World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

Do you think Bush and company were so morally corrupt as to commit such a heinous act?

Do cheney, rumsfeld, and a few others have the capacity to be so morally corrupt to lie and murder thousands of people to further their goals? We have indisputable empirical evidence that is true with Iraq. Why ask such a silly question that has already been answered. As for Bush personally, no I don't think he is capable of playing a role other than repeating what he is told and doing as he is told. We see the evidence of that on 9E itself when Cheney took control which was unConstitutional while the President was available to fulfill his duties. Bush sat down and shut up on that day just like when the 9EC (Commission) was told the only way it could ask bush questions is if cheney was there, they could review everything it had covered so far, and no recording nor transcript would be allowed. The more honest question would be: Is there any evidence the Bush admin had any morality on any level higher than NAMBLA?

Overall the question is based in a false dilemma. One does not need to believe the whole thing was an inside job to demand a new investigation.

"Silly Question"? You're supporting the view that Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks and you're admonishing me for asking a "silly question"? :lol::clap2: That's priceless.

In any event, yea, ok, :cuckoo: the onus is on you to prove it. Until then you're just another loon.

Usually when people such as Curve are that wrong, they try to eventually change the subject. Amazingly, he just keeps on embarrassing himself. He should do something about that.

Do cheney, rumsfeld, and a few others have the capacity to be so morally corrupt to lie and murder thousands of people to further their goals? We have indisputable empirical evidence that is true with Iraq. Why ask such a silly question that has already been answered. As for Bush personally, no I don't think he is capable of playing a role other than repeating what he is told and doing as he is told. We see the evidence of that on 9E itself when Cheney took control which was unConstitutional while the President was available to fulfill his duties. Bush sat down and shut up on that day just like when the 9EC (Commission) was told the only way it could ask bush questions is if cheney was there, they could review everything it had covered so far, and no recording nor transcript would be allowed. The more honest question would be: Is there any evidence the Bush admin had any morality on any level higher than NAMBLA?

Overall the question is based in a false dilemma. One does not need to believe the whole thing was an inside job to demand a new investigation.

"Silly Question"? You're supporting the view that Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks and you're admonishing me for asking a "silly question"? :lol::clap2: That's priceless.

In any event, yea, ok, :cuckoo: the onus is on you to prove it. Until then you're just another loon.

Usually when people such as Curve are that wrong, they try to eventually change the subject. Amazingly, he just keeps on embarrassing himself. He should do something about that.

Must be why I repeated the post eh......lol......now you're just a full time troll.

I looked up what Col Nelson said about one tail number and I didn't see where it was still in service but I did find this:

http://www.airframes.org/reg/n591ua

That link points out there is no official ntsb record for it so I looked for that and got this:

FBI Refuses To Confirm Identity Of 9/11 Planes

Does anyone know of full reports for the 4 flights?

I'm sooooooooo not shocked nobody has provided the info. I've looked myself but can't find them.

what exactly are you looking for? confirmation that these were the tail numbers by the ntsb? NTSB - Aviation - Major Investigations

NTSB states there will be no full report because it is an FBI investigation. the cause of the accidents is the human at the controls. i dont think this is disputed...
except by the stupid remote control whackos.

I looked up what Col Nelson said about one tail number and I didn't see where it was still in service but I did find this:

http://www.airframes.org/reg/n591ua

That link points out there is no official ntsb record for it so I looked for that and got this:

FBI Refuses To Confirm Identity Of 9/11 Planes

Does anyone know of full reports for the 4 flights?

I'm sooooooooo not shocked nobody has provided the info. I've looked myself but can't find them.

what exactly are you looking for? confirmation that these were the tail numbers by the ntsb? NTSB - Aviation - Major Investigations

NTSB states there will be no full report because it is an FBI investigation. the cause of the accidents is the human at the controls. i dont think this is disputed...

No full report? If there is no full report how can you claim to know what happened? FBI investigation? Haven't you people been screaming for years everyone knows what happened? If everyone knows then what possible investigation is still happening? Is the FBI afraid of releasing information that might let alkida know the US might be looking for them? Maybe they want to keep it quiet that bin laden was blamed and don't want to give him heads up people are looking for him? It's amazing how often you admit lack of information while simultaneously screaming we know everything.

