"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Willard would make the absolute worst diplomat as President...

we know he hates middle class Americans, but now we know he hates everybody else

stupid bigot

Most conservatives in this country hate every other country on the planet except Israel. And they aren't really to fond of Israelis or Jews.
:lmao: Oh, that's rich coming from the party that went full-blown anti-Semite while Bush was in office.

oh, i am still all ears.

we know he hates middle class Americans, but now we know he hates everybody else

stupid bigot

Most conservatives in this country hate every other country on the planet except Israel. And they aren't really to fond of Israelis or Jews.

But they like the whole rapture/god's landing strip, bit.

That's it swallow... You're not just another trolling hack or anything.

And most liberals hate freedom!!!! =D Debate!

Why do kids like you trend toward Homosexuality?

Pro-tip: Asking to swallow the semen of a 51 year old hetrosexual will generally lead to rejection.

Like now.

Go find another dude to suck off you fucking low life faggot.

stupid bigot

:lmao: Oh, that's rich coming from the party that went full-blown anti-Semite while Bush was in office.

:lol:

Now, which party was that? The one with Henry Waxman in it? Or presently has Al Franken? Or Chuck Schumer? Or Diane Feinstein? Or Debbie Schultz? Or Sander Levin? Or Nita Lowey? Or Carl Levin?

No sure..

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com

What do you care ,you would never cross the road and vote out of your cubical anyways.

You might convince yourself not to vote for him,not anyone else.

Sigmund would be all over you like flies on your lunch,disparage the other guy,so I'll feel so much better about the guy on my side.

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com

What do you care ,you would never cross the road and vote out of your cubical anyways.

Sigmund would be all over you like flies on your lunch,disparage the other guy,so I'll feel so much better about the guy on my side.

I voted for W. the first time around.

You should stop assuming you know shit about people you've never met.

Shit boy you do that daily,and I don't believe you voted for W

Shit boy you do that daily,and I don't believe you voted for W

You don't have to believe me, Buddy-Pal. That's the awesome thing about this situation we got here.

I'm sure the Pub propaganda machine won't find this important...

BREAKING NEWS for RWers: Romney is an idiot- so are Rush, Beck, Savage, Hannity,and you. But at least YOU'RE not bought off and greedy (oh maybe greedy, and hopelessly misled)....

Headline from 2004, Daily Mail, with picture of Booosh: "How can 58 million Americans be so dumb?" Great question!

Forum List

Back