World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
Lie of the decade, if you consider the substance of it.

Obama was responding to the lies coming from conservatives about Obamacare

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Like your health plan, you can keep your healthplan
Over 95% of Americans did
You disingenuous hack... smh

Actually it was not 95% of Americans that kept their healthcare......Over 98% of Americans kept their healthcare

4.7 million out of 330 million Americans lost their plans= 98.6 percent of Americans kept their plans

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org
and then you double down on it o_O

Ball is in your court

Who lied more about Obamacare?

Obama or the Republicans?
"You can't do it political, you just literally cannot do it. Transparent financing and also transparent spending. I mean, this bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes the bill dies. Okay? So it’s written to do that, In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in, you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed. Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

Jonathan Gruber, architect of Obamacare.

Ain't no one has time to Respect the Orange Nasty Man
DTyG5f6VoAAo326.jpg

1f92e.png
1f92e.png
1f92e.png
1f92e.png

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”
smh I fucking WISH that wasnt a lie..
Thats a good sign that this is the best you can come up with. Much of that stuff is due to a republican controlled congress.
But in the end, Obama gets a rating of 12th best president. And maintains a relative level of respect around the world.
Even dubya was more popular than Trump.
LMAO i could go on all day.
Who cares what a select group of people think? They also say lincoln and FDR was a good one even though they shit on the COTUS and murdered and raped innocent people.
Shove your cliche ;)
Select group of people? Only white guys show up for Trump events.

World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

The world? Who gives a flying f---k? You mean the shithole world that begged us to save them in every war? The world our soldiers have sacrificed thousands for dying to protect and defend? The world that has its hand out for everything every time they need us? You mean the world that we gave all the technology to after creating it for industry, military, agriculture, and communication and electronics and computers and space? The world that comes to us for donations and to run the UN and NATO and wants an economic treaty with us on everything? The world that wants to make everything for us and sell it to us for a nice profit but doesn't want to buy anything we make in return? You mean the world that does nothing but feed us their mistakes and failures in the form of the people they cannot feed and have abused and disappointed themselves? The ones they cannot educate or whom they drive from their own shores fleeing to get to a better place? You mean the world who now holds it against us because we think for ourselves that their stupid global initiatives hurt us and give us nothing in return? The world that without our cooperation and backing, they are lucky to piss in a pot? You mean the world that thinks so little of us that they take our corrupt media at their word, then rather than reach up to meet us are mad because we have succeeded in rising above being a poor, broken down shithole like them? This is what I'm supposed to lose sleep over? THANK GOD we finally have a leader with the backbone to stand up and tell the world how it really is and how its going to be. It is about time the babies of the planet learn to stand on their own two feet and stop sucking on the teat of the United States like we were put on this planet to serve THEM.

The Obama "promise" was that if you liked your healthcare plan you could keep it! That was a blatant lie. Millions of Americans lost the ability to keep their plans because millions of plans didn't meet the new standards imposed by the ACA! "Fact Check .Org" simply proves that they're a liberal propaganda mill with that article!

98 percent of Americans kept their healthcare

Republicans claimed there would be Death Panels....where is your outrage over that?

Obama was responding to the lies coming from conservatives about Obamacare

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Like your health plan, you can keep your healthplan
Over 95% of Americans did
You disingenuous hack... smh

Actually it was not 95% of Americans that kept their healthcare......Over 98% of Americans kept their healthcare

4.7 million out of 330 million Americans lost their plans= 98.6 percent of Americans kept their plans

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org
and then you double down on it o_O

Ball is in your court

Who lied more about Obamacare?

Obama or the Republicans?
"You can't do it political, you just literally cannot do it. Transparent financing and also transparent spending. I mean, this bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes the bill dies. Okay? So it’s written to do that, In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in, you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed. Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

Jonathan Gruber, architect of Obamacare.

Your point?

Passing major legislation is an extremely difficult process

The development of Obamacare was much more transparent than the passage of the Trump tax cuts that allowed no public comments, had no public meetings and was released two days before the vote

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

The more the world hates us and the less they respect us, the better Trump must be doing!

