World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.

A literal moron? Trump took a million dollars and turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands of people along the way. He also managed to defeat arguably the most well known woman in the world who was a deadlock to be the next president. If he's a moron, what does that make you?

I think Trump is arrogant, crass, and a bully, quite frankly, but a moron? Hardly. Neither you nor most people could ever achieve what he did even if starting out with the same advantages he had.

So your bar to prove that he's not a moron is me? Because according to you, he's smarter than me, that absolves him from being a moron.

Hell of an argument you made there. Well done!

But you're right, if I started on 3rd base and was handed everything in life, I don't think I would declare bankruptcy 7 times and pretend to be an amazing business man. But hey, what do I know!

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.

A literal moron? Trump took a million dollars and turned it into a multi-billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands of people along the way. He also managed to defeat arguably the most well known woman in the world who was a deadlock to be the next president. If he's a moron, what does that make you?

I think Trump is arrogant, crass, and a bully, quite frankly, but a moron? Hardly. Neither you nor most people could ever achieve what he did even if starting out with the same advantages he had.

So your bar to prove that he's not a moron is me? Because according to you, he's smarter than me, that absolves him from being a moron.

I agree. It was a logical and factual argument void of your emotional babble, which is I guess you didn't refute it.

Have a nice day.

But you're right, if I started on 3rd base and was handed everything in life, I don't think I would declare bankruptcy 7 times and pretend to be an amazing business man. But hey, what do I know!

When you operate hundreds of business over decades...declaring bankruptcy 7 times for some of those businesses simply means you're intelligent enough to know WHEN to declare bankruptcy under our system of bankruptcy laws...something you'd understand if you knew anything about running businesses!

So our allies are shitholes? S. Korea...where confidence in the US president has plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump?

Shitholes like....Germany? Where for the first time *ever* Germany has counseled NATO that the US may no longer be a reliable ally?

Shit holes like....Canada? Where we've seen drops in confidence in the US president have followed much of S. Koreas?

And of course we don't live in a vacuum. As we abdicate our role as a leader in the world, China and Russia rush in to fill the void. As our influence diminishes, theirs increases. The Chinese call the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' as they push a far more aggressive foreign policy than they ever have before. And one they never would have dared under Obama, Bush or Clinton.

But Trump is a push over, a paper tiger. He talks big. But folds when challenged. China studied the man for months and came to the conclusion that he was ludicrously susceptible to flattery. So when he came for a State visit they shined him on with hundreds of children praising 'Uncle Trump' and fire works and pretty lights.

And Trump completely rolled over. All of his punish China rhetoric from the campaign trail evaporated into empty noise. Its gotten far worse since. Trump has called for China to cut off oil supplies to N. Korea. China delayed, they hemmed, they gave excuses. But after the Paper Tiger rolled over for China during his State visit......they got bolder.

3 weeks ago they sent an envoy to the White House to tell Trump to his face.....'No'. They wouldn't do it.

And Trump did nothing. The Paper Tiger folded again. This is why you don't elect game show hosts to be president. As the man is in *totally* over his head.

What's laughable, Skylar...is that after eight years of Barry "Leading From Behind" Obama...you're actually attempting to portray Donald Trump as a "Paper Tiger"! Trump has shown so much more spine than Obama at this point in his Presidency that it's farce to pretend otherwise!

China's foreign policy has gotten *starkly* more aggressive since Trump took office. Where under Obama, Bush and Clinton they had a policy of avoiding direct conflict with the US, their foreign policy today is more akin to 'Manifest Destiny', with China openly offering their governing model as an alternative to the US. They are expanding their influence in East Asia, Africa, even the Middle east.

With Trump's inexplicable and fucking stupid recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, he's pointlessly enraged key strategic allies that offer us significant resources, troops or access to military bases. Like Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. He's destroyed our credibility in the Middle East. The Palestinians will no longer accept the US as a neutral arbitrator....a role that the US has held in the middle east since the 1970s. Anti-US propaganda from Iran was validated and Iran's influence increased.

And in exchange for absolutely nothing.

And stepping in to fill the void left by a lack of US leadership or competence? Russia. They're positioning themselves to be the negotiator the US obliterating its own credibility can no longer be. Its trying to set up middle east peace talks and is gaining influence in the region.

How is this 'American First'? How is this making America 'Great Again'?

