WorldNetDaily: Soy makes kids gay

i think the guys have estrogen to begin with?

1. Do all males have estrogens?
Yes. Although they are present in amounts far less than in women, they are present and are needed for hormonal balance and the function of other glands.

Estrogen: Common Questions

seems estrogen is important to males as well as females

that will be a fucking quarter for not paying attention in health glass againshelia

Soy is making kids 'gay'

A good chuckle for anyone that thinks articles in WND have any credibility. Amazing how religious wingnuts eat this stuff up.

I don't know if it's making our kids gay, but soy does have estrogen in it and so I have to avoid it as my breast cancer was estrogen fed.

Would you give boys estrogen? On purpose?
Just something to think about.

well yes i would since boys need estrogen as well as girls...

did none of you people pay attention in school?

i think the guys have estrogen to begin with?

1. Do all males have estrogens?
Yes. Although they are present in amounts far less than in women, they are present and are needed for hormonal balance and the function of other glands.

Estrogen: Common Questions

seems estrogen is important to males as well as females

that will be a fucking quarter for not paying attention in health glass againshelia

I'll donate to my cancer sorority....meanwhile, do you really think boys need EXTRA estrogen? especially young boys. Face it, a little is okay but too much of anything is bad, especially when it comes to hormones.

Soy is making kids 'gay'

A good chuckle for anyone that thinks articles in WND have any credibility. Amazing how religious wingnuts eat this stuff up.

I don't know if it's making our kids gay, but soy does have estrogen in it and so I have to avoid it as my breast cancer was estrogen fed.

Would you give boys estrogen? On purpose?
Just something to think about.

well yes i would since boys need estrogen as well as girls...

did none of you people pay attention in school?

boys already have enough in their system, so unless there is something lacking in their system, why would you give them estrogen?

Years ago I saw a documentary that said that the amount of progesterone in a girl affected her behavior, why wouldn't you think the amount of estrogen in a boy would affect his behavior?

You agree that soy makes people gay, sheila? LOL I just know how you lOVE us gay folks. Better no soy at your house.

Tofurkey is not for everyone. I don't eat it.

I like tofu. One of my favorite ways to prepare it very siimple; first you press it, then fry it, throw in some soy sauce and brewers yeast for a topping. YUM. Have bhutanese potatoes and vegetable with it.

My mate makes a delicious tempeh tofu tamale pie. You grate the tempeh and use it for the filling, with a yummy mexican sauce and you blend soft tofu for a topping and bake it in the oven.

Last edited:
You agree that soy makes people gay, sheila? LOL I just know how you lOVE us gay folks. Better no soy at your house.

No, I just believe that the amount of estrogen in a boys body can affect his behavior. Like I said, I saw a documentary that said the amount of progesterone in a woman's body affected her behavior, why wouldn't the opposite be true for men?

And like I said, I'm not suppose to have soy because of my cancer, heck, I'm talking pills to block the estrogen that my body naturally produces. What really annoys me is I have all the symptoms of menopause, but won't know if I've gone through it until I get off these pills. I could get of them and then actually have to go through the change too....what a pain.

I've heard this before, actually. I wonder where it comes from.
Probably from a study that shows soy can cause a lower sperm count in overweight men. Not that it is a definitive study, after all, the asians have been eating soy for decades and they seem to have no real reproduction issues.

No, I just believe that the amount of estrogen in a boys body can affect his behavior. Like I said, I saw a documentary that said the amount of progesterone in a woman's body affected her behavior, why wouldn't the opposite be true for men?

And like I said, I'm not suppose to have soy because of my cancer, heck, I'm talking pills to block the estrogen that my body naturally produces. What really annoys me is I have all the symptoms of menopause, but won't know if I've gone through it until I get off these pills. I could get of them and then actually have to go through the change too....what a pain.

That completely sucks sheila.

Yeah, I suppose taking estrogen could affect a boys hormone system. Some women I know are taking testosterone. They're doing it to improve their libido.

Well...they are CHOOSING TO eat that soy, right?

One wonders why they choose to eat the soy that makes them gay?

Well...they are CHOOSING TO eat that soy, right?

One wonders why they choose to eat the soy that makes them gay?

Sexual identity is a choice. Eat more soy! The soy industry is part of the 'homosexual agenda'. Feed it to babies.

BTW. Has anyone noticed the increased amount of homosexuality in soy eating nations in Asia?

Last edited:
I hate to say this, BUT, a friend of mine does eat a lot of tofu and drink a lot of soy. She has testosterone problems, as in, not nearly enough for a healthy, young a woman. This could be the reason!

Forum List

Back