a hope..what? And you can't fall for someone you don't want to see anyway....So, "Love is blind" jus don't get it..It must be something more than that.

Meaning people are more than willing to put up with bad treatment, or willing to overlook it in order to be with someone. Some don't even notice how badly they are being treated until they've beein beaten within an inch of their lives, or cheated on half a dozen times.

Mr. P said:

I can.......rough and edgy outside and warm and sexy on the inside!! Hows that Pretender?

Earings are good, tatoos can be good, long hair a definate plus, not afraid to wear jewelry, but masculine at the same time, maybe even rides a motorcycle? Think Russell Crowe, James Caviezel, Jermy Irons, Mel Gibson.etc

pretender said:
Probably married with 8 kids.

Sounds far fetched but I swear it is a true story.

Doubt it, it sounds like the type of idiot that would spend the next four years complaining about this lesbian that he knew.

What a L-O-S-E-R!

Bonnie said:
I can.......rough and edgy outside and warm and sexy on the inside!! Hows that Pretender?

Earings are good, tatoos can be good, long hair a definate plus, not afraid to wear jewelry, but masculine at the same time, maybe even rides a motorcycle? Think Russell Crowe, James Caviezel, Jermy Irons, Mel Gibson.etc
I'm not so much into long hair (love the soldier look ;) ) but other than that, sign me up!! :D

Mr. P said:

Let me break it down for you sweetie. Manly..... a man who is a rough and tough kinda man. Strong, Clint Eastwood kinda man. Good meaning not a chauvinist, don't look down on women or think they are better than women, don't think women should stay barefooted and pregnant, kinda man. Manly and Good usually don’t mix. If they are manly they can’t be soft and thoughtful and caring etc. Don’t ask me why a man can’t be manly and good.

If only I could find a Clint Eastwood kinda man that respects women….. life would be good. Be still my heart!!! :cof:

Said1 said:
Meaning people are more than willing to put up with bad treatment, or willing to overlook it in order to be with someone. Some don't even notice how badly they are being treated until they've beein beaten within an inch of their lives, or cheated on half a dozen times.
Well that's not very smart is it?

Girls..I really do wander about this.
I'm not being mean...I'm interested in why it seems to be common..
So far..I don't see agreement by any of you..unless I just don't read feminine.

So really..so far it looks like even you girls don't have the answer.

One other thing I find puzzling...After women find they have made a mistake and start dating again...the common phrase is "All the good ones are Married". Hummm
Back to my original question...why are they rejected to start with?

Mr. P said:
Well that's not very smart is it?

Girls..I really do wander about this.
I'm not being mean...I'm interested in why it seems to be common..
So far..I don't see agreement by any of you..unless I just don't read feminine.

So really..so far it looks like even you girls don't have the answer.

One other thing I find puzzling...After women find they have made a mistake and start dating again...the common phrase is "All the good ones are Married". Hummm
Back to my original question...why are they rejected to start with?

A lot of it has to do with self worth and repeating old long set in behaviors.

And no not all the good men are taken. :tng:

Forum List

Back