There's a reason Trump is *far* more popular in Russia than he is in the US. And it isn't because Trump is 'making American great again'.

You think that the Palestinians accept the US as a "neutral arbitrator"? Now THAT is truly amusing! The Palestinians accept our money...they do not however accept our arbitration and in fact go counter to our wishes almost without exception!

Not anymore. They won't even meet with Pence. They've rejected the US as an arbitrator. The US has utterly *destroyed* its own credibility in the middle east.

And like China, as the US retreats.......our rivals advance. With Russia taking the lead on peace talks now that essentially every party but Israel has rejected the US. Turkey insisted that such recognition would be a 'red line' and is now rethinking US use of its military bases. We've enraged Saudi Arabia, a key supplier of oil. We've enraged Iraq, a key ally in the region.

All in exchange for *nothing*.

How is this 'America First'? What did we gain with this fucking stupid, pointless unforced error? I can tell you the costs; enraged allies, diminished influence, expanded influence of our enemies, destroyed credibility and $40,000,0000,000 over the last 10 years in military aid in exchange for nothing.

Add to that Trump's brain dead attacks on the UN itself, threatening other countries if they vote to condemn his actions. Adding insult to injury.....with a clear majority of the world condemning the US's recognition of Israel.

Again, all in exchange for *nothing*.

Explain it to us. How is this 'Making America Great Again'? How is this 'America First'?

So the Palestinians "rejection" of the US as an arbitrator is meaningful in what way since they already don't agree to anything that we suggest and haven't for decades? Let's see if their tune changes if the US stops sending them billions of dollars in aid!

Turkey has used the threat of losing our bases long before Trump took office. Your claim that this is something new and the result of Trump's policies is myopic at best. Turkey didn't want Trump to give military aid to the Kurds and threatened loss of bases if we did. Trump didn't care. He gave military aid to the Kurds and the Kurds forced ISIS out of the region.

Our relations with Saudi Arabia is rather good right now...Trump's very first trip after becoming President was to meet with the Saudis.

Oh, not just the Palestinians. We damaged our standing with *everyone* in the Middle East save Israel. They love us. They offer us little in resources, no troops, no use of their military bases and have cost us $40,000,000,000 in the last 10 years. But they love us.

Saudi Arabia, our key strategic ally and enormous supplier of oil to the US is enraged. Turkey who offers us use their military bases is enraged. Iraq who offers us troops, oil and use of military bases, is enraged.

160 countries around the world, condemned us.

And what did we get in exchange? How did that benefit us? How is that America First?

You avoid the question for a reason; it has no rational answer. The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel costs us. It benefits us nothing.

I agree. It was a logical and factual argument void of your emotional babble, which is I guess you didn't refute it.

Have a nice day.

LOL, yeah pat yourself on the back!! Good job. No wonder they made you a mod.

Let me know when you're ready to debate any of this one on one. I'll have fun destroying any of your nonsense and exposing you for the loud mouth, know-nothing that you are. Until then, go back to your awesome retorts and self-congratulations.

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?
Trump. That is the reason.

The never ending insults to the leaders of other countries. The flow of lies. The Racism. The bigotry. The hate. The ignorance. The lack of morals. Being a fraud. On & on & on & on.

You disingenuous hack... smh

Actually it was not 95% of Americans that kept their healthcare......Over 98% of Americans kept their healthcare

4.7 million out of 330 million Americans lost their plans= 98.6 percent of Americans kept their plans

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org
and then you double down on it o_O

Ball is in your court

Who lied more about Obamacare?

Obama or the Republicans?
"You can't do it political, you just literally cannot do it. Transparent financing and also transparent spending. I mean, this bill was written in a tortured way to make sure CBO did not score the mandate as taxes. If CBO scored the mandate as taxes the bill dies. Okay? So it’s written to do that, In terms of risk rated subsidies, if you had a law which said that healthy people are going to pay in, you made explicit healthy people pay in and sick people get money, it would not have passed. Lack of transparency is a huge political advantage. And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really really critical to get for the thing to pass. Look, I wish Mark was right that we could make it all transparent, but I’d rather have this law than not."

Jonathan Gruber, architect of Obamacare.

Your point?

Passing major legislation is an extremely difficult process

The development of Obamacare was much more transparent than the passage of the Trump tax cuts that allowed no public comments, had no public meetings and was released two days before the vote

Dufus says it’s ok he gets lied to because he is an idiot.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The world is mostly made up of shithole countries.

