"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com

Loving the #romneyshambles hashtag tweets. :thup:

OK, it's BRITAIN, who CARES???????? AGAin do liberals bring up the stupidest subjects? I mean they're like the Wendy Williams of politics.

lol oh yeah now they don't matter, but that won't stop you morons from pointing out they dont like obama for political points...

Oh wait that happened in this thread already...

OK, it's BRITAIN, who CARES???????? AGAin do liberals bring up the stupidest subjects? I mean they're like the Wendy Williams of politics.

Well, it's you guys that are constantly bringing up how "badly" Obama does overseas (When really it's just two world leaders, Putin and Netanyahu, that Obama's had problems with) and then Romney has been bungling..

Paybacks a bitch..no?

:badgrin:

But when Obama was in Romney's shoes?

Obama in Germany - The New York Times > World > Slide Show > Slide 1 of 7

They LOVED him. Good luck, Mr. Romney.

Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?

As US president? Thankfully not, as Romney won’t win the election.

But otherwise, yes – Romney’s obviously a clueless amateur, in way over his head.

lol, like Obama was some seasoned professional when he was crowned king.
at least Romney was a governor of a state, not just some community agitator

Both their PM and the Mayor of London are Conservative, but neither had a problem calling out Willard.
What a first day, huh?

boy, this is cream the jeans stuff for the libs here..

petty:lol:

I'm sure the OP was frothing at the crotch to post the story...:badgrin:

they sound like a bunch of whiny wusses over there, the same as our President..of course they can't stand him either..

It boggles the mind the depths some will go to to deflect from REAL issues.

The Left is all about Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Classic example here outside Bain and bad haircuts no one remembers...

The country formerly known as England bestowed knighthood on Elton John. The #1 name for a male child in England is now Mohammed. Sarah Palin could probably kick Chapman's ass in a fair fight. The sissies would probably be speaking German if we didn't save their sorry DNA 60 years ago. How's that for perspective?

Naw.

Soon as Russia got involved..the war in Europe was pretty much done.

Asia was another story.

Um.. The Soviets getting involved is what started things. They allied with Hitler in dividing up Poland causing the eventual declaration of war between the UK and Nazi Germany.

What happened to the anglo-saxon unity?
YOU don't even begin to know what it means. Trying to appear smart?

FAIL :eusa_hand:

Hey T, do you ever think about what you're going to post before you post it? You say a lot of the same dumb shit over and over that basically equates to "I'm old, I've seen it all before, and you don't know anything."

I'm just saying you should stop that. Unless looking like an old, drunken coot is your thing.

"Looking like?"

The country formerly known as England bestowed knighthood on Elton John. The #1 name for a male child in England is now Mohammed. Sarah Palin could probably kick Chapman's ass in a fair fight. The sissies would probably be speaking German if we didn't save their sorry DNA 60 years ago. How's that for perspective?

Naw.

Soon as Russia got involved..the war in Europe was pretty much done.

Asia was another story.

Um.. The Soviets getting involved is what started things. They allied with Hitler in dividing up Poland causing the eventual declaration of war between the UK and Nazi Germany.

Yep until HITLER screwed over Stalin...and Stalin thought that words between criminals were thier bond?

Silly them. 78 Million people died because of these fascist idiots.

America sadly voted one in as POTUS.

Last edited:
622450_10150993529845326_1749113938_o.jpg
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
Oh yes! Let's go into foreign policy and we can compare with Obama!

:thup:

Oh wow. Please go there. Please, please, please tell us how Obama has fucked up on Foreign Policy. PLEASE TELL US.

Muslim Brotherhood.

Nuff said.

I'm sure the OP was frothing at the crotch to post the story...:badgrin:

they sound like a bunch of whiny wusses over there, the same as our President..of course they can't stand him either..

It boggles the mind the depths some will go to to deflect from REAL issues.

The Left is all about Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.

Classic example here outside Bain and bad haircuts no one remembers...

liberals wouldn't stand up for a Republican candidate being trashed over seas, they cheer them on..just like they cheered when the shoe was thrown at Bush, really pathetic people
and that they would throw in a woman Vice Presidential candidate on top shows how disgusting they really are

Last edited:

Forum List

Back