Because the anti-Trump conspiracy is global?

I have a much simpler explanation than a vast, global conspiracy against one man: that one man is simply in over his head.

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
smh I fucking WISH that wasnt a lie..
Thats a good sign that this is the best you can come up with. Much of that stuff is due to a republican controlled congress.
But in the end, Obama gets a rating of 12th best president. And maintains a relative level of respect around the world.
Even dubya was more popular than Trump.
LMAO i could go on all day.
Who cares what a select group of people think? They also say lincoln and FDR was a good one even though they shit on the COTUS and murdered and raped innocent people.
Shove your cliche ;)
Select group of people? Only white guys show up for Trump events.
you have trouble following along, ey?

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

Only in La La Land you stupid Moon Bat.

Laughing.....and by 'La La Land' you mean the rest of the world?

Speaking for him...

That's exactly who he was referring to.

Fuck the rest of the World.

They beg us for everything...now we are making them pay up and
they don't like it.

Too Bad.

We've lost some of their respect? Tell them to call somebody
that gives a shit.

But make no doubt about it...we may have lost their respect, but
that respect has been replaced by fear.

They fear the hell out of us, because if we bolt on them, they have
no place to turn.

We're not an easy touch anymore.

Their envy is showing

I mean the part of the world that lost respect when we had that Kenyan President that increased poverty, tremendously increased our debt, had dismal economic growth while at the same time destroying health care, enabling ISIS and pretty much having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

The joke in the world was the Democrats running Crooked Hillary for President who everybody in the world knew was corrupt as hell.

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.

A literal moron? Trump took a million dollars and turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands of people along the way. He also managed to defeat arguably the most well known woman in the world who was a deadlock to be the next president. If he's a moron, what does that make you?

I think Trump is arrogant, crass, and a bully, quite frankly, but a moron? Hardly. Neither you nor most people could ever achieve what he did even if starting out with the same advantages he had.

I mean the part of the world that lost respect when we had that Kenyan President that increased poverty, tremendously increased our debt, had dismal economic growth while at the same time destroying health care, enabling ISIS and pretty much having a foreign policy that was the laughing stock of the world.

The joke in the world was the Democrats running Crooked Hillary for President who everybody in the world knew was corrupt as hell.

You realize that the *only* places where confident in the judgment of the US president has increased.......is Russia and Israel, right?

So everywhere by those two places, Comrade?

You realize that the *only* places where confident in the judgment of the US president has increased.......is Russia and Israel, right?

You are confused Moon Bat.

The world is mostly made up of shithole countries.

Many of these countries have been on some kind of American welfare since the end of WWII.

What you confuse with a lack of respect is nothing more than them being butt hurt because the American people elected a President that put the interest of the US ahead of their interest and they don't like it.

Making American Great Again is a good thing for Americans. Just go look at our 401Ks, a strengthening military and low unemployment and and an expanding economy.

It may not be great for a filthy ass Haitian trying to get to this country to sign up for welfare.

If somebody else in the world doesn't like it that we are stopping Muslims and Mexicans and Haitians and all that other world trash from coming into this country then they can just kiss my ass.

Trump is undoing a lot of the damage that the Kenyan did to this country and other countries don't like it because they benefited from Oba,ma's weak ass anti American policie That is not a lack of respect. That is welfare butt hurt.s

So our allies are shitholes? S. Korea...where confidence in the US president has plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump?

Shitholes like....Germany? Where for the first time *ever* Germany has counseled NATO that the US may no longer be a reliable ally?

Shit holes like....Canada? Where we've seen drops in confidence in the US president have followed much of S. Koreas?

And of course we don't live in a vacuum. As we abdicate our role as a leader in the world, China and Russia rush in to fill the void. As our influence diminishes, theirs increases. The Chinese call the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' as they push a far more aggressive foreign policy than they ever have before. And one they never would have dared under Obama, Bush or Clinton.

But Trump is a push over, a paper tiger. He talks big. But folds when challenged. China studied the man for months and came to the conclusion that he was ludicrously susceptible to flattery. So when he came for a State visit they shined him on with hundreds of children praising 'Uncle Trump' and fire works and pretty lights.