So our allies are shitholes? S. Korea...where confidence in the US president has plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump?

Shitholes like....Germany? Where for the first time *ever* Germany has counseled NATO that the US may no longer be a reliable ally?

Shit holes like....Canada? Where we've seen drops in confidence in the US president have followed much of S. Koreas?

And of course we don't live in a vacuum. As we abdicate our role as a leader in the world, China and Russia rush in to fill the void. As our influence diminishes, theirs increases. The Chinese call the Trump presidency the 'Era of Strategic Opportunity' as they push a far more aggressive foreign policy than they ever have before. And one they never would have dared under Obama, Bush or Clinton.

But Trump is a push over, a paper tiger. He talks big. But folds when challenged. China studied the man for months and came to the conclusion that he was ludicrously susceptible to flattery. So when he came for a State visit they shined him on with hundreds of children praising 'Uncle Trump' and fire works and pretty lights.

And Trump completely rolled over. All of his punish China rhetoric from the campaign trail evaporated into empty noise. Its gotten far worse since. Trump has called for China to cut off oil supplies to N. Korea. China delayed, they hemmed, they gave excuses. But after the Paper Tiger rolled over for China during his State visit......they got bolder.

3 weeks ago they sent an envoy to the White House to tell Trump to his face.....'No'. They wouldn't do it.

And Trump did nothing. The Paper Tiger folded again. This is why you don't elect game show hosts to be president. As the man is in *totally* over his head.

Trump is undoing a lot of the damage that the Kenyan did to this country and other countries don't like it because they benefited from Oba,ma's weak ass anti American policie That is not a lack of respect. That is welfare butt hurt.s

Trump is a laughing stock. He's a punchline among other world leaders. He's recognized as a light weight that is easily duped. And he's deeply unpopular, and worse, untrusted by almost everyone in the world.

Trump has diminished US standing in the world, diminished US influence, enraged our allies, and increased the influence of our rivals. Our diplomatic corp is in tatters. NATO is weakened. There's a reason why Trump is very popular in Russia.

For crying out loud, President Xi had to *explain* to Trump, like he were a child, the history between China and N. Korea. Trump's aides are routinely embarrassed by the man's ignorance of basic foreign policy or economic issues.

The word that more Americans use to describe Trump than any other?

'Embarrassment'.

Trump is only a punchline on Comedy Central and CNN where most of you stupid Moon Bats gets your news.

Trump is laughed at around the world. Confidence in his judgment is at historic lows. In South Korea confidence in the US president plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump. The man is an incompetent.

And worse, its well known that he's an incompetent. Which is why there are only two countries in which Trump's support has gone up:

Russia and Israel.

We have an active criminal investigation into his administration. We have 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. We have a weakened NATO, enraged allies, plummeting support for the US, diminished US influence, apologies demanded by entire *continents*, a diplomatic corp in tatters, and the expansion of influence of both our primary rivals, Russia and China.

There's a reason why Trump is FAR more popular in Russia than in the US.

And a reason why the most common word used to describe Trump by Americans.....is 'Embarrassment'.

Only you stupid Moon Bats are laughing at him.

Speaking of Russia Crooked Hillary was damn popular in Russia when she sold the Russians 20% of our uranium for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a lucrative speaking fee for Slick Willy.

Yeah, Hillary's not president. Trump is. And Trump is wildly popular in Russia......with confidence in him far higher than for Obama. Russia....and Israel. Those are the only two countries where Trump's popularity has risen.

In every other country, confidence in the US president has plummeted. Especially among our key allies.

Why would Trump be FAR more popular in Russia than the US? I'll give you a hint: it has nothing to do with him 'Making America Great Again'.

I tell you what Moon Bat. You pink pussy hat butt hurt Libtards can be embarrassed of Trump all you want. Who gives a shit what you assholes think? I know I don't.

Meanwhile I will count the money that Trump is putting in my pocket.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. MAGA Baby!

Not only are our taxes being reduced, unemployment low, economic growth rate improving. wages increasing, bonuses being given and 401K doing great but because of Trump's tax cut our power bill is not even going up because of the hurricane damage here in Florida.

