WorldNetDaily: Soy makes kids gay

You probably missed my post:

I'm going through the scientific references in the various articles... Maybe I'll have an opinion in a day or so. What did you find that makes the research invalid?

Any comments?

I'd say it's unlikely. I read the whole article, and while i thought he made a couple leaps there was what seemed to me like pretty sound logic. I didn't see reference to religion so I'm guessing the 'religious wingnuts loves this stuff' comment was just more of the OPs unbiased, non-agenda-based love for religious people. Dunno. :confused:

I'm going through the scientific references in the various articles... Maybe I'll have an opinion in a day or so. What did you find that makes the research invalid?

Any comments?

I'd say it's unlikely. I read the whole article, and while i thought he made a couple leaps there was what seemed to me like pretty sound logic. I didn't see reference to religion so I'm guessing the 'religious wingnuts loves this stuff' comment was just more of the OPs unbiased, non-agenda-based love for religious people. Dunno. :confused:

Forgive me, but what do you mean by 'unlikely'?

I'm still reading all the references and trying to piece it all together. It is funny to hear these 'flat-earth' type people who see something that sounds ridiculous and dismiss it without looking at the facts. The OP's comment about 'religious wingnuts' is obviously personal bias which has no place in a serious discussion.

I have yet to hear from the OP, so we'll see what he has to say. Hopefully it won't be an 'it sounds too ridiculous to be true' comment so therefore it can't be true. Scientists have had to put up with that kind of narrow-minded thinking for far too long.

Any comments?

Forgive me, but what do you mean by 'unlikely'?

I'm still reading all the references and trying to piece it all together. It is funny to hear these 'flat-earth' type people who see something that sounds ridiculous and dismiss it without looking at the facts. The OP's comment about 'religious wingnuts' is obviously personal bias which has no place in a serious discussion.

I have yet to hear from the OP, so we'll see what he has to say. Hopefully it won't be an 'it sounds too ridiculous to be true' comment so therefore it can't be true. Scientists have had to put up with that kind of narrow-minded thinking for far too long.

I think it's unlikely that anyone will discuss the article in a serious way. I read the whole thing and then started reading the thread. It's obvious from reading the posts that several didn't read the whole thing because their comments are addressed in the article. They are things you just wouldn't bother to say if you read it. It's a lot more fun to dismiss it as ridiculous.

And why aren't I and my vegetarian friends gay? A lot of us have been vegetarians since before you were born Amanda.

Like I tell my daughter, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Amanda is paranoid about gays. Perhaps, she has good reason.

Just stay away from the soy products. I know the soy industry is part of the 'gay agenda'.

You're a soy makes kids gay proponent, Amanda? Why am I not surprised?

No, not really. But I think putting extra estrogen into baby boys before they are born could have some kind of effect. It's pretty clear to me from your comment that you have neither read the article of my posts in this thread. Or you failed to comprehend. Your accusation doesn't even make sense in light of what I've said. You're taking an unfounded leap.

I don't think so Amanda. I've been reading your posts for months now. It's clear what your position is about homosexuality.

And why aren't I and my vegetarian friends gay? A lot of us have been vegetarians since before you were born Amanda.

Like I tell my daughter, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

I think you need to read the article again. There was no "If you drink soy you'll be gay" statement. You're taking an unfounded leap as well.

Forum List

Back