Official Explanation for 9/11 is a Fraud

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geo-sciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

Patriots Question 9/11 - Responsible Criticism of the 9/11 Commission Report

so that would make her a twoofer moron then I suppose ? and everybody must be laughing at her..so...she is pretty much debunked with all that evidence and fact isn't she...after all cuntycorn posted the cuckoo smiley...what more evidence is needed ?

First off, her credentials dont give her any more insight into 9/11 than i do. Second off, shes a crazy bitch and she is known for her controversial opinions.

Heres a few tid bits out of wikipedia about her...

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphillis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and disproven by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS. In 2009 she also pushed the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) to publish a paper by Donald I. Williamson arguing that butterflies are the result of hybridization of a now extinct insect and velvet worms[9][10]. As a member of the National Academy of Sciences, Margulis has the privilege of "communicating" scientific papers, allowing them to be published with minimal review. Williamson's paper provoked immediate response from the scientific community, including a paper in PNAS [11]. Developmental Biologist and Professor at Duke university Fred Nijhout was quoted as saying that the paper was better suited for "National Enquirer than the National Academy."[10]. The controversy has led to the elimination of communication by PNAS.

You troofers are so fucking delusional that you think the opinion of some crazy chick is somehow relevent. Its not.

Last edited:
Official Explanation for 9/11 is a Fraud

World renowned scientist, Lynn Margulis, Ph.D., has severely criticized the official account of 9/11 and called for a new investigation, “I suggest that those of us aware and concerned demand that the glaringly erroneous official account of 9/11 be dismissed as a fraud and a new, thorough, and impartial investigation be undertaken.”

Lynn Margulis, PhD

One of America’s most prominent scientists, Dr. Margulis is Distinguished University Professor in the Department of Geo-sciences, University of Massachusetts - Amherst. She was elected to the National Academy of Sciences in 1983 and served as Chairman of the Academy’s Space Science Board Committee on Planetary Biology and Chemical Evolution. In 1999, President Bill Clinton presented Dr. Margulis with the National Medal of Science, America's highest honor for scientific achievement, "for her outstanding contributions to understanding of the development, structure, and evolution of living things, for inspiring new research in the biological, climatological, geological and planetary sciences, and for her extraordinary abilities as a teacher and communicator of science to the public."

In her statement on PatriotsQuestion911.com, Dr. Margulis referred to 9/11 as “this new false-flag operation, which has been used to justify the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq as well as unprecedented assaults on research, education, and civil liberties”. She compared 9/11 to several self-inflicted attacks that had been used in the past to arouse people’s fear and hatred and justify war, including the sinking of the USS Maine in Havana Harbor, the Reichstag Fire, and Operation Himmler, which Germany used to justify the invasion of Poland, the trigger for World War II.

In her statement, Dr. Margulis cites “the research and clear writing by David Ray Griffin in his fabulous books about 9/11” as a useful source of information and analysis of problems with the official account of 9/11. She specifically lauded The New Pearl Harbor and The 9/11 Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions, “which provides overwhelming evidence that the official story is contradictory, incomplete, and unbelievable.”
Internationally acclaimed for her ground-breaking scientific work, Dr. Margulis is an elected member of The World Academy of Art and Science, an organization of 500 of the world’s leading thinkers, chosen for eminence in art, the natural and social sciences, and the humanities. And in 2006, she was selected as one of “The 20th Century's 100 Most Important Inspirational Leaders” by the editors of Resurgence magazine.

Dr. Margulis’ full statement can be read at PatriotsQuestion911.com. More information about Dr. Margulis’ career can be found at Sciencewriters.

so that would make her a twoofer moron then I suppose ? and everybody must be laughing at her..so...she is pretty much debunked with all that evidence and fact isn't she...after all cuntycorn posted the cuckoo smiley...what more evidence is needed ?

First off, her credentials dont give her any more insight into 9/11 than i do. Second off, shes a crazy bitch and she is known for her controversial opinions.