Florida Power & Light will not seek surcharge for Hurricane Irma recovery costs

Florida Power & Light Co. said Tuesday it will use its federal tax savings under the new tax law to wipe out $1.3 billion in Hurricane Irma-related costs.

As a result, FPL’s typical monthly residential bill would drop to $99.37 from the current $102.72, according to the utility. Without Irma storm surcharges of $4 to $5.50 monthly until 2020, FPL said its 4.9 million customers would save an average of $250.

FPL had planned to start collecting a new storm charge in March and later ask Florida’s Public Service Commission to approve additional charges until the electric grid restoration bill was paid.

“The timing of federal tax reform, coming on the heels of the most expensive hurricane in Florida history, created an unusual and unprecedented opportunity,” said Eric Silagy, FPL’s president.

What's laughable, Skylar...is that after eight years of Barry "Leading From Behind" Obama...you're actually attempting to portray Donald Trump as a "Paper Tiger"! Trump has shown so much more spine than Obama at this point in his Presidency that it's farce to pretend otherwise!

China's foreign policy has gotten *starkly* more aggressive since Trump took office. Where under Obama, Bush and Clinton they had a policy of avoiding direct conflict with the US, their foreign policy today is more akin to 'Manifest Destiny', with China openly offering their governing model as an alternative to the US. They are expanding their influence in East Asia, Africa, even the Middle east.

With Trump's inexplicable and fucking stupid recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, he's pointlessly enraged key strategic allies that offer us significant resources, troops or access to military bases. Like Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Turkey. He's destroyed our credibility in the Middle East. The Palestinians will no longer accept the US as a neutral arbitrator....a role that the US has held in the middle east since the 1970s. Anti-US propaganda from Iran was validated and Iran's influence increased.

And in exchange for absolutely nothing.

And stepping in to fill the void left by a lack of US leadership or competence? Russia. They're positioning themselves to be the negotiator the US obliterating its own credibility can no longer be. Its trying to set up middle east peace talks and is gaining influence in the region.

How is this 'American First'? How is this making America 'Great Again'?

There's a reason Trump is *far* more popular in Russia than he is in the US. And it isn't because Trump is 'making American great again'.

You think that the Palestinians accept the US as a "neutral arbitrator"? Now THAT is truly amusing! The Palestinians accept our money...they do not however accept our arbitration and in fact go counter to our wishes almost without exception!

Not anymore. They won't even meet with Pence. They've rejected the US as an arbitrator. The US has utterly *destroyed* its own credibility in the middle east.

And like China, as the US retreats.......our rivals advance. With Russia taking the lead on peace talks now that essentially every party but Israel has rejected the US. Turkey insisted that such recognition would be a 'red line' and is now rethinking US use of its military bases. We've enraged Saudi Arabia, a key supplier of oil. We've enraged Iraq, a key ally in the region.

All in exchange for *nothing*.

How is this 'America First'? What did we gain with this fucking stupid, pointless unforced error? I can tell you the costs; enraged allies, diminished influence, expanded influence of our enemies, destroyed credibility and $40,000,0000,000 over the last 10 years in military aid in exchange for nothing.

Add to that Trump's brain dead attacks on the UN itself, threatening other countries if they vote to condemn his actions. Adding insult to injury.....with a clear majority of the world condemning the US's recognition of Israel.

Again, all in exchange for *nothing*.

Explain it to us. How is this 'Making America Great Again'? How is this 'America First'?

So the Palestinians "rejection" of the US as an arbitrator is meaningful in what way since they already don't agree to anything that we suggest and haven't for decades? Let's see if their tune changes if the US stops sending them billions of dollars in aid!

Turkey has used the threat of losing our bases long before Trump took office. Your claim that this is something new and the result of Trump's policies is myopic at best. Turkey didn't want Trump to give military aid to the Kurds and threatened loss of bases if we did. Trump didn't care. He gave military aid to the Kurds and the Kurds forced ISIS out of the region.

Our relations with Saudi Arabia is rather good right now...Trump's very first trip after becoming President was to meet with the Saudis.

Oh, not just the Palestinians. We damaged our standing with *everyone* in the Middle East save Israel. They love us. They offer us little in resources, no troops, no use of their military bases and have cost us $40,000,000,000 in the last 10 years. But they love us.

Saudi Arabia, our key strategic ally and enormous supplier of oil to the US is enraged. Turkey who offers us use their military bases is enraged. Iraq who offers us troops, oil and use of military bases, is enraged.

