world stocks fall as Feds do no stimulus

Does the reopublican party trump the free markets in wisdom?

Someone needs to collect up these hilarious threads of TM's and make one of those daily joke desk calendars...you know the kind that you tear off everyday.
She must be on some good sh*t this week...she is especially making no sense this week

Party over country and NOW even party over the free market in you clowns world.

So why is it you say the market ( you know the free market you always say knows best) doesnt know best when it crosses what your masters tell you to believe?

Please find the post where I said the market knows best.

(P.S....shhh...guys....she will be looking for a really-really long time...maybe she will gives us a break)

Down goes the whole republican mantra of government is nothing but shit and Markets are the only smart thing

That has never been the Republican mantra, however the left believes this is the way Republican's believe. How stupid is that.

The markets are crying out for stimulus all over the world.

Does the free market know best or not?

You people have NO moral base for anything you follow do you?

Your philosophy has become whater ever your masters tell you at the momment

THE MARKET WANTS it

The market wanted bad loans and derivatives, should we give it to them?

That is what the republican philosophy has been saying for decades you fucking asshole

Back with the name calling, can you not ever talk without your name calling or is that all you got?

As far as your idea that is a Republican philosophy? Prove it, it is your idea of what the philosophy is, it doesn't make it so.

At the momment its HATE Obama at all costs.

and pretend Robmoney is your guy

You people have NO moral base for anything you follow do you?

Your philosophy has become whater ever your masters tell you at the momment

You make no sense, I don't have a clue who my masters are, apparently you must have a master because you just babble what ever you have been spoon fed, whether it makes sense or not.

not one of you have dealt with the facts presented here.

Your the party of the free market.

it is a fact.

You ignore what the markets are saying because its not what you want to here now.

So I guess the whole free market thing is as much bullshit from you as the lies about you loving the constitution.

Senator Tom Coburn yesterday published a document where there is 40 BILLION dollars that is setting around NOT SPENT.

The Emergency Homeowners Loan Program (EHLP), failed to disburse more than a half of the program’s $1 billion budget even as thousands of those eligible for assistance were denied aid.

• Nearly 1 in 3 highway dollars earmarked for highway projects since 1991 had not been spent as of 2011. In total, these unspent highway earmarks, referred to by some as “disappearmarks,” account for about $13 billion as of last year.

• Detroit, Michigan failed to spend over $100 million in federal aid including education assistance to help students in the worst performing schools in the nation.

• Maryland increased taxes to assist severely disabled residents, while the state’s Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) sat on $38 million.

• $45 million earmarked to develop a futuristic train that would whisk across the Mojave Desert to Las Vegas in limbo forever as a result of repetitive drafting errors.

Coburn Releases New Report on Unspent Federal Dollars - Press Releases - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

And YOU want us to fork over MORE TAXES for another stimulus. What is the definition of stupid?

it is a fact.

You ignore what the markets are saying because its not what you want to here now.

So I guess the whole free market thing is as much bullshit from you as the lies about you loving the constitution.

For one, I addressed it, I am not for what the stock market wants, I am for what is best for the country, so apparently I am not reacting they way you want me to.

So apparently you whole idea on how others think, is complete bull shit.

You dislike the free market, you hate Wall Street, so why do you care what they want?

it is a fact.

The only facts "you've" presented is the fact that you shouldn't consume large amounts of cheap alcohol before noon.

Forum List

Back