And Trump completely rolled over. All of his punish China rhetoric from the campaign trail evaporated into empty noise. Its gotten far worse since. Trump has called for China to cut off oil supplies to N. Korea. China delayed, they hemmed, they gave excuses. But after the Paper Tiger rolled over for China during his State visit......they got bolder.

3 weeks ago they sent an envoy to the White House to tell Trump to his face.....'No'. They wouldn't do it.

And Trump did nothing. The Paper Tiger folded again. This is why you don't elect game show hosts to be president. As the man is in *totally* over his head.

Trump is undoing a lot of the damage that the Kenyan did to this country and other countries don't like it because they benefited from Oba,ma's weak ass anti American policie That is not a lack of respect. That is welfare butt hurt.s

Trump is a laughing stock. He's a punchline among other world leaders. He's recognized as a light weight that is easily duped. And he's deeply unpopular, and worse, untrusted by almost everyone in the world.

Trump has diminished US standing in the world, diminished US influence, enraged our allies, and increased the influence of our rivals. Our diplomatic corp is in tatters. NATO is weakened. There's a reason why Trump is very popular in Russia.

For crying out loud, President Xi had to *explain* to Trump, like he were a child, the history between China and N. Korea. Trump's aides are routinely embarrassed by the man's ignorance of basic foreign policy or economic issues.

The word that more Americans use to describe Trump than any other?

'Embarrassment'.

Last edited:
The Obama "promise" was that if you liked your healthcare plan you could keep it! That was a blatant lie. Millions of Americans lost the ability to keep their plans because millions of plans didn't meet the new standards imposed by the ACA! "Fact Check .Org" simply proves that they're a liberal propaganda mill with that article!

98 percent of Americans kept their healthcare

Republicans claimed there would be Death Panels....where is your outrage over that?

Millions of Americans saw their healthcare plans cancelled because they didn't meet the new standards of the ACA...they were forced to shop for new plans. Barack Obama KNEW that was going to happen...and told a bald faced lie when he promised Americans that if they liked their healthcare plan they could keep it...PERIOD!

So our allies are shitholes? S. Korea...where confidence in the US president has plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump?

Shitholes like....Germany? Where for the first time *ever* Germany has counseled NATO that the US may no longer be a reliable ally?

Shit holes like....Canada? Where we've seen drops in confidence in the US president have followed much of S. Koreas?

And of course we don't live in a vacuum. As we abdicate our role as a leader in the world, China and Russia rush in to fill the void. As our influence diminishes, theirs increases. The Chinese call the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' as they push a far more aggressive foreign policy than they ever have before. And one they never would have dared under Obama, Bush or Clinton.

But Trump is a push over, a paper tiger. He talks big. But folds when challenged. China studied the man for months and came to the conclusion that he was ludicrously susceptible to flattery. So when he came for a State visit they shined him on with hundreds of children praising 'Uncle Trump' and fire works and pretty lights.

And Trump completely rolled over. All of his punish China rhetoric from the campaign trail evaporated into empty noise. Its gotten far worse since. Trump has called for China to cut off oil supplies to N. Korea. China delayed, they hemmed, they gave excuses. But after the Paper Tiger rolled over for China during his State visit......they got bolder.

3 weeks ago they sent an envoy to the White House to tell Trump to his face.....'No'. They wouldn't do it.

And Trump did nothing. The Paper Tiger folded again. This is why you don't elect game show hosts to be president. As the man is in *totally* over his head.

What's laughable, Skylar...is that after eight years of Barry "Leading From Behind" Obama...you're actually attempting to portray Donald Trump as a "Paper Tiger"! Trump has shown so much more spine than Obama at this point in his Presidency that it's farce to pretend otherwise!

Cut-and-run Democrat Donald J. Trump in 2007: “I think Bush is probably the worst president in the history of the United States. The rest of the world hates us."

Birther Donald J. Trump on Obama: “The world hates our president.”

I just love it when the pseudocons' own benchmarks come back and bitch slaps them in the face, especially when they hire a two-faced retard apprentice as their boss.

Forum List

Back