160 countries around the world, condemned us.

And what did we get in exchange? How did that benefit us? How is that America First?

You avoid the question for a reason; it has no rational answer. The recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel costs us. It benefits us nothing.

You keep claiming that Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Iraq are "enraged", Skylar and I'd like to know what you base that on! Israel has had Jerusalem as it's de facto capital for a long time...pretending it's in Tel Aviv is simply posturing. I don't think Saudi Arabia or Turkey could really care less. To portray them as "enraged" is you trying to make something where nothing exists!

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

Of course other countries are upset. America isn’t bending over backwards to appease other countries and let them fuck America over anymore.

And of course, globalists like yourself are upset with that.

America is not doing much of anything globally

Donnie Dealmaker has yet to make a deal that puts us in a better position

Of course he has. We’re out of TPP and Paris thanks to President Trump.

Dropping out of thee Paris accord was an international humiliation

TPP now includes everyone but us........they can now compete with us to offer better returns in trade deals

Trump is a laughing stock. He's a punchline among other world leaders. He's recognized as a light weight that is easily duped. And he's deeply unpopular, and worse, untrusted by almost everyone in the world.

Trump has diminished US standing in the world, diminished US influence, enraged our allies, and increased the influence of our rivals. Our diplomatic corp is in tatters. NATO is weakened. There's a reason why Trump is very popular in Russia.

For crying out loud, President Xi had to *explain* to Trump, like he were a child, the history between China and N. Korea. Trump's aides are routinely embarrassed by the man's ignorance of basic foreign policy or economic issues.

The word that more Americans use to describe Trump than any other?

'Embarrassment'.

Trump is only a punchline on Comedy Central and CNN where most of you stupid Moon Bats gets your news.

Trump is laughed at around the world. Confidence in his judgment is at historic lows. In South Korea confidence in the US president plummeted from 88% under Obama to 17% under Trump. The man is an incompetent.

And worse, its well known that he's an incompetent. Which is why there are only two countries in which Trump's support has gone up:

Russia and Israel.

We have an active criminal investigation into his administration. We have 4 indictments and 2 guilty pleas. We have a weakened NATO, enraged allies, plummeting support for the US, diminished US influence, apologies demanded by entire *continents*, a diplomatic corp in tatters, and the expansion of influence of both our primary rivals, Russia and China.

There's a reason why Trump is FAR more popular in Russia than in the US.

And a reason why the most common word used to describe Trump by Americans.....is 'Embarrassment'.

Only you stupid Moon Bats are laughing at him.

Speaking of Russia Crooked Hillary was damn popular in Russia when she sold the Russians 20% of our uranium for contributions to her money laundering foundation and a lucrative speaking fee for Slick Willy.

Yeah, Hillary's not president. Trump is. And Trump is wildly popular in Russia......with confidence in him far higher than for Obama. Russia....and Israel. Those are the only two countries where Trump's popularity has risen.

In every other country, confidence in the US president has plummeted. Especially among our key allies.

Why would Trump be FAR more popular in Russia than the US? I'll give you a hint: it has nothing to do with him 'Making America Great Again'.

I tell you what Moon Bat. You pink pussy hat butt hurt Libtards can be embarrassed of Trump all you want. Who gives a shit what you assholes think? I know I don't.

Meanwhile I will count the money that Trump is putting in my pocket.

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. MAGA Baby!

Not only are our taxes being reduced, unemployment low, economic growth rate improving. wages increasing, bonuses being given and 401K doing great but because of Trump's tax cut our power bill is not even going up because of the hurricane damage here in Florida.

Florida Power & Light Co. said Tuesday it will use its federal tax savings under the new tax law to wipe out $1.3 billion in Hurricane Irma-related costs.

As a result, FPL’s typical monthly residential bill would drop to $99.37 from the current $102.72, according to the utility. Without Irma storm surcharges of $4 to $5.50 monthly until 2020, FPL said its 4.9 million customers would save an average of $250.

FPL had planned to start collecting a new storm charge in March and later ask Florida’s Public Service Commission to approve additional charges until the electric grid restoration bill was paid.

“The timing of federal tax reform, coming on the heels of the most expensive hurricane in Florida history, created an unusual and unprecedented opportunity,” said Eric Silagy, FPL’s president.

