Worse Than Treason

So far ... Republicans have been respecting the court's decisions ... so no sedation ... they are exercising their Right of Free Speech ... don't we all ... maybe you're confusing the two ...
have you listened to anything Trump has said ?? Find me 11780 votes for example? etc etc

Out of the more than 100,000 that were stolen.
We ask authorities to look for stolen property all of the time
The only way to find those votes for Trump would be to fabricate them.

ONE MORE How many slaps in your faces do you need Republicans?
Another loss for Trump

A federal judge in Georgia denied yet another attempt by President Donald Trump to decertify its presidential election results and President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
Judge Mark Cohen held a hearing Tuesday morning amid fallout from Trump's call to pressure state officials to "find" votes. Trump had sued Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Gov. Brian Kemp on New Year's Eve, seeking the emergency hearing on his request for an injunction.

So far ... Republicans have been respecting the court's decisions ... so no sedation ... they are exercising their Right of Free Speech ... don't we all ... maybe you're confusing the two ...
have you listened to anything Trump has said ?? Find me 11780 votes for example? etc etc

Take away all the illegal votes for Biden and you do not need to find one vote for Trump.

Take away all the illegal votes for Biden and you do not need to find one vote for Trump.
Declaring votes for Biden to be illegal would be itself illegal. You can’t rob someone of their right to vote without due process.

Another loss for Trump

A federal judge in Georgia denied yet another attempt by President Donald Trump to decertify its presidential election results and President-elect Joe Biden's victory.
Judge Mark Cohen held a hearing Tuesday morning amid fallout from Trump's call to pressure state officials to "find" votes. Trump had sued Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger and Gov. Brian Kemp on New Year's Eve, seeking the emergency hearing on his request for an injunction.
Motion Hearing(Motion Hearing Non-evidentiary);
They are refusing to hear evidence. Stop saying cases are thrown out because of lack of evidence.

Another loss for Trump

Which brings me to the comment I made early in this post ... filing in court for injunctive relief is LAWFUL ... absolutely nothing seditious about it ... it's like you're trying to out-idiot the idiots by being a bigger idiot ...

Just in case you're on his ignore list
Eric Arthur Blair said:
You can sit on my ignore list because I went to the trouble to send you a link that provided actual scientific data that proves election theft and you still have the guts to lie to my face about it. So long, loser.
Bragging about having to use your ignore list? ... there's not even a link to the press releases in question in your citation ... let alone any description of the math they used to come up with the figures they present ... that means they are making it up as they go along ... because these numbers would have been available with a week of the election ... but they're magically appearing now after two solid months ...

Lame sauce ... and a loser for needing an ignore list function ... just a simple lack of intelligence ... even Ed thinks you're an idiot ... "Okay Boomer" ...

Just curious Will What would you call it ? After 61 law suites and the SC said BS??
I would call it the Deep State defending the fixed election.
There is absolute proof as data scientists have absolutely demonstrated election fraud.

"In better days they would line up the vote thieves against a wall".
No they wouldn't..

Another loss for Trump

Which brings me to the comment I made early in this post ... filing in court for injunctive relief is LAWFUL ... absolutely nothing seditious about it ... it's like you're trying to out-idiot the idiots by being a bigger idiot ...
Did I say unlawful??? I said failure over 60 failures plus the supremes

Declaring votes for Biden to be illegal would be itself illegal. You can’t rob someone of their right to vote without due process.
If the votes are illegal, they are illegal. Who they are for does not matter the votes do not count.

Bragging about having to use your ignore list? ...
Is informing the same thing as "bragging"?
Not really.

there's not even a link to the press releases in question in your citation
So what?
The citation specifies data scientists addressing the Georgia state legislature. No press releases necessary
or warranted. It's an informational address to a political body...not PR for some dancers or other
idiotic show biz foolishness.

let alone any description of the math they used to come up with the figures they present ... that means they are making it up as they go along ... because these numbers would have been available with a week of the election ... but they're magically appearing now after two solid months ...
So because there was
no "description of the math they used" that means they are making stuff up?
That's a ridiculous stretch. It's incomprehensibly stupid. It's proof of your idiocy.

Lame sauce ... and a loser for needing an ignore list function ... just a simple lack of intelligence ... even Ed thinks you're an idiot ... "Okay Boomer" ...
Who is "Ed"? You're next on my list, by the way.

Did I say unlawful??? I said failure over 60 failures plus the supremes

From your OP:

"No amount of rationalizing can change the fact that the majority of the Republican Party is advocating for the overthrow of an American election."

That is unlawful ... so yes, you did say that ...
So you don't agree Trump and Co are trying to overthrow our election??

Suni ,,you have to admit you are what you are That goes for the Republican congress trying to overturn our election and folks like you In better days they'd line you up against a wall
Eddy I just want a free and fair election. Any allegations of ballot tampering needs to be investigated. There is nothing unpatriotic about making sure the American people's votes were all counted and bogus votes were thrown out according to the law. ... :cool:

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Are you sure? The last four years we have had many people claiming that the President of the United States was not their President. Many Americans will go on saying the the President of the United States is not their President.

So is the President, our President or not?

Javon Hutton Pultizer reported yesterday that ballots were received in the 2020 election that were completed by machine.
Javon Pulitzer reported yesterday on Twitter that ballots were provided in the 2020 election that he can confirm were filled in by a machine. Of course, this means that these ballots are fraudulent. Individuals fill in circles in ballots and do not use machines to do so.
That is treason. Supporting a fraudulent election is treason.
[/QUwon't.

Its not treason
Treason is very specific
It's bad.

Suni ,,you have to admit you are what you are That goes for the Republican congress trying to overturn our election and folks like you In better days they'd line you up against a wall
Eddy I just want a free and fair election. Any allegations of ballot tampering needs to be investigated. There is nothing unpatriotic about making sure the American people's votes were all counted and bogus votes were thrown out according to the law. ... :cool:

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Are you sure? The last four years we have had many people claiming that the President of the United States was not their President. Many Americans will go on saying the the President of the United States is not their President.

To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do. - Jerry Moran (R) U.S. Senator
A Note To Kansans
  • Jerry Moran U.S. Senator

I am a conservative Republican. Therefore, I must strictly adhere to the United States Constitution. The Constitution clearly limits the role of Congress with respect to presidential elections to the counting of electoral votes that have been certified by the states. The states, consistent with the principles of federalism and a limited national government, possess the sole authority to determine and submit their electors. To vote to reject these state-certified electoral votes would be to act outside the bounds of the Constitution, which I will not do.
President Trump had every right under the Constitution to challenge the results of the election in the courts, and I publicly supported his right to do so given the allegations and reports of irregularities and fraud. But in every instance, the judgments were clear, and no judge or Supreme Court justice — including those appointed by President Trump — determined there was evidence sufficient to change the results of the election.

Support of the institutions and legal processes established in the Constitution by those who founded this exceptional American Republic are necessary to preserve our most cherished American values. Voting to object to the electoral process without a constitutional basis to do so may be expedient and lead to short-term political benefits for some, but would risk undermining our democracy — which is built upon the rule of law and separation of powers. No victory for one’s cause today can be worth what we would lose tomorrow.
A Note To Kansans

Moran to support Electoral College result
U.S. Sen. Jerry Moran announced Tuesday that he will vote to certify the Electoral College’s vote to make Joe Biden the next president.

EqwKqMdW8AE032h.jpg

Did we go to court over 60 times to prove he wan't ? Did the Supremes rule in his favor? I hate the ground he walks on ,before his presidency and will feel the same after A disgusting human being

Forum List

Back