In addition to rejecting Neo-Darwinian evolution as an explanation for diversity, Margulis holds a number of opinions outside of mainstream science. In 2009 she co-authored a paper [7] arguing that AIDS is not caused by HIV, but by the spirochete that causes syphillis. This is largely rejected[8] by the scientific community, and disproven by the efficacy of antiretroviral therapy in the treatment of AIDS. In 2009 she also pushed the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences (PNAS) to publish a paper by Donald I. Williamson arguing that butterflies are the result of hybridization of a now extinct insect and velvet worms[9][10]. As a member of the National Academy of Sciences, Margulis has the privilege of "communicating" scientific papers, allowing them to be published with minimal review. Williamson's paper provoked immediate response from the scientific community, including a paper in PNAS [11]. Developmental Biologist and Professor at Duke university Fred Nijhout was quoted as saying that the paper was better suited for "National Enquirer than the National Academy."[10]. The controversy has led to the elimination of communication by PNAS.

You troofers are so fucking delusional that you think the opinion of some crazy chick is somehow relevent. Its not.

You're so fucking stupid you cram all troofers into one category. It's many victims families that are the original troofers and are still calling for a full new investigation you dumbass.

No full report? If there is no full report how can you claim to know what happened? FBI investigation? Haven't you people been screaming for years everyone knows what happened? If everyone knows then what possible investigation is still happening? Is the FBI afraid of releasing information that might let alkida know the US might be looking for them? Maybe they want to keep it quiet that bin laden was blamed and don't want to give him heads up people are looking for him? It's amazing how often you admit lack of information while simultaneously screaming we know everything.

you are a moron that really fails to understand what he reads. the ntsb said it is an fbi investigation. the ntsb isnt going to issue a report. where does it say an investigation is still
ongoing?

You're so fucking stupid you cram all troofers into one category. It's many victims families that are the original troofers and are still calling for a full new investigation you dumbass.

...but you troofers ARE all in one catagory. You are all stupid and crazy. Every single one of you. If you werent so retarded, you would feel shame for your dumb fuck beliefs. Its truly sad, but at least we all get to make fun of you clowns in the mean time.

Last week i spent an entire day interveiwing you nut job troofers and this guy was the smartest and most coherent of the bunch....

bum.jpg

godboy and his wikki facts... you are really in no position to be calling anyone stupid and its hard to even express how pathetic you become to me with your we all to get make fun of you.. comment...it speaks volumes...

you are a moron that really fails to understand what he reads. the ntsb said it is an fbi investigation. the ntsb isnt going to issue a report. where does it say an investigation is still
ongoing?

It doesn't say there is an ongoing investigation.....that was my whole point but I figured it was too much to hope you'd understand. I didn't say there was an ongoing investigation. You'll just ignore this like everything else that doesn't fit neatly in the OCTA created world.

Eta:

Do you realize how silly it is to say the NTSB won't issue a report because it is an fbi investigation? By that logic there should be no reports by NIST or UL on the towers.

Last edited:
godboy and his wikki facts... you are really in no position to be calling anyone stupid and its hard to even express how pathetic you become to me with your we all to get make fun of you.. comment...it speaks volumes...

Disprove my wiki facts, THEN come talk to me. Until then you can suck it homo.

Must be why I repeated the post eh......lol......now you're just a full time troll.

It is precisely why you repeated the post.

Nobody other than yourself gives your posts any study. In fact, once I see one of them, reading the tripe is the last thing on my mind. Why? Because you write from a totally slanted viewpoint.

Once upon a time, there were some people who were really "truthers" and once they were satisfied that they received the truth, they moved on. They still question most things (if not everything) but not the events of 9/11. For example, they would have never taken your idiotic track of "phone calls prove it wasn't hijacked" for the simple argument of "if it wasn't hijacked, where is it?". The engame makes your argument--even if it were remotely correct--moot.

Anyway, they were the actual "truthers". This current crop of losers is anything but. Focusing on absolutely insane details such as the 9/11 Commission Report not printing the Mays's phonebill in the report as proof that their daughter's last words were fabricated is pretty much as low as one human can sink. It is where you are loser; pretty much as low as you can possiibly go.

Your "movement" (which you hijacked from persons who meant well back in 2002 and 2003) is a joke because people like you are sick.

At the root of it all is a deep hatred for authority of all types; that much is apparent. If the authoritarian is GWB or even BHO, I could probably see myself leading such a charge; in fact the recent adventure we had in the Senate confirms yet again, there is one Party; it is the Professional Politicians against We the People more often than not.

But trashing a private citizen's words and the words of her parents is cheap and disgusting which, I think if I were to ask most people who know you--both of them--would concur that those two words describe you to almost a precise standard.

