World Series, 2012

Who will win and who will be the MVP of the series?

• Tigers in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers in 5

• Tigers in 6

• Giants in 7

• Tigers in 7

• Total voters
What a shitty WS.

Not if you are a fan of baseball. The Giants gave a clinic in winning October baseball. The Yankees and Tigers gave a clinic in how to win during the regular season, and fail in the post season.

If your offense relies on 3 run homers, they don't happen enough when the bottom of the rotation never sees the mound, and the temperatures are no longer in the 80's and 90's.

I really enjoyed this World Series, even though I am a Yankee fan and an American League fan.
I'm a huge baseball fan. I just hate seeing WS sweeps. It indicates a total collapse of one of the teams. I'm still pissed about 1976.

The WS should be a battle between the two best teams in the majors, battling to see who is #1. This series wasn't close to that.

At least the Cardinals had the Giants on the ropes. The Giants had to play 6 straight elimination games in the NL. Now the Giants went & walked all over the AL. The National League just stomped the crap out of the American League!

What a shitty WS.

Not if you are a fan of baseball. The Giants gave a clinic in winning October baseball. The Yankees and Tigers gave a clinic in how to win during the regular season, and fail in the post season.

If your offense relies on 3 run homers, they don't happen enough when the bottom of the rotation never sees the mound, and the temperatures are no longer in the 80's and 90's.

I really enjoyed this World Series, even though I am a Yankee fan and an American League fan.
I'm a huge baseball fan. I just hate seeing WS sweeps. It indicates a total collapse of one of the teams. I'm still pissed about 1976.

The WS should be a battle between the two best teams in the majors, battling to see who is #1. This series wasn't close to that.

I was rooting for the Tigers. But you have to appreciate just what the Giant's accomplished. They held the Tigers to 12 hits over the last 3 games.

I hate seeing the season end. The boys of summer have all gone home...no rosin bag on the mound today, no one turning two, no majestic home runs...

Baseball, the perfect game...

No regrets - only the Giants won't need to say, "wait til next year".

At the moment I'm watching the Giants Parade and enjoying every minute. Matt Cain being driven by Niner QB Alex Smith; Jim Harbaugh driving Brandon Belt, watching Willie Mays, Willie McCovey, Gaylord Perry and other Giant Greats celebrate a second World Series win in three years.

Forum List

Back