Worse Than Treason

Suni ,,you have to admit you are what you are That goes for the Republican congress trying to overturn our election and folks like you In better days they'd line you up against a wall
Eddy I just want a free and fair election. Any allegations of ballot tampering needs to be investigated. There is nothing unpatriotic about making sure the American people's votes were all counted and bogus votes were thrown out according to the law. ... :cool:

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Are you sure? The last four years we have had many people claiming that the President of the United States was not their President. Many Americans will go on saying the the President of the United States is not their President.

So is the President, our President or not?
To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do. - Jerry Moran (R) U.S. Senator
A Note To Kansans
  • Jerry Moran U.S. Senator

I am a conservative Republican. Therefore, I must strictly adhere to the United States Constitution. The Constitution clearly limits the role of Congress with respect to presidential elections to the counting of electoral votes that have been certified by the states. The states, consistent with the principles of federalism and a limited national government, possess the sole authority to determine and submit their electors. To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do.
President Trump had every right under the Constitution to challenge the results of the election in the courts, and I publicly supported his right to do so given the allegations and reports of irregularities and fraud. But in every instance, the judgments were clear, and no judge or Supreme Court justice — including those appointed by President Trump — determined there was evidence sufficient to change the results of the election.

Support of the institutions and legal processes established in the Constitution by those who founded this exceptional American Republic are necessary to preserve our most cherished American values. Voting to object to the electoral process without a constitutional basis to do so may be expedient and lead to short-term political benefits for some, but would risk undermining our democracy — which is built upon the rule of law and separation of powers. No victory for one’s cause today can be worth what we would lose tomorrow.
A Note To Kansans

Moran to support Electoral College result
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran announced Tuesday that he will vote to certify the Electoral College’s vote to make Joe Biden the next president.
To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do. - Jerry Moran (R) U.S. Senator
Sorry, the Constitution has that right in it. He needs to work on his reading comprehension. Maybe English is his second language.

Suni ,,you have to admit you are what you are That goes for the Republican congress trying to overturn our election and folks like you In better days they'd line you up against a wall
Eddy I just want a free and fair election. Any allegations of ballot tampering needs to be investigated. There is nothing unpatriotic about making sure the American people's votes were all counted and bogus votes were thrown out according to the law. ... :cool:

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Are you sure? The last four years we have had many people claiming that the President of the United States was not their President. Many Americans will go on saying the the President of the United States is not their President.

A Note To Kansans

I am a conservative Republican. Therefore, I must strictly adhere to the United States Constitution. The Constitution clearly limits the role of Congress with respect to presidential elections to the counting of electoral votes that have been certified by the states. The states, consistent with the principles of federalism and a limited national government, possess the sole authority to determine and submit their electors. To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do.
President Trump had every right under the Constitution to challenge the results of the election in the courts, and I publicly supported his right to do so given the allegations and reports of irregularities and fraud. But in every instance, the judgments were clear, and no judge or Supreme Court justice — including those appointed by President Trump — determined there was evidence sufficient to change the results of the election.

Support of the institutions and legal processes established in the Constitution by those who founded this exceptional American Republic are necessary to preserve our most cherished American values. Voting to object to the electoral process without a constitutional basis to do so may be expedient and lead to short-term political benefits for some, but would risk undermining our democracy — which is built upon the rule of law and separation of powers. No victory for one’s cause today can be worth what we would lose tomorrow.
A Note To Kansans

U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran announced Tuesday that he will vote to certify the Electoral College’s vote to make Joe Biden the next president.
Sorry, the Constitution has that right in it. He needs to work on his reading comprehension. Maybe English is his second language.
Well ,,,,he is a republican,,,

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

A Note To Kansans

A Note To Kansans

They are with in the bounds of the Constitution, I don't like it however our government allows this procedure. You don't like it, then work with your congressman to change the law.

To say that using the laws is treason or worse is just BS.

On January 20th Biden will be sworn in and become president.

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

A Note To Kansans

A Note To Kansans

They are with in the bounds of the Constitution, I don't like it however our government allows this procedure. You don't like it, then work with your congressman to change the law.

To say that using the laws is treason or worse is just BS.

On January 20th Biden will be sworn in and become president.
An illegitimate president.

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Did we go to court over 60 times to prove he wan't ? Did the Supremes rule in his favor? I hate the ground he walks on ,before his presidency and will feel the same after A disgusting human being

Then you won't mind when people will say Biden is not my President?

Congress allows for the objections tomorrow, it won't change the outcome, it isn't treason or worse, it is our process. You don't like it, work to change the law.

