world stocks fall as Feds do no stimulus

So why is it you say the market ( you know the free market you always say knows best) doesnt know best when it crosses what your masters tell you to believe?

It is not a free market when the government controls it with "The President's Working Group", Fed's FOMC, Stimulus, T-Bonds, Taxes, FDIC, SEC, GSE's & many other government agency's. :cuckoo:

and so their response to a moral delima is to call me names and deny the stock market it reacting to news of possible stimulus in a possitive manner?

Lies and insults in the face of facts.

per ususal for you moraless clowns

The markets are crying out for stimulus all over the world.

Does the free market know best or not?

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Only in a feeble TM brain is it possible for someone to equate the stock market and the free market system as the same thing....this is choice. :eusa_shhh:

So why is it you say the market ( you know the free market you always say knows best) doesnt know best when it crosses what your masters tell you to believe?

It is not a free market when the government controls it with "The President's Working Group", Fed's FOMC, Stimulus, T-Bonds, Taxes, FDIC, SEC, GSE's & many other government agency's. :cuckoo:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

now he controls the entire world markets?

Well well then the market has done pretty well under Obama huh?

But you wont give him credit for that huh?

If I was selling something, anything, say grains of white sand, I would want stimulus as well. At the present time a grain of sand is worth a small amount. Since sand costs about 8 bucks a ton here, to find out the value of one grain one simply weighs the single grain and calculates the worth from the per ton price.
At 8 bucks a ton, one grain is worth a fraction of a cent. Needless to say the investors are not interested in sand by the grain at that price.
Now let us apply a stimulus, say a tenth of a cent per grain.
Now my sand pit is attracting investors.

Is the sand really worth even a half cent per grain?

If the stocks are tanking and "crying" for stimulus then perhaps they are already over valued.

The stock market is not part of the free market?

REALLY??????

If I was selling something, anything, say grains of white sand, I would want stimulus as well. At the present time a grain of sand is worth a small amount. Since sand costs about 8 bucks a ton here, to find out the value of one grain one simply weighs the single grain and calculates the worth from the per ton price.
At 8 bucks a ton, one grain is worth a fraction of a cent. Needless to say the investors are not interested in sand by the grain at that price.

If the stocks are tanking and "crying" for stimulus then perhaps they are already over valued.

You are confusing stimulus with subsidy

So in this thread the right has said they dont believe in free markets, the stock market is not part of the free market and that they think we should not do more stim because the last one didnt spend the money fast enough.

wow your party is all fucked up now

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama is the president of the 1%. Under him the top 1% have done better than at any other time in history. He climbed over the huge number of jobless poor that he created. Now he expect them to support him as he continues to step on them.

You are confusing stimulus with subsidy

propping up the stock market with favorable interest rates is a subsidy as well, just a different name.
The intent and the results are the same, artificially inflated value.

the point is that is not free market, and it is not sustainable.

So in this thread the right has said they dont believe in free markets, the stock market is not part of the free market and that they think we should not do more stim because the last one didnt spend the money fast enough.

And we expected no more from you than to think this. :lol::lol::booze::booze:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Obama is the president of the 1%. Under him the top 1% have done better than at any other time in history. He climbed over the huge number of jobless poor that he created. Now he expect them to support him as he continues to step on them.

Dear fucking idiot liar.

Bush presided over the crash which tanked the job market.

The obama record snuffs out your lies

Truthmatters,

Please explain how the government giving taxpayer dollars to stimulate the market and making investors richer meshes with your meme that the rich are not paying enough to the government.

TIA

If that's what you want to believe was said... Even you should know that people are capable of reading this thread for themselves, and that your idiotic statement will only lend credibility to my recommendation that you shouldn't drink before noon.

Forum List

Back