World's Richest Now Richer Than Before Great Recession

Stands to reason doesn't it? If you have more you can weather whatever happens better then the poor. Look at Pelosi. Her net worth increased by 65% in the last couple of years.
She figured out how to make that hopey changy thing work for her real well don't you think?

What the Fuck does Pelosi have ANYTHING to do with this? You are just interjecting bullshit because you know you are wrong. Pelosi is just another rich person who is in the House of representatives... just like about... oh.. 80-90% of the other people in there.

So... what does that have to do with the Rich getting richer, while us Middle Class and lower people get the rug pulled out from under us? Why is that fair and how is that in any way... EVERYONE MAKING A SACRIFICE?

Because dear boy. The rich ALLWAYS get richer. They write the tax laws to benefit themselves. They buy the politicians to make the laws that benefit them and you aid and abet them then whine when they do what they have allways done.

Fair? Tell me what in life is fair. Grow up.

Because dear boy. The rich ALLWAYS get richer. They write the tax laws to benefit themselves. They buy the politicians to make the laws that benefit them and you aid and abet them then whine when they do what they have allways done.

Yeah... so let's not try to change that. Let's keep on voting the Corporatists in.... Oh wait... you consider the Dems Corporatists too.

Well, let me tell you something.... I'd be willing to bet that if they didn't have to play the same game that the Republicans do to be competitive in elections, many of them(not all) would not do it.

As far as the "fair" thing? Fuck you. Nowhere did I say life was fair. I keep hearing from both the right and the left that we all have to have shared sacrifice... but all I see is Cuts to social programs that... ohhh... 90+% of us will be needing sooner or later. But I have yet to see anything that calls for the wealthy to SHARE that sacrifice.

They all ought to be lined up and shot, their assets taken, dispersed across America and start the fuck over, and let the cream rise to the top legitimately. No "special favors", no Washington Lobbyists... just pure competition. But even without the summary executions... our rich are so used to being pandered to... Competition has become a word of simple propaganda to rile the idiots of the tea party up. They don't want competition anymore than the crack whore wants her welfare cut off.

You think the politicians for big government want the poor to have money? Of course they don't. They are rich. They have their money. That's why they tax income and not consumption. To prevent people from becoming rich. That's why they spend money we don't have. To keep those who are poor dependent on them. It keeps them in their place.

If you want wealth, you humble yourself, you labor with all your might, you learn to be frugal and thrifty, you spend less than what you consume.

That's how it works as individuals. And that's how it works as a nation.

Maybe instead of hating the rich, you keep politicians that keep you from obtaining wealth out of power and work hard for your own money. And be good stewards of what you have.

You mean we're not all in this together?

Not if you're among the "high net worth individuals" (HNWIs) who've not only made back what they lost in the fall of '08, now they are richer than ever and there are more of them - nearly 11 more - than before the recession struck.

"According to the annual world wealth report by Merrill Lynch and Capgemini, the wealth of HNWIs around the world reached $42.7tn (£26.5tn) in 2010, rising nearly 10% in a year and surpassing the peak of $40.7tn reached in 2007, even as austerity budgets were implemented by many governments in the developed world..."

The rich get richer because the poor get austerity budgets.

World's Wealthiest People Now Richer than Before the Credit Crunch | Common Dreams
Holy shit? Starting another class envy troll thread?
Quite frankly, we're tired of this bullshit.
The mods should close this idiotic thread.

Class envy? You are a fascist.

Noting REALITY is now called class envy by some, tools

Well, I guess one can call the reality based posters whatever one wants, but that doesn't change the fact that they happen to be right, does it?

Witnessing working class rightwingers defend the Rich is like watching poor people buy lottery tickets.
.....And, giving half, of them, to the Rich....you know, as Tribute to the Rich....a sign of their undying-devotion to the Rich.​

This has gotta be some genetic-carryover, from the 1700s....when the Teabaggers ancestors were called Tories.​

Great another idiot who doesn't know what Tories were (or the tea partiers, I imagine).

Tory:

: an American upholding the cause of the British Crown against the supporters of colonial independence during the American Revolution.
NOW you know!!!