ONE MORE How many slaps in your faces do you need Republicans?
Another loss for Trump

A federal judge in Georgia denied yet another attempt by President Donald Trump to decertify its presidential election results and President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
Judge Mark Cohen held a hearing Tuesday morning amid fallout from Trump's call to pressure state officials to "find" votes. Trump had sued Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Gov. Brian Kemp on New Year's Eve, seeking the emergency hearing on his request for an injunction.
Motion Hearing(Motion Hearing Non-evidentiary);
They are refusing to hear evidence. Stop saying cases are thrown out because of lack of evidence.

Clownage ^ They HEARD the evidence and gave it a two very enthusiastic THUMBS DOWN.
What the F is WRONG with you people?
Doc out :scared1:

Last paragraph in case you didn't get that far
The members of the public and the institutions of American life should shroud these seditionists in silence and opprobrium in perpetuity: no television interviews, no sinecures at universities or think tanks, no rehabilitating book tours, no jokey late-night appearances, no self-serving op-eds.
The sedition caucus is worse than a treasonous conspiracy. At least real traitors believe in something. These people instead believe only in their own fortunes and thus will change flags and loyalties as circumstances require. They will always become what they pretend to be, and so they cannot—and must not—be trusted ever again with political power.

So you don't agree Trump and Co are trying to overthrow our election??

They're only saying it should be overthrown ... they're not physically rejecting the election result ... speech is protected, behaviors are not ... notice in all 61 court cases, the Trump Administration has done exactly as the court ordered ... called being a "law abiding citizen" ...

ONE MORE How many slaps in your faces do you need Republicans?
Another loss for Trump

A federal judge in Georgia denied yet another attempt by President Donald Trump to decertify its presidential election results and President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
Judge Mark Cohen held a hearing Tuesday morning amid fallout from Trump's call to pressure state officials to "find" votes. Trump had sued Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Gov. Brian Kemp on New Year's Eve, seeking the emergency hearing on his request for an injunction.
Motion Hearing(Motion Hearing Non-evidentiary);
They are refusing to hear evidence. Stop saying cases are thrown out because of lack of evidence.

Clownage ^ They HEARD the evidence and gave it a two very enthusiastic THUMBS DOWN.
What the F is WRONG with you people?
Doc out :scared1:
They never heard evidence. You keep lying. You must be worried. Enjoy. :auiqs.jpg:

No amount of rationalizing can change the fact that the majority of the Republican Party is advocating for the overthrow of an American election.

You DOUCHEBAG, the GOP is trying to SAVE an American election FROM being overthrown.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Biden won.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to dismiss 10,000 witnesses, videos, sworn testimony and documented expert reports except by a massive coverup to conceal now that our election system is now COMPLETELY COMPROMISED by the federal government, DNC, radical left and medias.

You DOUCHEBAG, the GOP is trying to SAVE an American election FROM being overthrown.
There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY Biden won.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to dismiss 10,000 witnesses, videos, sworn testimony and documented expert reports except by a massive coverup to conceal now that our election system is now COMPLETELY COMPROMISED by the federal government, DNC, radical left and medias.

NASA grade conspiracy theory ...

So you don't agree Trump and Co are trying to overthrow our election??

They're only saying it should be overthrown ... they're not physically rejecting the election result ... speech is protected, behaviors are not ... notice in all 61 court cases, the Trump Administration has done exactly as the court ordered ... called being a "law abiding citizen" ...
Let me put this another way ,,,,,Reiny ,,,would you like to see what Republicans are doing now continue every 4 years ? Trump isn't making a jackass out of himself and taking the republican party with him?

If democrats are expecting patriotism for the communist country they are creating they better get used to a whole lot of treason.

Let me put this another way ,,,,,Reiny ,,,would you like to see what Republicans are doing now continue every 4 years ? Trump isn't making a jackass out of himself and taking the republican party with him?

This is going to depend entirely on the American Bar Association ... there are rules about filing bullshit complaints in court ... let's use the complaint demanding VP Pence change all the Biden's EV's to The Donald ... that is so far removed from reality, the lawyer who filed this should be disbarred from the Federal court system ... indeed I thought I heard that Michigan has filed a grievance against that Kracker-Bitch ... ABA can hold her responsible for her public statements in these matters, and yank her license to practice law at the Federal level if the ABA believes she brought disdain and rebuke on the profession ...

We have four years ... we can let the process proceed at it's own pace ... because if the ABA doesn't act, Congress can ...

If democrats are expecting patriotism for the communist country they are creating they better get used to a whole lot of treason.

There you go ... tear up the US Constitution just because you lost ... I'll save you the Google search: "Renunciation of U.S. Nationality Abroad" -- US State Dep't -- n.d. ... very clear and easy instructions how you can just leave ...

ABA can hold her responsible for her public statements in these matters, and yank her license to practice law at the Federal level if the ABA believes she brought disdain and rebuke on the profession ...

The ABA gets to decide who can practice law?
Are you sure?

Forum List

Back