World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

where does it say they reject the Commission Report? they are saying there are 250 questions left unanswered. that is in no way a rejection.

you fucking liar.

I've only posted it about ten times.

"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

That's a rejection of the CR. They are point blank saying the starting point is from "zero assumptions." They probably can't agree on what is or is not reliable from the CR thus they want a full NEW investigation. If they accepted the CR they would start their investigation by saying "A, B, and C" from the CR tells us "X." They are obviously not using the CR in their new investigation, which is obviously a rejection.

That's a rejection of the CR.

Absolutely wrong. It is a contention that if there is this new "commission," it will be completely unbiased. It is not at all the same thing as claiming that the actual commission was biased in any way. That's not even a remotely reasonable inference that can be validly drawn from the excerpt bent tight quoted.

Bent tight remains a fucking imbecile.

By the way, even if this NY Can Can crap is claiming that the prior commission was biased, that hardly makes it so.

Wow. You truly are dumb. The Commission wasn't biased? Yep. Bush admin creating the Commission is perfectly innocent. What a fucking colossal idiot!

"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

That's a rejection of the CR. They are point blank saying the starting point is from "zero assumptions." They probably can't agree on what is or is not reliable from the CR thus they want a full NEW investigation. If they accepted the CR they would start their investigation by saying "A, B, and C" from the CR tells us "X." They are obviously not using the CR in their new investigation, which is obviously a rejection.

Absolutely wrong. It is a contention that if there is this new "commission," it will be completely unbiased. It is not at all the same thing as claiming that the actual commission was biased in any way. That's not even a remotely reasonable inference that can be validly drawn from the excerpt bent tight quoted.

By the way, even if this NY Can Can crap is claiming that the prior commission was biased, that hardly makes it so.

Wow. You truly are dumb. The Commission wasn't biased? Yep. Bush admin creating the Commission is perfectly innocent. What a fucking colossal idiot!

The enormity of your massive stupidity creates its own weather system. Fuck. It creates is own gravity field. It's like a black hole. Under such massive stupidity, no intelligence can possibly escape from your mouth or keyboard.

The Bush Administration, you complete fucking asshole lying scumbag idiot, did not create the 9/11 Commission.

Congress created it and President Bush acquiesced (reluctantly at that) in its creation.

Even a complete blithering imbecile like you OUGHT to be able to realize that if the Bush Administration had "created" that Commission, Jamie fucking Gorelick would never have been ON the Commission.

You intentionally lying fucktard Troofers are so lacking in integrity that your posts aren't even useful as fertilizer. Too toxic.

they say they want a new investigation because not all their questions were answered.

dont you read your own links?

this is not even close to being a rejection of the commission report.:lol:

you got caught lying again.

now wiggle and squirm and cry like you usually do when you get caught lying.

You completely ignored the info provided, as usual. You're such a coward you couldn't even quote the post with the examples and have not responded to the fact they point blank said their new investigation will start from zero. If they accepted the CR they would use it but they have made it clear they are not going to use it. You guys are nothing but hypocrites and trolls and not worth responding to until you can display a hint of sincerity and honesty.

holy fuck you are a moron.

i completely ignored that it would start from zero because that is where any investigation of anything should start and because IT DOES NOTHING TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION THAT THEY REJECT THE COMMISSION REPORT.

you flat out lied and said they reject the commission report. your fucking "start from zero" comment just proves what a moron you are.:cuckoo:

You dumbass. Your world of pre-determination is claiming I would reject the results of a new investigation. You have absolutely no basis for such bullshit. I've also never said it was an inside job so even before a new investigation you are putting words in my mouth you dishonest parasitical pussy.
i have the basis of all the facts you have had presented to you only to e rejected by you

thus, it is a reasonable conclusion to assume you would also reject these same facts if presented once again

I look forward to you supporting that claim by showing what facts I have ignored. Just give the post numbers and threads. I realize it's a huge risk of wasting time by asking you to defend your position.
why should i waste my trime proving what has been proven multiple times already?
you are a lying piece of shit and i wont do ANY work trying to prove what everyone else already knows

why do you lie so much
the Bush admin RESISTED the creation of the 9/11 commission, for MONTHS

bush did everything he could not to even have any 9/11 investigation what so ever thats true but once he did give in he did everthing he could to subvert it..whats your point ?

Another id-eots outright lie.

There is not a shred of credible evidence nor any rational reason to believe that President Bush did one single fucking solitary thing to "subvert" the investigation.

id-eots is apparently just incapable of being honest in any way.

i have the basis of all the facts you have had presented to you only to e rejected by you

thus, it is a reasonable conclusion to assume you would also reject these same facts if presented once again

I look forward to you supporting that claim by showing what facts I have ignored. Just give the post numbers and threads. I realize it's a huge risk of wasting time by asking you to defend your position.
why should i waste my trime proving what has been proven multiple times already?
you are a lying piece of shit and i wont do ANY work trying to prove what everyone else already knows

Thanks for admitting you can't support what you claim.

bush did everything he could not to even have any 9/11 investigation what so ever thats true but once he did give in he did everthing he could to subvert it..whats your point ?

