World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

[
"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."
NYC Coalition For Accountability Now

Great job on broadbrushing all of them as crazy and whatever other bullshit you could dream up.

they submitted 52,000 signatures hoping to get the 30,000 signatures verified.

let's see.... 30,000 is what percentage of the population of 8.3 million?? my math must suck because i keep coming up with a number that is really really far from overwhelming. :lol:

Like eots said, your response is disingenuous. I didn't link the site regarding the entire population that wants a new investigation but only showing there are victims families that demand a new full investigation.

I believe candycorn said adults accept the CR as the truth and only kids (or some other pejorative) want a new investigation yet that coward doesn't have the courage to say that to the victims families.

and since you would not accept any results of that new investigation, because it wouldnt agree with your point of view, you would reject it as well
you are truely sick and you need professional help

seek it out

You just confessed to living by your predetermined positions.
wrong again fucktard
i would gladly accept a new investigation, if i truely believed it would shut you fucktards up

but you have already shown that facts and proof mean nothing if it doesnt support you "inside job" nonsense, it would be no more than a waste of time and money to do another one

You dumbass. Your world of pre-determination is claiming I would reject the results of a new investigation. You have absolutely no basis for such bullshit. I've also never said it was an inside job so even before a new investigation you are putting words in my mouth you dishonest parasitical pussy.

wrong again fucktard
i would gladly accept a new investigation, if i truely believed it would shut you fucktards up

but you have already shown that facts and proof mean nothing if it doesnt support you "inside job" nonsense, it would be no more than a waste of time and money to do another one

You dumbass. Your world of pre-determination is claiming I would reject the results of a new investigation. You have absolutely no basis for such bullshit. I've also never said it was an inside job so even before a new investigation you are putting words in my mouth you dishonest parasitical pussy.
i have the basis of all the facts you have had presented to you only to e rejected by you

thus, it is a reasonable conclusion to assume you would also reject these same facts if presented once again

wrong again fucktard

your exsistence is a waste of time and money not to mention a huge carbon footprint from the mass of bullshit you spew forth
and Id-eots does his projection of his own problems once AGAIN

World Renowned entomologist reaches STUNNING conclusion!

World Renowned entomologist says that 9/11 Troofers are all entirely Fucked up!

The highly respected, award winning and world renowned entomologist proclaimed, "From my devoted and life long study of the segmented insects, I can state with a high degree of confidence as an EXPERT that all 9/11 Troofers are entirely fucked up!"

Thus, it is now irrefutable.

9/11 Troofers are all entirely fucked up!

9/11 Troofers must now agree. Bravo. :clap2:

Case closed!

Last edited:

The highly respected, award winning and world renowned entomologist proclaimed, "From my devoted and life long study of the segmented insects, I can state with a high degree of confidence as an EXPERT that all 9/11 Troofers are entirely fucked up!"

Case closed!
most excellent appeal to authority demonstration, that most likely will go over their heads

[
"Q: Will the new Commission have a bias or pre-determined conclusion about the events of September 11?

The investigation will commence from a starting point of zero assumption or bias about the events of September 11. The investigation will be fact-driven and will use only the most rigorous legal standards for establishing the truth about those tragic events."

Great job on broadbrushing all of them as crazy and whatever other bullshit you could dream up.

let's see.... 30,000 is what percentage of the population of 8.3 million?? my math must suck because i keep coming up with a number that is really really far from overwhelming. :lol:

Like eots said, your response is disingenuous. I didn't link the site regarding the entire population that wants a new investigation but only showing there are victims families that demand a new full investigation.

I believe candycorn said adults accept the CR as the truth and only kids (or some other pejorative) want a new investigation yet that coward doesn't have the courage to say that to the victims families.

I don't think I said kids....its mental midgets like you; or those who are bent so badly against the government, (also like you) that they can no longer see forward.

You are sick.
You need help.
The sooner the better.

I don't think I said kids....its mental midgets like you; or those who are bent so badly against the government, (also like you) that they can no longer see forward.

You are sick.
You need help.
The sooner the better.

You said adults accept the Commission Report and those who do not are not adults. Well dumb ass, the NYCCAN group is mostly victims families who reject the CR and demand a new full investigation. Why don't you tell them they are not adults?

wrong again fucktard

i have the basis of all the facts you have had presented to you only to e rejected by you

thus, it is a reasonable conclusion to assume you would also reject these same facts if presented once again

I look forward to you supporting that claim by showing what facts I have ignored. Just give the post numbers and threads. I realize it's a huge risk of wasting time by asking you to defend your position.

Case closed!
most excellent appeal to authority demonstration, that most likely will go over their heads

Lol.....that's what OCTAs are guilty of the most. The Bush admin said what happened and you spineless sheep swallowed it whole without question.

You said adults accept the Commission Report and those who do not are not adults. Well dumb ass, the NYCCAN group is mostly victims families who reject the CR and demand a new full investigation. Why don't you tell them they are not adults?

where does it say they reject the Commission Report? they are saying there are 250 questions left unanswered. that is in no way a rejection.

you fucking liar.

where does it say they reject the Commission Report? they are saying there are 250 questions left unanswered. that is in no way a rejection.

you fucking liar.

I've only posted it about ten times.

