"Worse than Sarah Palin" Says England

Romney in Shambles as Britain Proclaims Him Worse than Sarah Palin

Daily Mail Political Editor James Chapman has been providing the world a play by play of Romney’s British implosion via his Twitter account. Romney started things off by criticizing London’s preparedness for the Olympics. He then forgot the name of British Labour Leader Ed Miliband, and then he admitted that he had been given a secret briefing by MI6. This led the British to ask aloud if they have another George W. Bush on their hands, “Romney blunders again by revealing he’s had (supposedly) top secret briefing by John Sawers, MI6 boss. Do we have a new Dubya on our hands?”

Of course the RightyTighties won't care, because they didn't care when Dubya was in office, making our country look all dumb-a-fied. But it does make me very happy to know that people in other countries, and our closest allies at that, think that this guy is a walking, talking, unmitigated (Un-Mitt-igated?) disaster.

Another reason not to vote for this clown.

Here's another story for the RightyTighties: London Olympics: No gold medal for Mitt Romney from British press - POLITICO.com

England said Romney sucks?

"England is people, too, my friend!"

yep, I think he sewed that up with his, you didn't build that speech..
He should just stay at work and keep quiet, but we know he won't do that..so I say, you go Obama...:lol:

Well you can't really hold the President accountable for that position, just look to his life and how many things were just handed to him that he didn't have to work for....recently the nobel peace prize comes to mind ;)

no kidding, who gets a peace prize before they even do anything..and he ACCEPTED it which was even more hilarious but so HIM

His out was giving the money to charity...:eusa_whistle:

Who gives a shit what the Brits think?

They haven't been able to get rid of the "Royals" in the past 200 years so I'd say we're up on them.
Republicans do...when it fits you.

Remember when Obama and McCain were campaigning and all the entire RW was spewing was how Obama was some rockstar celeb?

Well guess what...they're about to try that stupid stunt again.

GOP thinks attacking Obama as celebrity will be effective in 2012 - TheHill.com

BAH!! Stupid RepubliCON$...never learn!

hulk2-463pic2.gif

*SMH*

Last edited:
Who gives a shit what the Brits think?

They haven't been able to get rid of the "Royals" in the past 200 years so I'd say we're up on them.
Republicans do...when it fits you.

Remember when Obama and McCain were campaigning and all the entire RW was spewing was how Obama was some rockstar celeb?

Well guess what...they're about to try that stupid stunt again.

GOP thinks attacking Obama as celebrity will be effective in 2012 - TheHill.com

BAH!! Stupid RepubliCON$...never learn!

hulk2-463pic2.gif

*SMH*

:eusa_doh:

What's funny as hell is that Mitt has been saying for months how the US is going south in the eyes of the world. So aside from making a trip to suck money up from the vultures at Barclay's, he spends a ton of his campaign money to make himself look diplomatic. He winds up making himself looking like a moron when it comes to diplomacy.

He couldn't have timed it better. Hundreds of millions of people, around the world, and back here in the US, are paying attention to the Olympics now. People who don't start paying attention to presidential politics until after Labor Day, are getting a glimpse into Romney's foreign policy idiocy.
OHH....SNAP!!!!!

Misc_OhSnap_Bear_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

You're right...I hadn't even considered that.

Oh snap is right, but while Willard is destroying our credibility abraod, his fascist fuck friends here in the states are actively preventing Black people from voting

In a 630-page deposition, released to the press yesterday, former Republican Party Chairman Jim Greer described a systemic effort by Republicans to suppress the black vote. Referring to a 2009 meeting with party officials, Greer said “I was upset because the political consultants and staff were talking about voter suppression and keeping blacks from voting.” He also said party officials discussed how “minority outreach programs were not fit for the Republican Party.” Florida is currently embroiled in a controversy surrounding Gov. Rick Scott’s (R) voter purge program, which disproportionately affects voters of color. Fifty-eight percent of Scott’s original list of voters who were supposedly ineligible to voter were Hispanic while Hispanics make up only 13 percent of Florida’s eligible voters. Greer and the GOP cut ties in 2010, and he is currently facing felony corruption charges. (HT: Salon)

America reached it's pinnacle of respect, admiration, and power, when she didn't give a rats ass about what Europe had to say. The only one's that give a hoot are the liberal self proclaimed intellectuals that for one reason or another can't balance a check book, read and understand a financial statement, and don't understand the concept of cause and effect.