PS: Fuck you.

It is precisely why you repeated the post.

Nobody other than yourself gives your posts any study. In fact, once I see one of them, reading the tripe is the last thing on my mind. Why? Because you write from a totally slanted viewpoint.

Once upon a time, there were some people who were really "truthers" and once they were satisfied that they received the truth, they moved on. They still question most things (if not everything) but not the events of 9/11. For example, they would have never taken your idiotic track of "phone calls prove it wasn't hijacked" for the simple argument of "if it wasn't hijacked, where is it?". The engame makes your argument--even if it were remotely correct--moot.

Anyway, they were the actual "truthers". This current crop of losers is anything but. Focusing on absolutely insane details such as the 9/11 Commission Report not printing the Mays's phonebill in the report as proof that their daughter's last words were fabricated is pretty much as low as one human can sink. It is where you are loser; pretty much as low as you can possiibly go.

Your "movement" (which you hijacked from persons who meant well back in 2002 and 2003) is a joke because people like you are sick.

At the root of it all is a deep hatred for authority of all types; that much is apparent. If the authoritarian is GWB or even BHO, I could probably see myself leading such a charge; in fact the recent adventure we had in the Senate confirms yet again, there is one Party; it is the Professional Politicians against We the People more often than not.

But trashing a private citizen's words and the words of her parents is cheap and disgusting which, I think if I were to ask most people who know you--both of them--would concur that those two words describe you to almost a precise standard.

PS: Fuck you.

You prove your dishonesty and ignorance once again. I never said the lack of phone calls prove 77 was not hijacked you ****. Are you ever able to be honest? Ever? I'm also not the one that trashed the words of any private citizen. You dumb fuck.....it was the FBI that contradicted Olson's story by saying it could provide evidence of only one call to Barbara and it was unconnected. Do you get what that means you retard? It's not troofers who are saying there is no evidence the call happened. It's the fucking FBI evidence. Holy shit you are one pathetic shitball. Even when FBI evidence is the evidence you still ignore it! Know what that means? You will ignore anything that doesn't fit your bullshit view.

...but you troofers ARE all in one catagory. You are all stupid and crazy. Every single one of you. If you werent so retarded, you would feel shame for your dumb fuck beliefs. Its truly sad, but at least we all get to make fun of you clowns in the mean time.

Last week i spent an entire day interveiwing you nut job troofers and this guy was the smartest and most coherent of the bunch....

bum.jpg

You are one dumb bitch that is nothing but a useless troll. Look at the victims families who are demanding a full new investigation.

"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Great job on broadbrushing all of them as crazy and whatever other bullshit you could dream up.

bum.jpg

You are one dumb bitch that is nothing but a useless troll. Look at the victims families who are demanding a full new investigation.

"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

Great job on broadbrushing all of them as crazy and whatever other bullshit you could dream up.
and since you would not accept any results of that new investigation, because it wouldnt agree with your point of view, you would reject it as well
you are truely sick and you need professional help

seek it out

bum.jpg

and since you would not accept any results of that new investigation, because it wouldnt agree with your point of view, you would reject it as well

seek it out

You just confessed to living by your predetermined positions.

seek it out

wrong again fucktard
i would gladly accept a new investigation, if i truely believed it would shut you fucktards up

but you have already shown that facts and proof mean nothing if it doesnt support you "inside job" nonsense, it would be no more than a waste of time and money to do another one

seek it out

wrong again fucktard
i would gladly accept a new investigation, if i truely believed it would shut you fucktards up

but you have already shown that facts and proof mean nothing if it doesnt support you "inside job" nonsense, it would be no more than a waste of time and money to do another one

your exsistence is a waste of time and money not to mention a huge carbon footprint from the mass of bullshit you spew forth

[

they submitted 52,000 signatures hoping to get the 30,000 signatures verified.

let's see.... 30,000 is what percentage of the population of 8.3 million?? my math must suck because i keep coming up with a number that is really really far from overwhelming. :lol:

again your response is either disingenous spin or stupidty ..it is costly and time comsuming to collect and submitt verfiable signatures and the number is based on the the number of signatures required to meet the goal...it does not mean more signatures would not be availble..so your whole premis is once again a distortion of reality

Last edited:

Forum List

Back