Much like their ancestors supported the Crown/Status Quo (outta laziness, and hope$ of personal-profit), Teabaggers are doing the SAME, presently.

:cool:
NEXT?!!

Last edited:

Not if you're among the "high net worth individuals" (HNWIs) who've not only made back what they lost in the fall of '08, now they are richer than ever and there are more of them - nearly 11 more - than before the recession struck.

"According to the annual world wealth report by Merrill Lynch and Capgemini, the wealth of HNWIs around the world reached $42.7tn (£26.5tn) in 2010, rising nearly 10% in a year and surpassing the peak of $40.7tn reached in 2007, even as austerity budgets were implemented by many governments in the developed world..."

World's Wealthiest People Now Richer than Before the Credit Crunch | Common Dreams

s0n........you posted this in the wrong forum.

This is the POLITICS forum. Politically.......the topic is apolitical in 2011.

And why is every single link you post up from one of the top 5 liberal webistes on the net? Thats gay. Nobody posts up hyper-partisan websites on here because when you do, you look like a hyper-partisan k00k. CommonDreams and Alternet are the most popular far left webistes in the blogging world.

Anyway..........in 2011 and for the next ten years, only the k00ks will be calling for higher taxes on the rich. With the GOP having the HOUSE sewn up for the next ten years, talking about this topic on a POLITICAL forum is akin to marching naked down Main Street shaking a bannana at people.

.....And, giving half, of them, to the Rich....you know, as Tribute to the Rich....a sign of their undying-devotion to the Rich.​

This has gotta be some genetic-carryover, from the 1700s....when the Teabaggers ancestors were called Tories.​

Great another idiot who doesn't know what Tories were (or the tea partiers, I imagine).

Tory:

: an American upholding the cause of the British Crown against the supporters of colonial independence during the American Revolution.
NOW you know!!!

Much like their ancestors supported the Crown/Status Quo (outta laziness, and hope$ of personal-profit), Teabaggers are doing the SAME, presently.

:cool:
NEXT?!!

Geez s0n..........why be so fcukking angry and miserable and jealoous of other peoples success all the time?

Step 1..........go out and get a job.

Step 2..........reinvent yourself, take initiative and apply yourself to
something.

Step 3..........Follow step 1 and 2 because you are losing.

And dude...............lose the blogging habit. 10,000 posts in one year is pretty fcukking fucked up s0n...........you need a beer and a plan. Stay busy and get your ass networked.......take a bike ride. Something s0n...........

cover-2.jpg

Last edited:

And why is every single link you post up from one of the top 5 liberal webistes on the net? Thats gay. Nobody posts up hyper-partisan websites on here because when you do, you look like a hyper-partisan k00k. CommonDreams and Alternet are the most popular far left webistes in the blogging world.

Anyway..........in 2011 and for the next ten years, only the k00ks will be calling for higher taxes on the rich. With the GOP having the HOUSE sewn up for the next ten years, talking about this topic on a POLITICAL forum is akin to marching naked down Main Street shaking a bannana at people.
Skooker...

Are you saying those whose wealth increased by nearly 10% between 2009 and 2010 managed that feat without POLITICS?

Are you disputing this content simply shaking your banana:

"The globe's richest have now recouped the losses they suffered after the 2008 banking crisis.

"They are richer than ever, and there are more of them – nearly 11 million – than before the recession struck."

Yeah... so let's not try to change that. Let's keep on voting the Corporatists in.... Oh wait... you consider the Dems Corporatists too.

Well, let me tell you something.... I'd be willing to bet that if they didn't have to play the same game that the Republicans do to be competitive in elections, many of them(not all) would not do it.

As far as the "fair" thing? Fuck you. Nowhere did I say life was fair. I keep hearing from both the right and the left that we all have to have shared sacrifice... but all I see is Cuts to social programs that... ohhh... 90+% of us will be needing sooner or later. But I have yet to see anything that calls for the wealthy to SHARE that sacrifice.

They all ought to be lined up and shot, their assets taken, dispersed across America and start the fuck over, and let the cream rise to the top legitimately. No "special favors", no Washington Lobbyists... just pure competition. But even without the summary executions... our rich are so used to being pandered to... Competition has become a word of simple propaganda to rile the idiots of the tea party up. They don't want competition anymore than the crack whore wants her welfare cut off.

