World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
Lie of the decade, if you consider the substance of it.

Obama was responding to the lies coming from conservatives about Obamacare

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Like your health plan, you can keep your healthplan
Over 95% of Americans did
You disingenuous hack... smh

Actually it was not 95% of Americans that kept their healthcare......Over 98% of Americans kept their healthcare

4.7 million out of 330 million Americans lost their plans= 98.6 percent of Americans kept their plans

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.
Who gives a shit what your "world" opinion is? China, USSR, North Korea, Cambodia, Vietnam. You're looking at over 200 million slaughtered in the name of their own Godless governments this past century. Slavery is alive in well in Libya now thanks to Hillary and Obama. Genocide taking place in the Middle East right now. Iran is rounding up thousands of protestors and executing them right now as you read this. Where is your "world opinion" on them?
The "world" supposedly hating us makes me think that maybe president Trump may be on the right track. At least his thus far under his watch American families who just wanna be left alone to live without the 'worldly precepts' pushed by some of these die hard idiots within the big government Democrat Party and their lackeys aren't being shot at. As a Christian knowing what some have done in the government agencies (with their obviously illegal acts) it has felt like I am an approved target under certain government administrators, with their banksters/insurance cartels and the big media moguls that have been pushing their agendas.

We have been the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

They need to be the ones concerned about our house being on fire. It is time for them to help US. We have been helping them for a long time now, with no help going TO us.
They should be concerned with our health, if our economy catches a cold the world get pneumonia. All told we still have the biggest and strongest economy on the planet so don't feel so sorry for us.

So how did the Paris Accord stop the planet from being polluted?

How did letting Iran...one of the world's great sponsor of international terror...continue to work towards a nuclear weapon make the planet safer?
You've identified two problems we can't solve by ourselves. You may think Obama failed to solve them, fine, so what do we do, engage with the rest of the world or stick our heads in the sand?

Oh for god's sake! Obama's entire premise of "leading from behind" is another way of saying "let someone else do it!" That's not engaging with the rest of the world...that's abdication of your leadership role!

Bill-Clinton-Alex-Wong-Getty-640x480.jpg

(in a voice-mix of Elvis Presley and Elmer Fudd)

"I promise you folks. I am not really standin' here."

We have been the world's bitch on trade, immigration and defense.

They need to be the ones concerned about our house being on fire. It is time for them to help US. We have been helping them for a long time now, with no help going TO us.
They should be concerned with our health, if our economy catches a cold the world get pneumonia. All told we still have the biggest and strongest economy on the planet so don't feel so sorry for us.

Then kindly explain why the rest of the world isn't ECSTATIC with Trump right now since the US economy is healthier than it's been in a decade and it's his policies that are driving that economic boom!

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Actually it was not 95% of Americans that kept their healthcare......Over 98% of Americans kept their healthcare

4.7 million out of 330 million Americans lost their plans= 98.6 percent of Americans kept their plans

and then you double down on it o_O

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
That’s it?? Less than 30 in 8 years?

Shit, trump pumps out that many in a week.

President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

So how's Barry's Paris Accords going since Trump pulled us out? Nothing. It was all a scam to de-industrialize us further.....You mutts are such suckers it's amazing you can breathe and eat at the same time.

Insurance is a rip generally so a few can skim the cream off of the top. Sorry you can hamstring peoples livelihood and believe they won't revolt under the pressure of all that fatted crap being held over and above them. Son has been paying $1,800.00 a month for years under the affordable care act and recently would have had to pay out out of pocket $900.00 for one lousy prescription the doc wanted him to take. The medical industrial complex sucks and has been going down hill for years. And again that is due to the greed at the top of all these so called experts making their dreams come true.

The Obama "promise" was that if you liked your healthcare plan you could keep it! That was a blatant lie. Millions of Americans lost the ability to keep their plans because millions of plans didn't meet the new standards imposed by the ACA! "Fact Check .Org" simply proves that they're a liberal propaganda mill with that article!

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
Lol, Obama lied about where he was conceived. Obama told at least 4 lies on Obama care a lone. He said he would have the most transparent administration in history. He got student loans for being a foreign student, but then claimed to be an American. He lied about his mom losing her health insurance. To bad it was supplement insurance that had nothing to do with her health insurance. His entire life was a lie. Go back to the basement.

Im cleaning house on sheer ignorance. Bye!

Ball is in your court

Who lied more about Obamacare?

Obama or the Republicans?

More lies. Just because I lost the healthcare I liked and now have to pay 40% more for one I don't like and has less coverage I am technically insured.

Democrats didn't lose 1,150 seats because people liked what was going on.

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
smh I fucking WISH that wasnt a lie..
Thats a good sign that this is the best you can come up with. Much of that stuff is due to a republican controlled congress.
But in the end, Obama gets a rating of 12th best president. And maintains a relative level of respect around the world.
Even dubya was more popular than Trump.

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

Isn’t it awesome....we finally have a President who is more concerned with doing the right thing for the right people. He can’t give two shits about worldwide popularity contests and he certainly don’t give two shits about what our lowest grade/LefTards think of him.
“Real Americans First” baby!

Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
Lol, Obama lied about where he was conceived. Obama told at least 4 lies on Obama care a lone. He said he would have the most transparent administration in history. He got student loans for being a foreign student, but then claimed to be an American. He lied about his mom losing her health insurance. To bad it was supplement insurance that had nothing to do with her health insurance. His entire life was a lie. Go back to the basement.

Im cleaning house on sheer ignorance. Bye!
The ignorance is coming from you. Your transgendered fag boy lied to you daily, and you supported it. Even Gruber exposed Obama saying he relied on his supporters ignorance to get Obama care passed, and you congratulated him and voted him into office again. Lol

Ball is in your court

Who lied more about Obamacare?

Obama or the Republicans?
Of course Obama, republicans said it was passed to fail and they were right.

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• You didn’t build that!

Thats a good sign that this is the best you can come up with. Much of that stuff is due to a republican controlled congress.
But in the end, Obama gets a rating of 12th best president. And maintains a relative level of respect around the world.

who are you? ....and why should I care?

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• You didn’t build that!

LMAO i could go on all day.
Who cares what a select group of people think? They also say lincoln and FDR was a good one even though they shit on the COTUS and murdered and raped innocent people.
Shove your cliche ;)

Forum List

Back