World War Three

People, we need to get something straight.

Isreal owes the US. We owe Isreal nothing at all. Without the US Isreal would not exist. If Isreal choses to take actions that negatively impact the rest of the world, when there is not a definate threat to Isreal, then Isreal will suffer the consequences.

Do you think a nuclear Iran negatively impacts the world?

Why do you think that Nuclear North Korea has done nothing with their nukes? For the same reason that Iran would do nothing with theirs.

Were a small nation like that to use a nuke in an aggressive attack on another nation, irrelevant which nation, there would be nuke coming down on it from multiple directions.

Only in a world where the opposition showed resolve. Only in a world where Iran is lead by sane leaders. MAD only worked with those who cared about the assured destruction and thought that retaliation was assured.

Why would a middle Eastern War be World War III?

Because it is a nice fear mongering topic?

Nope. Lots of reasons, ever read Nostrodamus?

Nope, I do not believe in fortune telling and such.

NOw if one can predict the orbit of a large asteroid and it's resulting impact on the earty..
Or the result of shipping jobs overseas...
Those are the types of seeing the future I believe in.

do you believe we are all predestined and have no freedom of choice?
That is the case if you believe in those like Nostrildoggis who claim to predict the future.

"Nope, I do not believe in fortune telling and such."

Yeah, I'll take you seriously from here on out. Fortune Telling? Unbelievable!

Why would a middle Eastern War be World War III?

Because it is a nice fearmongering topic?

Try thinking and you might figure it out. Hint: A good portion of the world's oil passes through there. Not just the U.S.

All the more reason to invest in alternative energy sources.

You're preaching to the choir but in the meantime we need to drill here in order to make a smooth transition and to get the cost of the alternatives to an affordable level.

All the more reason for us to drill for our own oil and forget the alternative energy boondoggle.

We should just extricate ourselves from every single muslim nation on earth, as the whole of them seem to be in a total uproar, and just let them alone to kill each other. If they fuck with us in any shape, way or form, go in with some shock'n awe, bomb them into oblivion, and then LEAVE. "THERE YA GO RAG HEADS, ENJOY YOUR DESTRUCTION, AND NO, WE'RE NOT GOING TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING PENNY TO REBUILD."

I agree. We have enough of our own oil and resources and the ability to develop alternatives. We also have extraordinary technology that we can utilize to protect ourselves.

We don't need to be bothered with these sand camel jockeys. Enough is enough with the apologizing, appeasing and coddling the assholes on the far left. They are not the majority of the citizens in this country. Their ideas are dangerous and yes more dangerous in the long than Iran. Complacency will be our downfall.

All the more reason for us to drill for our own oil and forget the alternative energy boondoggle.

If it will make the left STFU, then I'm willing to compromise. But drill baby, drill is the top priority. Leave the alternatives to private industry to develop. They know how to do things profitably and proficiently...not the government.

Forum List

Back