That's a rejection of the CR. They are point blank saying the starting point is from "zero assumptions." They probably can't agree on what is or is not reliable from the CR thus they want a full NEW investigation. If they accepted the CR they would start their investigation by saying "A, B, and C" from the CR tells us "X." They are obviously not using the CR in their new investigation, which is obviously a rejection.

Case closed!

Lol.....that's what OCTAs are guilty of the most. The Bush admin said what happened and you spineless sheep swallowed it whole without question.

Except, of course, you damn liar, that's not at all true.

The Commission was a creature of some entity OTHER THAN the Bush Administration. Can you name that entity, stupid?

And the truth is: the cause of the 9/11 atrocities was investigated and established what happened. Only stupid fucktards like you reject it out of hand -- and without any rational basis for that rejection.

No full report? If there is no full report how can you claim to know what happened? FBI investigation? Haven't you people been screaming for years everyone knows what happened? If everyone knows then what possible investigation is still happening? Is the FBI afraid of releasing information that might let alkida know the US might be looking for them? Maybe they want to keep it quiet that bin laden was blamed and don't want to give him heads up people are looking for him? It's amazing how often you admit lack of information while simultaneously screaming we know everything.

you are a moron that really fails to understand what he reads. the ntsb said it is an fbi investigation. the ntsb isnt going to issue a report. where does it say an investigation is still
ongoing?

It doesn't say there is an ongoing investigation.....that was my whole point but I figured it was too much to hope you'd understand. I didn't say there was an ongoing investigation. You'll just ignore this like everything else that doesn't fit neatly in the OCTA created world.

Eta:

Do you realize how silly it is to say the NTSB won't issue a report because it is an fbi investigation? By that logic there should be no reports by NIST or UL on the towers.

Still waiting to hear the explanation for the double standard. If the planes aren't given a full report by the NTSB due to 9E being an FBI investigation why has NIST spent millions and years writing full reports on the towers? By your logic they shouldn't have done it at all.

Except, of course, you damn liar, that's not at all true.

The Commission was a creature of some entity OTHER THAN the Bush Administration. Can you name that entity, stupid?

And the truth is: the cause of the 9/11 atrocities was investigated and established what happened. Only stupid fucktards like you reject it out of hand -- and without any rational basis for that rejection.

Lol....your stupidity is hilarious! Fucking priceless. Within days of 9E the Bush admin claimed to know what happened before any real investigation could be done. Then you claim the Commission was an entity other than the Bush admin. Fucking dildo dumbass! The Bush admin appointed those on the Commission! His first appointment to Chair was Kissinger but he backed out of the job. So basically the Bush admin created the organization that.......drum roll.....said the Bush admin was correct. Yep! No conflict of interest there! Lol. Fucking. Idiot!

you fucking liar.

That's a rejection of the CR. They are point blank saying the starting point is from "zero assumptions." They probably can't agree on what is or is not reliable from the CR thus they want a full NEW investigation. If they accepted the CR they would start their investigation by saying "A, B, and C" from the CR tells us "X." They are obviously not using the CR in their new investigation, which is obviously a rejection.

hey jerkoff. you got caught lying again. there is NO REJECTION of the commission report. you just blatantly lied and made that up.:lol:

you fucking liar.

hey jerkoff. you got caught lying again. there is NO REJECTION of the commission report. you just blatantly lied and made that up.:lol:

So let's see......they want a new full investigation because they accept the CR? That does not make any sense. They also said they want the investigation to begin from zero assumptions. If they accept the CR why aren't they using it? Here are a couple of interesting quotes:

"We know we never have learned the truth, it's as simple as that,'' says Lorie Van Auken

"It's a murder -- my son was murdered -- and there never has been a murder investigation and a finding of what happened,'' says McIlvaine,
9/11 survivors call for renewed probe as 8th anniversary approaches | Bob Braun - NJ.com

"At this critical moment in the pursuit of truth about 9/11, we ask you to join us as we MARCH FOR ANSWERS.* Now is the time to stand UP and stand WITH the 80,000 proud New Yorkers who have courageously said YES, we MUST investigate 9/11!"
An Open Letter to All Celebrities Who Want A  New 9/11 Investigation

Call me a douchebag along the accusation I lied. Maybe that will make the facts disappear because your childishness isn't doing anything but revealing you for the coward and hypocrite you are.

you fucking liar.

That's a rejection of the CR.

Absolutely wrong. It is a contention that if there is this new "commission," it will be completely unbiased. It is not at all the same thing as claiming that the actual commission was biased in any way. That's not even a remotely reasonable inference that can be validly drawn from the excerpt bent tight quoted.

Bent tight remains a fucking imbecile.

By the way, even if this NY Can Can crap is claiming that the prior commission was biased, that hardly makes it so.

they say they want a new investigation because not all their questions were answered.

dont you read your own links?

this is not even close to being a rejection of the commission report.:lol:

you got caught lying again.

now wiggle and squirm and cry like you usually do when you get caught lying.

they say they want a new investigation because not all their questions were answered.

dont you read your own links?

this is not even close to being a rejection of the commission report.:lol:

you got caught lying again.

now wiggle and squirm and cry like you usually do when you get caught lying.

You completely ignored the info provided, as usual. You're such a coward you couldn't even quote the post with the examples and have not responded to the fact they point blank said their new investigation will start from zero. If they accepted the CR they would use it but they have made it clear they are not going to use it. You guys are nothing but hypocrites and trolls and not worth responding to until you can display a hint of sincerity and honesty.

Forum List

Back