WorldNetDaily: Soy makes kids gay

eating-popcorn-03.gif

This is called a smear campaign.

I don't understand the hostility Sky. I'm not trying to do anything to you. I'm not making up anything about you. I'm really confused as to why you're getting upset. :(

Last edited:
I guess my overall question is here: So what? Who cares if your kids are gay? That's like saying "If a mother drinks a lot of water during her pregnancy, the kids will be right handed." Yes, while it's all funny that soy has the potential to make kids gay according to this loon, so what if it did? I guess I don't get it... I don't think that there's anything wrong with being gay. I don't think there's anything wrong with being black, either.

You probably missed my post:

I'm going through the scientific references in the various articles... Maybe I'll have an opinion in a day or so. What did you find that makes the research invalid?

Any comments?

I'd say it's unlikely. I read the whole article, and while i thought he made a couple leaps there was what seemed to me like pretty sound logic. I didn't see reference to religion so I'm guessing the 'religious wingnuts loves this stuff' comment was just more of the OPs unbiased, non-agenda-based love for religious people. Dunno. :confused:

WND has a history of feeding those wingnuts what they want to hear even if it means twisting the truth or completely fabricating stories. Do you condone lying?

You probably missed my post:

Any comments?

I'd say it's unlikely. I read the whole article, and while i thought he made a couple leaps there was what seemed to me like pretty sound logic. I didn't see reference to religion so I'm guessing the 'religious wingnuts loves this stuff' comment was just more of the OPs unbiased, non-agenda-based love for religious people. Dunno. :confused:

WND has a history of feeding those wingnuts what they want to hear even if it means twisting the truth or completely fabricating stories. Do you condone lying?

So are you trying to say that you don't intend to answer the question?

If you don't remember what it was I'll help you out:

What did you find that makes the research invalid?

Let's talk about the research. Not whether or not you like WND or how religious people really eat this stuff up or what the weather is like today. If you only posted this to laugh about how incredibly silly it is that's fine, so say, and we can all move on. But if you'd like to man up and put some effort into having a discussion that would be really welcome. But like I said to the platypus I think it's unlikely that you will. Manning up isn't something I can recall ever seeing you do. You may find the article to be hysterical, but you're making it very clear how seriously YOU should be taken as well.

Years ago I saw a documentary that said that the amount of progesterone in a girl affected her behavior, why wouldn't you think the amount of estrogen in a boy would affect his behavior?

true women need a precise amount of progesterone....you could miscarry ones offspring in your latter term of pregnancy even if you do not have the right amount....

I didn't even realize you posted a question

Let's talk about the research. Not whether or not you like WND or how religious people really eat this stuff up or what the weather is like today. If you only posted this to laugh about how incredibly silly it is that's fine, so say, and we can all move on.

Yeah, that's it. That was the reason I gave in the original post remember? Do you have any reason to doubt what I said or are you again imagining another sinister motive against you poor persecuted christians?

If I posted a claim that feeding kumquats to dogs would make them speak French, would you even bother to look at any alleged research I presented?

Last edited:

Let's talk about the research. Not whether or not you like WND or how religious people really eat this stuff up or what the weather is like today. If you only posted this to laugh about how incredibly silly it is that's fine, so say, and we can all move on.

Yeah, that's it. I can't believe anyone could even entertain such a juvenile conclusion.

If I posted a claim that feeding kumquats to dogs would make them speak French, would you even bother to look at any alleged research I presented?

Ah, so if the conclusion sounds ridiculous, it MUST be wrong. :clap2:

I was going to present my take on this based on the references in your first post, but it's obvious that you have no interest in the truth if the conclusion sounds 'juvenile' to you. You know, there are a lot of 'juvenile-sounding' conclusions in Physics which are true, but I"m sure you're not interested in hearing about them, either.

However, there is one other possibility... You could be a troll. In other words, you are just 'kidding around' and are actually smarter than what you appear. Is that the case here?

Yeah, that's it. I can't believe anyone could even entertain such a juvenile conclusion.

Did I say that? Nope.

Did I say that? Nope.

You said you wouldn't entertain such a 'juvenile conclusion'. So what is it? Do you always reject a study that has a 'juvenile conclusion' or are you a troll? The world is waiting.

Did I say that? Nope.

You said you wouldn't entertain such a 'juvenile conclusion'. So what is it? Do you always reject a study that has a 'juvenile conclusion' or are you a troll? The world is waiting.

I've gotta run. Can somebody let me know if YWN666 rejects studies with what he considers 'Juvenile Conclusions' or if he's just a troll? Thanks.

Did I say that? Nope.

Maybe not the world but possibly a few people that have been following the thread, but I'm sure even that number is dwindling as YWN makes his or herself less relevant with every post.

Forum List

Back