WorldNetDaily: Soy makes kids gay

You'd think that if WND wanted a professional con-man, (sorry, I meant to say "man of the cloth" :)), to write about a scientific issue, the least they could have done was find one with a Ph.D.

World Net Daily--what do you expect?

It just feeds existing prejudice. Amanda is a case in point. She thinks the article is credible.

Last edited:
Amanda is paranoid about gays. Perhaps, she has good reason.

Just stay away from the soy products. I know the soy industry is part of the 'gay agenda'.

I don't think I'm paranoid about gays and I don't think it's very nice of you to say it. Do you have some sort of proof (tho I can't imagine what kind of proof you could have) of your accusation? I actually hate regular milk and use soy milk all the time, even in my lattes.

Sky, I think if you got to know me better YOU would relax a little more. I'm so not out to get you or anything like that. I'm a very sincere and genuine person. I'd think that would be obvious from my posting. I don't get in the mudslinging (and people rarely even try to get me, I think because THEY know I won't engage) and I often try to calm the flaming and get back on topic. I guess you've missed all that.

You need to be honest about your feelings about queers, Amanda.

I don't think Amanda is anti-gay. I think she just takes everything at face value. I have never seen her degrade gay people on here. She just thinks one way, you think the other.

Amanda is not a mean spirited person whatsoever!

I've read a ton of your posts and a ton of your pms. I get the picture, believe me.

I don't think you're mean spirited, Amanda, just ignorant.

Last edited:
I've read a ton of your posts and a ton of your pms. I get the picture, believe me.

Is there or anyone who disagrees with you that you don't consider a "hater" or "basher"?

I mean really... Come on. Amanda? That's beyond a pathetic reach, even for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
And why aren't I and my vegetarian friends gay? A lot of us have been vegetarians since before you were born Amanda.

Like I tell my daughter, don't believe everything you read on the internet.

You're a woman, right? Your daughter is female, why would more estrogen make you gay? The article says soy makes boys gay basically because it's puts a lot of estrogen in their system that doesn't belong there. I don't know if I agree with the conclusion but I think it's clear we shouldn't be pumping boys with estrogen just like we should be pumping girls with progesterone.

And why aren't I and my vegetarian friends gay? A lot of us have been vegetarians since before you were born Amanda.

You're a woman, right? Your daughter is female, why would more estrogen make you gay? The article says soy makes boys gay basically because it's puts a lot of estrogen in their system that doesn't belong there. I don't know if I agree with the conclusion but I think it's clear we shouldn't be pumping boys with estrogen just like we should be pumping girls with progesterone.

Well, I'm not going to believe some nut who hates gays. I AM going to do some serious research on this on my own from credible sources, and not some wack job with an agenda.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Well, I'm not going to believe some nut who hates gays. I AM going to do some serious research on this on my own from credible sources, and not some wack job with an agenda.

I'll let you know what I find out.

Please do, I've been doing some research myself and there are a lot of problems for men with too much estrogen in their system, including a much bigger risk of cancer.

I don't think so Amanda. I've been reading your posts for months now. It's clear what your position is about homosexuality.

it seems to me that you're the one that's conflicted here. I think I have been open about my feelings and I don't think they've been hateful or paranoid. I don't think that believing different from someone else is ignorant. If you think I don't know something maybe you could tell me what that is instead of just making the accusation.

I don't know if I did something to upset you or what but I don't get where you're coming from to be posting liek this. I know we talked about having another PM conversation and I've been thinking about that... what I want to talk about, etc. Maybe you're feeling slighted that I said I would write and I haven't yet? I dunno. I am truly sorry if I did something to make you mad tho. :(

Last edited:

I don't think so Amanda. I've been reading your posts for months now. It's clear what your position is about homosexuality.

it seems to me that you're the one that's conflicted here. I think I have been open about my feelings and I don't think they've been hateful or paranoid. I don't think that believing different from someone else is ignorant. If you think I don't know something maybe you could tell me what that is instead of just making the accusation.

I don't know if I did something to upset you or what but I don't get where you're coming from to be posting liek this. I know we talked about having another PM conversation and I've been thinking about that... what I want to talk about, etc. Maybe you're feeling slighted that I said I would write and I haven't yet? I dunno. I am truly sorry if I did something to make you mad tho. :(

It appears as if Sky--as married as she may be--Still manages to feel a sense of rejection at the drop of a hat.

Really? What gives you that idea, dillo? How about an alternate explanation. I have one. Interested?

Last edited:
OK. We wouldn't want the truth to interfere with whatever you've decided I feel or think.

Tell you what. You and Amanda can just make up my experience for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back