There is not a shred of credible evidence nor any rational reason to believe that President Bush did one single fucking solitary thing to "subvert" the investigation.

Great! Could you provide a link showing what he said in response to questions asked of him by the Commission?

The enormity of your massive stupidity creates its own weather system. Fuck. It creates is own gravity field. It's like a black hole. Under such massive stupidity, no intelligence can possibly escape from your mouth or keyboard.

The Bush Administration, you complete fucking asshole lying scumbag idiot, did not create the 9/11 Commission.

Congress created it and President Bush acquiesced (reluctantly at that) in its creation.

Even a complete blithering imbecile like you OUGHT to be able to realize that if the Bush Administration had "created" that Commission, Jamie fucking Gorelick would never have been ON the Commission.

You intentionally lying fucktard Troofers are so lacking in integrity that your posts aren't even useful as fertilizer. Too toxic.

You dumb bitch. Look at this from my post:

"The Bush admin appointed those on the Commission! His first appointment to Chair was Kissinger but he backed out of the job. So basically the Bush admin created the organization that.......drum roll.....said the Bush admin was correct. "

The bush admin appointed members who did the "investigating" you dumb fuck. When I said the bush admin BASICALLY created the organization that said the Bush admin was correct is referencing many appointees were appointed by Bush. Of course Congress legislated the creation of the Commission but I was pointing out the obvious that it's hard to claim the Commission was independent of the Bush admin while the Bush admin appointed many people! You probably are dumb enough to actually say it doesn't matter the bush admin got to hand pick some of the "investigators."

Great! Could you provide a link showing what he said in response to questions asked of him by the Commission?

Of course not, ya douchebag. It wasn't recorded. But in your idiotic world view, that translates into "subversion." :cuckoo:

You are fucking totally retarded.

:lol:

Is this one of the expert scientists in favor of Global warming. Got to listen to these guys they know what they are making up or I mean the truth.

Of course not, ya douchebag. It wasn't recorded. But in your idiotic world view, that translates into "subversion." :cuckoo:

You are fucking totally retarded.

:lol:

Why wasn't it recorded? Why are there no transcripts?

they say they want a new investigation because not all their questions were answered.

dont you read your own links?

this is not even close to being a rejection of the commission report.:lol:

you got caught lying again.

now wiggle and squirm and cry like you usually do when you get caught lying.

You completely ignored the info provided, as usual. You're such a coward you couldn't even quote the post with the examples and have not responded to the fact they point blank said their new investigation will start from zero. If they accepted the CR they would use it but they have made it clear they are not going to use it. You guys are nothing but hypocrites and trolls and not worth responding to until you can display a hint of sincerity and honesty.

holy fuck you are a moron.

i completely ignored that it would start from zero because that is where any investigation of anything should start and because IT DOES NOTHING TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION THAT THEY REJECT THE COMMISSION REPORT.

you flat out lied and said they reject the commission report. your fucking "start from zero" comment just proves what a moron you are.:cuckoo:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A  New 9/11 Investigation

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"

nice cut and paste. if you keep pasting it over and over again maybe it will eventually change into a rejection.:cuckoo:

you flat out lied. you got caught. they want unanswered questions answered. that is NOT a rejection of the commission report. you simply fabricated that piece of fiction and presented it as fact. you lied.

nice cut and paste. if you keep pasting it over and over again maybe it will eventually change into a rejection.:cuckoo:

you flat out lied. you got caught. they want unanswered questions answered. that is NOT a rejection of the commission report. you simply fabricated that piece of fiction and presented it as fact. you lied.

Let's look at one quote:

Wow. He says there has never been an investigation into 9E but you want to pretend he accepts the CR? He also says there has never been a finding of what happened. But you want to pretend he accepts the CR? Go back to closing your eyes you worthless spineless fucking shitbag. Then do the world a favor......

Let's look at one quote:

Wow. He says there has never been an investigation into 9E but you want to pretend he accepts the CR? He also says there has never been a finding of what happened. But you want to pretend he accepts the CR? Go back to closing your eyes you worthless spineless fucking shitbag. Then do the world a favor......

He is wrong. Sorry.

Let's look at one quote:

nice creative editing of his statement.... but if you notice he says MURDER INVESTIGATION.
are you trying to tell me the 9/11 commission was a MURDER INVESTIGATION?!! :lol:

it should of been but instead it was a cover-up

no jackass. it was never intended to be a murder investigation. :cuckoo:

"Our mandate was sweeping.The law directed us to investigate “facts and
circumstances relating to the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001,” including
those relating to intelligence agencies, law enforcement agencies, diplomacy,
immigration issues and border control, the flow of assets to terrorist
organizations, commercial aviation, the role of congressional oversight and
resource allocation, and other areas determined relevant by the Commission."

Forum List

Back