America reached it's pinnacle of respect, admiration, and power, when she didn't give a rats ass about what Europe had to say. The only one's that give a hoot are the liberal self proclaimed intellectuals that for one reason or another can't balance a check book, read and understand a financial statement, and don't understand the concept of cause and effect.

oh god, another idiot

You are a very special brand of stupid!

Thanks for sharing.

That is such crap!!! Obama was cheered as a presidential candidate when he went out of the country. Romney was booed. You're such a liar.

All mankind??? Why don't you just be honest about why you don't like him.

Wow - you really are an idiot. America is hated by a large part of the world - and it's a badge of honor. If the majority of the world is "cheering" one of our candidates, it's because he's an anti-American radical (which is exactly what Obama is). Lets take a look at a few facts here:

I stopped reading after the first paragraph. You sound like a lunatic. Did you really think I was going to read this tirade??? I couldn't care less what someone like you has to say.

I guess you never owned horses?
it shows.

Don't be any stupider than usual, Steph. I am close to someone that owns a ranch in Antelope Valley, and guess what??? Her horses do not dance or get excited about anything. I can't believe that even you would defend something so absolutely ridiculous.

You low information voters would defend Romney if we found out he was a mass murderer.

LOL, I forgot, you know everything and have high voter information..:lol:
I grew up with horses, so I don't care about who you know..

God, but you are hopeless.

Don't be any stupider than usual, Steph. I am close to someone that owns a ranch in Antelope Valley, and guess what??? Her horses do not dance or get excited about anything. I can't believe that even you would defend something so absolutely ridiculous.

You low information voters would defend Romney if we found out he was a mass murderer.

LOL, I forgot, you know everything and have high voter information..:lol:
I grew up with horses, so I don't care about who you know..

God, but you are hopeless.

Truly. So - walking away seems a good idea. ;)

The country formerly known as England bestowed knighthood on Elton John. The #1 name for a male child in England is now Mohammed. Sarah Palin could probably kick Chapman's ass in a fair fight. The sissies would probably be speaking German if we didn't save their sorry DNA 60 years ago. How's that for perspective?

Naw.

Soon as Russia got involved..the war in Europe was pretty much done.

Asia was another story.

Eh? Russia got involved in the war on the very first day, carving up Poland with the Germans. Then, a few years later, the Nazis were on the outskirts of Moscow, Leningrad and Stalingrad.

Willard would make the absolute worst diplomat as President...

we know he hates middle class Americans, but now we know he hates everybody else

stupid bigot

Most conservatives in this country hate every other country on the planet except Israel. And they aren't really to fond of Israelis or Jews.

But they like the whole rapture/god's landing strip, bit.

That's silly.

Most conservatives in this country hate every other country on the planet except Israel. And they aren't really to fond of Israelis or Jews.

But they like the whole rapture/god's landing strip, bit.

You got that exactly right.
I wonder if Willard's private club allows Jews now.

How dare Romney be right!

Are you kidding??? It's like going into someone's house and telling them they didn't do a great job of decorating!!! What Romney did was just plain stupid.

Only Obama and his people believe that being honest is stupid! :lol:

During the election, Obama offered Jeremiah Wright some serious cash to shut up. At the meeting Obama said to Wright, "Do you know what your problem is? You're problem is, you have to tell the truth".

Really says it all folks....

About you, yes.

Forum List

Back