That's it? I ask you why Trump is more popular in Russia than the US? How enraging our allies and obliterating our credibility was 'putting American first'? Point out the waning US influence and power around the world as Trump makes one unforced blunder after another, how Russia and China are racing to fill the void left by our lack of leadership or competence.....

....and you babble about a power company in Florida?

Yeah, I didn't think you had an answer.

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.

Of course other countries are upset. America isn’t bending over backwards to appease other countries and let them fuck America over anymore.

TPP now includes everyone but us........they can now compete with us to offer better returns in trade deals

Oh, China is taking the lead on the TPP. The US is the ONLY nation on earth not in the Paris Accords. And for the first time ever, Germany has told other NATO members that the US may no longer be a reliable ally.

That's absolutely unprecedented.

China continues its 'Belts and Roads' invertment in Africa, building strong business connections and ties between China and African nations.

The Blunderer in Chief calls the entire continent of Africa a 'shit hole'.

And Putin is laughing his ass off as a game show host continues to blunder. While both Russia and China continue to gain influence. There's a reason Trump is far more popular in Russia than in the US.

Yet our economy is growing stronger now than at any time in Obama's eight years? How can that BE, Winger? If dropping out of the Paris Accord was so bad for us...and such a boon for everyone else...why is our economy growing by leaps and bounds? Duh?

Oh, China is taking the lead on the TPP. The US is the ONLY nation on earth not in the Paris Accords. And for the first time ever, Germany has told other NATO members that the US may no longer be a reliable ally.

China continues its 'Belts and Roads' invertment in Africa, building strong business connections and ties between China and African nations.

And Putin is laughing his ass off as a game show host continues to blunder. While both Russia and China continue to gain influence. There's a reason Trump is far more popular in Russia than in the US.

When Germany tells other NATO members that we may no longer be a "reliable" ally simply because President Trump points out that they haven't lived up to the agreements that they signed to spend a certain percentage of their GDP on defense...it's rather amusing. I guess to Europe we're only "reliable" when we're paying the lion's share of NATO's costs!

Going on vacation to Sudan next week?

You Leftards sure avoid all the shitholes.

When Germany tells other NATO members that we may no longer be a "reliable" ally simply because President Trump points out that they haven't lived up to the agreements that they signed to spend a certain percentage of their GDP on defense...it's rather amusing. I guess to Europe we're only "reliable" when we're paying the lion's share of NATO's costs!
Who the hell needs Germany? Screw the warmongering immoral idiots.

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?

electing a fucking moron to the presidency probably did it

thanks, bobo
We got that moron because we have been electing other morons for decades. Morons that put everyone else before us. All he did was say a few words and BOOM. Peaches-in-chief begins.
thanks, doodoo
you nailed it.:beer:
Yeah dating all the way back to 1981 until now.Trump has finally reversed this decades long problem.:biggrin:

the thread is comical the fact that Putin likes Trump and its well known he was relived he got elected over the wicked witch of the west..pull out all the stops when you are so butthurt the evil witch you wanted did not get in..:haha::lmao:

Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"

like i said,nothing new,sounds like all presidents we have had since the clown that got elected in 1981.LOL

Last edited:
Im ok with it.

No Harley, it dropped because we elected a boorish fucking clown to represent us to the world.

The fucking idiot can't even shake a hand without making an arm-wrestling match out of it.

file-photo-nato-secretary-general-jens-stolenberg-l-us-president-donald-trump-and-britains-prime-minister-theresa-may-r-attend-a-ceremony-at-the-new-nato-headquarters-before-the-start-of-a-summit-in-brussels-belgium-may-25-2017-reuterschristian-hartmann.jpg

ye844js13ozy.gif

Trump-and-Macron-in-first-awkward-handshake-670x388.jpg

Last edited:
Im ok with it.

No Harley, it dropped because we elected an a boorish fucking clown to represent us to the world.

we have had one clown president after another going all the way back to 1981 ,this is a major improvement over those other clown presidents.:uhoh3::rofl:

Im ok with it.

No Harley, it dropped because we elected an a boorish fucking clown to represent us to the world.

we have had one clown president after another going all the way back to 1981 ,this is a major improvement over those other clown presidents.:uhoh3::rofl:

Yea? Was it their lack of ability to constantly turn a simple handshake into arm- wrestling match that made them so funny to you?

Forum List

Back