world stocks fall as Feds do no stimulus

If I was selling something, anything, say grains of white sand, I would want stimulus as well. At the present time a grain of sand is worth a small amount. Since sand costs about 8 bucks a ton here, to find out the value of one grain one simply weighs the single grain and calculates the worth from the per ton price.
At 8 bucks a ton, one grain is worth a fraction of a cent. Needless to say the investors are not interested in sand by the grain at that price.
Now let us apply a stimulus, say a tenth of a cent per grain.
Now my sand pit is attracting investors.

Is the sand really worth even a half cent per grain?

If the stocks are tanking and "crying" for stimulus then perhaps they are already over valued.

You are confusing stimulus with subsidy

propping up the stock market with favorable interest rates is a subsidy as well, just a different name.
The intent and the results are the same, artificially inflated value.

the point is that is not free market, and it is not sustainable.

do you understand what allowing things to fall off a cliff would have looked like?

when your house is burning you dont say "oh well let it burn I wont call the fire department".

You call the fire department adn try to save some of your shit.

You dont say "ill just live in a tent made of the neighbors sheets until I can make enough to rebuild".

So in this thread the right has said they dont believe in free markets, the stock market is not part of the free market and that they think we should not do more stim because the last one didnt spend the money fast enough.

wow your party is all fucked up now

If that's what you want to believe was said... Even you should know that people are capable of reading this thread for themselves, and that your idiotic statement will only lend credibility to my recommendation that you shouldn't drink before noon.

why are you pretending it was not said?

Truthmatters,

Please explain how the government giving taxpayer dollars to stimulate the market and making investors richer meshes with your meme that the rich are not paying enough to the government.

TIA

Dude..TM will never-ever-ever-EVER...answer a straight question. Never.
I wish she would though...would make for some additional laughs.

Do we HAVE to do this again??

OK

Here is the chart to the end of May.
jobs-infographic-06012.top.jpg

But like a good little Borg, you only post a chart that stops before the numbers fall.

Make sure you keep up with your chanting, truthie.

Borg-children.jpg

HIDE THE DECLINE!!
HIDE THE DECLINE!!
HIDE THE DECLINE!!

Senator Tom Coburn yesterday published a document where there is 40 BILLION dollars that is setting around NOT SPENT.

The Emergency Homeowners Loan Program (EHLP), failed to disburse more than a half of the program’s $1 billion budget even as thousands of those eligible for assistance were denied aid.

• Nearly 1 in 3 highway dollars earmarked for highway projects since 1991 had not been spent as of 2011. In total, these unspent highway earmarks, referred to by some as “disappearmarks,” account for about $13 billion as of last year.

• Detroit, Michigan failed to spend over $100 million in federal aid including education assistance to help students in the worst performing schools in the nation.

• Maryland increased taxes to assist severely disabled residents, while the state’s Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA) sat on $38 million.

• $45 million earmarked to develop a futuristic train that would whisk across the Mojave Desert to Las Vegas in limbo forever as a result of repetitive drafting errors.

Coburn Releases New Report on Unspent Federal Dollars - Press Releases - Tom Coburn, M.D., United States Senator from Oklahoma

And YOU want us to fork over MORE TAXES for another stimulus. What is the definition of stupid?

not spending it fast enough

You are confusing stimulus with subsidy

propping up the stock market with favorable interest rates is a subsidy as well, just a different name.

do you understand what allowing things to fall off a cliff would have looked like?

when your house is burning you dont say "oh well let it burn I wont call the fire department".

You dont say "ill just live in a tent made of the neighbors sheets until I can make enough to rebuild".

I live so far out there is no fire dept to call, it's up to me t put out the fire orrebuild after one.
That aside, until we "fall off the cliff", we can't get up.

near as I can tell I am the only one here advocating a true free market.

So in this thread the right has said they dont believe in free markets, the stock market is not part of the free market and that they think we should not do more stim because the last one didnt spend the money fast enough.

wow your party is all fucked up now

If that's what you want to believe was said... Even you should know that people are capable of reading this thread for themselves, and that your idiotic statement will only lend credibility to my recommendation that you shouldn't drink before noon.

I never said what you claim... Anyone with reading comprehension can see for themselves.

So why is it you say the market ( you know the free market you always say knows best) doesnt know best when it crosses what your masters tell you to believe?

It is not a free market when the government controls it with "The President's Working Group", Fed's FOMC, Stimulus, T-Bonds, Taxes, FDIC, SEC, GSE's & many other government agency's. :cuckoo:

its not the free market.

there every danm one was based on whta you fucks said

I never said what you claim... Anyone with reading comprehension can see for themselves.

You are NOT the only one here asshole

I live so far out there is no fire dept to call, it's up to me t put out the fire orrebuild after one.

we have already began GETTING UP!

you fuckers just lie about it in the face of facts

One more time. :eusa_whistle:

Do we HAVE to do this again??

OK

Here is the chart to the end of May.
jobs-infographic-06012.top.jpg

But like a good little Borg, you only post a chart that stops before the numbers fall.

Make sure you keep up with your chanting, truthie.

Borg-children.jpg

HIDE THE DECLINE!!
HIDE THE DECLINE!!
HIDE THE DECLINE!!

we have already began GETTING UP!

you fuckers just lie about it in the face of facts

Where I have I lied dumbass? Where have I chimed in with anything anyone else said?

nothing i said indicates I am part of any political group, i am not.
neg for dumbassery to you

you tried to infer we are not recovering.

That is a fucking lie in the face of the facts

Stocks fall as Fed chief disappoints on stimulus - WQOW TV: Eau Claire, WI NEWS18 News, Weather, and Sports

MILAN (AP) - World stock markets dropped Friday after the U.S. Federal Reserve chairman disappointed investors that there would no immediate action to jump start the world's largest economy, wiping out any gains from China's surprise interest rate cut.

In an appearance before members of the U.S. Congress, Ben Bernanke avoided giving any signals about what the Fed might do in response to a slowdown in hiring. The 69,000 jobs created in May were the fewest in a year. And China made its first interest rate cut in more than three years, but not enough to excite market interest.

Markets, instead of reacting to the cut, were also bracing for the possibility of glum economic data from China over the weekend.

Again I ask.

is the market only correct when your party gains from what it says?

Forum List

Back