World respect for the US drops sharply under Trump

"if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor"
Lie of the decade, if you consider the substance of it.

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?

Our President is isolating us from the world and destroying historic alliances

While conservative isolationists celebrate "me first" diplomacy, Trump has surrendered the mantle of leader of the free world

His leadership on a global market is not wanted or trusted
Obama messed up our reputation around the world. But you praise your transgendered flag boy. Trump has put his red crayon up for good.

If he messed up our reputation, why was it 20 percent higher than Bush 43 and why did it drop so much under Trump

Trump has isolated us and ruined our global standing

1wgBq6U.png

While conservative isolationists celebrate "me first" diplomacy, Trump has surrendered the mantle of leader of the free world
The rest of the fucking world has been "me first" for FUCKING DECADES at our expense.

FUCK THOSE SHITHOLES!!!

Actually, nothing could be further from the truth

Ever see the EU?
TPP?

Nations are looking to form economic alliances to help all members

Me first ...means me last

The EU had a trade surplus of over ten percent with US.

They seem to be fine with looking out for themselves.

Why is it cool for them and bad for US?

As usual a "poll" is cited by an Obama apologist as proof that Donald Trump is a bad President! What this particular poll proves is that much of the world liked having Barry "leading from behind" better than they liked Trump once again being the leader of the free world. Barack Obama put the interests of the worldwide community before the interests of Americans...should it really be "shocking" that the rest of the world liked that?

Too bad for Democrats that the rest of the world doesn't get to vote in our elections...
We have to share the planet with other nations and their problems can easily become ours. If my neighbor's house is on fire I need to help put it out or my own house may burn next.

So how did the Paris Accord stop the planet from being polluted?

How did letting Iran...one of the world's great sponsor of international terror...continue to work towards a nuclear weapon make the planet safer?

Looks like making America great is not working as the world rejects us

World Respect for U.S. Drops Sharply Under Trump: Poll

America’s global image has dropped to an all-time low the first year of the Trump administration, falling below where it stood during the presidencies of Barack Obama and George W. Bush, according to a new Gallup poll.

The perception of U.S. leadership abroad since President Donald Trump took office has fallen 18 percentage points from the median 48 percent approval rating it held when Obama left office.
It’s not far off from what Americans think of trump’s leadership skills.

wtxqzd_wkky93tl1nylhew.png

Obama was responding to the lies coming from conservatives about Obamacare

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Like your health plan, you can keep your healthplan
Over 95% of Americans did

'Millions' Lost Insurance - FactCheck.org

Last edited:
Like I said. Trump lies about EVERYTHING. He is the biggest liar we've ever seen in the office of president.

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
only 18 lies? :rofl:

Yes, which ones are missing?

We elected a literal fucking moron who was born on third base and brags about hitting triples, lies literally every single day about absolutely everything and treats people like utter dog shit. We are a laughing stock. And the next president will have a hell of a job cleaning up his mess.
Treating people like dog shit and lying is something new?
"Hello, RDD meet american politics"
Genius...

No president in the history of this country has lied to the level that Trump has taken it. No president has been ever spoken to and about people publicly like this president has.

Our politicians have been getting worse and more corrupt with time, but Trump has only added lighter fluid to the fire. We needed to make drastic changes in this country. Trump is change in the wrong direction.
He has a long way to go to catch up with Obama lies. Heck Obama lied about our healthcare, which how many lives did that cost?

Trump-lies-vs.-Obama-lies-e1513348581113.png
Lol, Obama lied about where he was conceived. Obama told at least 4 lies on Obama care a lone. He said he would have the most transparent administration in history. He got student loans for being a foreign student, but then claimed to be an American. He lied about his mom losing her health insurance. To bad it was supplement insurance that had nothing to do with her health insurance. His entire life was a lie. Go back to the basement.

Obama deliberately lied to the American people about the effects and the costs of the Affordable Care Act...something that affects 1/6th of the US economy! I think THAT one single lie counts for far more than all of the Trump statements that get you liberals panties in a bunch!

If he messed up our reputation, why was it 20 percent higher than Bush 43 and why did it drop so much under Trump
Evidence?

Look dude, the only reason the rest of the world even deals with us is because we are rich as fuck and they want to screw us over. None of those trade deals were remotely fair. The Paris Accord was anal rape. We are constantly providing military protection around the world....for fucking free.

Enough is enough.

Obama was responding to the lies coming from conservatives about Obamacare

You know.....A Government takeover. death panels, Obama is going to kill my baby, everyone will be forced to take Obamacare

Like your health plan, you can keep your healthplan
Over 95% of Americans did
You disingenuous hack... smh

Im ok with it.
hat reasons would they have for thinking that? Policy? Thinking of us? Cutting off funding to other people? Calling peoples bullshit out?

Our President is isolating us from the world and destroying historic alliances

His leadership on a global market is not wanted or trusted
Obama messed up our reputation around the world. But you praise your transgendered flag boy. Trump has put his red crayon up for good.

Trump has isolated us and ruined our global standing
Well when the media worships you, that's not hard to do, lol his supporters are people like this.
26111901_10210915389016395_2757309480245407903_n.jpg

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338

So how did the Paris Accord stop the planet from being polluted?

How did letting Iran...one of the world's great sponsor of international terror...continue to work towards a nuclear weapon make the planet safer?
You've identified two problems we can't solve by ourselves. You may think Obama failed to solve them, fine, so what do we do, engage with the rest of the world or stick our heads in the sand?

LOL ....well no.

Aug 30, 2016
Obama:

• I will have the most transparent administration in history.
  • The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
  • I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
  • The IRS is not targeting anyone.
  • It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
  • I will put an end to the type of politics that “breeds division, conflict and cynicism”.
  • You didn’t build that!
  • I will restore trust in Government.
  • The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
  • The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk
  • It’s not my red line – it is the world’s red line.
  • Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration.
  • We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest.
  • I am not spying on American citizens.
  • Obama Care will be good for America.
  • You can keep your family doctor.
  • Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
  • If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan.
  • It’s just like shopping at Amazon.
  • I knew nothing about “Fast and Furious” gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels.
  • I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups.
  • I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi.
  • I have never known my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago.
  • And, I have never lived with that uncle. He finally admitted (12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
  • If elected I promise not to renew the Patriot Act.
  • If elected I will end the war in Iraq and Afghanistan within the 1st 9 months of my term.
  • I will close Guantanamo within the first 6 months of my term.
  • I will bridge the gap between black and white and between America and other countries.
And the biggest one of all:

“I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America.”

ttps://247sports.com/high-school/texas/Board/104227/Contents/Which-of-Obamas-Lies-On-This-List-Ticks-You-Off-71879338
smh I fucking WISH that wasnt a lie..

Forum List

Back