World Series, 2012

Who will win and who will be the MVP of the series?

• Tigers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
It's looking promising for the Giants...(my home team)

mmm...

Just being obvious...:D

• Banned
Well, Lumpy, the Giants are my home team too and the one thing which stands out for me is the Giants are a TEAM, not simply a group of guys lead by one or two super stars.

I coached baseball for years, and the best team in 50 years of playing and coaching was when the team had fun together. One of my little league team went 20 and 1 and while we had good players what stood out was how they played together. On saturday's, if our game was at 9:00 AM by 11 they were on the adjacent football field playing ball togehter - like kids did in the '50's. No parents, no coaches, no umpires just 12 of my team and as the season went on other kids from other teams started to show up.

Watch the Giants in the dugout and after the game - a bunch of kids playing ball. That's one big. reason for their success

Giants win again; two to zero again - one win away from a sweep. The Panda still looks good as the MVP but Crawford at Short and Blanco in LF have played MVP defense.

Nobody gives a fuck about the "World Series" once the Yankees are eliminated

Actually that is when I give a fuck about the world series...after the over rated, over paid and over aged Yankees are eliminated.

Just tell the owners of the other 31 teams to delete the Bronx Bombers from their home schedules. Who needs a full stadium...too much janitorial costs...

Yep, Giants, World Series winners in four. Pablo Sandoval MVP as I predicted - though I think Marco Scutaro's play merited some consideration as did Brandon Crawford's excellent 'D'.

What a shitty WS.

Not if you are a fan of baseball. The Giants gave a clinic in winning October baseball. The Yankees and Tigers gave a clinic in how to win during the regular season, and fail in the post season.

If your offense relies on 3 run homers, they don't happen enough when the bottom of the rotation never sees the mound, and the temperatures are no longer in the 80's and 90's.

I really enjoyed this World Series, even though I am a Yankee fan and an American League fan.

Forum List

Back