Oh how cute! Shoot all the people that know how to do things! What a smart idea! I wonder how long it would take you to starve to death because you are not capable of taking care of yourself? My guess is you would be shot by one of the better prepared and skilled folks out there so they could take whatever valuable things you have that they want.

You don't expressly say "fair" anywhere that is true but then you reveal your true colors with this missive...
They all ought to be lined up and shot, their assets taken, dispersed across America and start the fuck over, and let the cream rise to the top legitimately. No "special favors", no Washington Lobbyists... just pure competition.

Once again, there is no "fair" someone allways figures out a better way, or works harder then the others and rises to the top and the cycle begins again because people are people.
I despise Dems and Repubs alike if they are corrupt. If they are honest then I choose the one I think will do the job the best and will be least susceptible to corruption. That's the best you can do.

You folks on the other hand allways vote Dem because they use propaganda that you fall for over and over and over again. Grow up and educate yourself with more then one source of info. Learn what the other side has to say too, you might be surprised that they have ideas that are good too.

Oh goody the rich are getting richer.

I just love those rich folks.

They pay 60% of all the Red taxes out there. Good for them. Hope they all make more money so they can pay more Fed Taxes.

That way I won't have to.

Skooker...

Are you saying those whose wealth increased by nearly 10% between 2009 and 2010 managed that feat without POLITICS?

Are you disputing this content simply shaking your banana:

"The globe's richest have now recouped the losses they suffered after the 2008 banking crisis.

"They are richer than ever, and there are more of them – nearly 11 million – than before the recession struck."

No, they managed it because their net worth was not tied up in their homes. The home is the single largest investment for most Americans. They all took a huge hit over the last two years. A 50% drop in value is common here in NV.

I would like to know how Pelosi managed her increase though. In general the only way to get that large of an increase over a very short time is to invent something that everyone wants and pays for...or through very saavy investments that all hit at exactly the same time (even rarer then the invention method) or through nefarious means.....whatever they may be.

Just more proof that in todays economy it is geared towards making the rich, richer while the middle class shrinks and struggle more and more every day. It's many of the people on this site that fall in to that last group but many of them have been convinced that by increasing the wealth of the wealthy will somehow help them too. It's an amazing thing to watch really. Theres a sucker born every minute is probably an understatement.

It's about collapsing the rich down into the middle class and using welfare and other programs to bring the lower up into the middle class, that way everyone is equally miserable.

So you think things are headed in the right direction? Under Obama?

This is where you get to look like a hypocrite...and Go!

No. The rich are getting richer despite Zero. Why? Because they can. The rest of us just have to hang on until Jan. 2013.

LOL,"because they can". So Obama isn't holding the rich back then? And the economy is getting better, no? That is what you said.

Looks like the economy is not picking up at all.

June Unemployment Rate Expected To Tick Up to 9.8%

So you think things are headed in the right direction? Under Obama?

This is where you get to look like a hypocrite...and Go!

No. The rich are getting richer despite Zero. Why? Because they can. The rest of us just have to hang on until Jan. 2013.

there will be no real change in 2013.

Unless a tea party candidate is voted into the white house and the tea party also take a majority in the senate and congress, you're exactly right.
All the rest of them are bought and paid for politicians by special interest groups.

LOL,"because they can". So Obama isn't holding the rich back then? And the economy is getting better, no? That is what you said.

Looks like the economy is not picking up at all.

June Unemployment Rate Expected To Tick Up to 9.8%

Take it up with the other guy who claimed the economy is turning around. He doesn't seem to want to back up his statement though. Probably because he's a hypocrite.

Aw, c'mon, now.....don't get too upset.

You should be USED-to-it, by now.

You Teabaggers really thought the 1%ers were gonna reward you, for all your support???

So......how many times has that been, for you, over the course o' your Life....you know, kissin' the rich-kid's ass....hoping he'd let you hang-with-him???

Actually, we where kind of self sufficiently minding our own business until leftists took over the country and decided that laws don't matter anymore.

Forum List

Back