World Renowned Scientist Says Official Story For 9/11 is a Fraud

It's understandable. Every time you pussies are faced with facts you can't handle you close your eyes. Especially you, divecon, and gunny.

This is getting boring, foiler, so I'm just going to highlight in red the problems with your position, which is that you are defending Ryan's assertion that UL tested and certified products in the WTC "was not far off." And remember, UL said that Ryan had nothing to do with the tests. He was involved in water testing.

I'd say you are one dumb fuck but I don't feel like being complimentary. Instead of admitting there are legitimate connections you desperately search for anything to hold onto your bullshit. NIST contracted the UL to do the fucking fire testing you willfully blind shit tampon. Ryan has also pointed out rebuttles:

"We also know that UL consulted directly with the Port Authority’s WTC construction team, on fire resistance issues, as the towers were being built. This was described in the May 2003 NIST progress report that shows that the towers were built specifically to UL standards for fire resistance.[4] In this report NIST references a letter written in 1970 by UL management, on the subject of fire resistance of the towers, that was addressed directly to the Port Authority's construction manager (ref. 33)."

Now, foiler, built to code is not the same thing as testing and certifying. The company did not test and certify the steel. Ryan said they did. You are saying that is not far off. That is far off.

I'm guessing a dumb scrotum rag like yourself could easily (willfully) ignore the significance so please read it again you arrogant rat twat. Then there is:

"But the May 2003 NIST report says that, in 1970, UL actually tested a floor assembly that was "similar to the WTC floor system". It is important to note that the results produced in 1970 were the same as those from the August 2004 UL floor tests - only 3 inches of sagging after 120 minutes in the furnace."

Read that again you shit wad.

Yes, twoofer foiler, I read it again. And again, it was not in the WTC.

“The furnace tests, conducted at places like Underwriters Laboratories here, focus on the ability of separate building components -- a steel column or a concrete roof support -- to survive temperatures as high as 2,000 degrees.”

"UL's own Tom Chapin, the chemist and manager of their Fire Protection division, with whom I was in contact, admitted to UL's involvement in testing steel (i.e. that which allowed the towers to stand) for the WTC by writing -- "The World Trade Center stood for almost an hour after withstanding conditions well beyond those experienced in any typical fire. In that time, thousands of people escaped with their lives. ASTM E-119 and UL's testing procedures helped make that possible." [9]"
Three Years Later: Another Look At Three Claims from UL - 911truth.org

No doubt you are on cognitive dissonance overload by now.

No doubt, foiler, you are using quotes from an extremely biased group to twist a response to suit their pre-conceived worldview, just like you have throughout these threads, starting with Kevin Ryan.

You bore me. Get a life.

This is getting boring, foiler, so I'm just going to highlight in red the problems with your position, which is that you are defending Ryan's assertion that UL tested and certified products in the WTC "was not far off." And remember, UL said that Ryan had nothing to do with the tests. He was involved in water testing.

I'd say you are one dumb fuck but I don't feel like being complimentary. Instead of admitting there are legitimate connections you desperately search for anything to hold onto your bullshit. NIST contracted the UL to do the fucking fire testing you willfully blind shit tampon. Ryan has also pointed out rebuttles:

"We also know that UL consulted directly with the Port Authority’s WTC construction team, on fire resistance issues, as the towers were being built. This was described in the May 2003 NIST progress report that shows that the towers were built specifically to UL standards for fire resistance.[4] In this report NIST references a letter written in 1970 by UL management, on the subject of fire resistance of the towers, that was addressed directly to the Port Authority's construction manager (ref. 33)."

Now, foiler, built to code is not the same thing as testing and certifying. The company did not test and certify the steel. Ryan said they did. You are saying that is not far off. That is far off.

I'm guessing a dumb scrotum rag like yourself could easily (willfully) ignore the significance so please read it again you arrogant rat twat. Then there is:

"But the May 2003 NIST report says that, in 1970, UL actually tested a floor assembly that was "similar to the WTC floor system". It is important to note that the results produced in 1970 were the same as those from the August 2004 UL floor tests - only 3 inches of sagging after 120 minutes in the furnace."

Read that again you shit wad.

Yes, twoofer foiler, I read it again. And again, it was not in the WTC.

“The furnace tests, conducted at places like Underwriters Laboratories here, focus on the ability of separate building components -- a steel column or a concrete roof support -- to survive temperatures as high as 2,000 degrees.”

"UL's own Tom Chapin, the chemist and manager of their Fire Protection division, with whom I was in contact, admitted to UL's involvement in testing steel (i.e. that which allowed the towers to stand) for the WTC by writing -- "The World Trade Center stood for almost an hour after withstanding conditions well beyond those experienced in any typical fire. In that time, thousands of people escaped with their lives. ASTM E-119 and UL's testing procedures helped make that possible." [9]"
Three Years Later: Another Look At Three Claims from UL - 911truth.org

No doubt you are on cognitive dissonance overload by now.

No doubt, foiler, you are using quotes from an extremely biased group to twist a response to suit their pre-conceived worldview, just like you have throughout these threads, starting with Kevin Ryan.

You bore me. Get a life.

You didn't even check the sources, skipped over half the content, and completely ignored how much UL was involved in the testing and construction. No wonder a stupid **** like you was ignorant about the families being the main drive of the truth movement.

The UL even took credit for helping to save lives by the testing and standards it helped create that were used in the WTC construction and your dumb fucking pathetic punk ass wants to pretend there's no connection? And you're the stupid **** that started whining about ryan.....rotfl!

You didn't even check the sources, skipped over half the content, and completely ignored how much UL was involved in the testing and construction. No wonder a stupid **** like you was ignorant about the families being the main drive of the truth movement.

The UL even took credit for helping to save lives by the testing and standards it helped create that were used in the WTC construction and your dumb fucking pathetic punk ass wants to pretend there's no connection? And you're the stupid **** that started whining about ryan.....rotfl!

Oh right. This coming from a twoofer who links Ryan, 911 Pilots, and other groups misrepresenting the motives, intentions and facts to fit their twisted and bizarre worldview.

So sorry to expose your religion. How difficult it must be for you to have to confront the lies that are so deeply rooted in your very existence. You've been exposed, foiler, as the fraud you are. Get a life. You're a fucking moron.

Oh right. This coming from a twoofer who links Ryan, 911 Pilots, and other groups misrepresenting the motives, intentions and facts to fit their twisted and bizarre worldview.

So sorry to expose your religion. How difficult it must be for you to have to confront the lies that are so deeply rooted in your very existence. You've been exposed, foiler, as the fraud you are. Get a life. You're a fucking moron.

This is your typical bullshit of just trying to scream loud enough and hope that will make the facts disappear. Like I said, you didn't bother checking the sources and skipped over half the content. You did it because you are not honest and don't give a shit about facts. All you care about is being a parasite. Go ahead and repeat for the third time you ignored the links and the facts.....we know you will.......

This is your typical bullshit of just trying to scream loud enough and hope that will make the facts disappear. Like I said, you didn't bother checking the sources and skipped over half the content. You did it because you are not honest and don't give a shit about facts. All you care about is being a parasite. Go ahead and repeat for the third time you ignored the links and the facts.....we know you will.......

Yeah, you keep believing that foiler. Whatever you need to get through the day...

We also know that UL consulted directly with the Port Authority’s WTC construction team, on fire resistance issues, as the towers were being built. This was described in the May 2003 NIST progress report that shows that the towers were built specifically to UL standards for fire resistance.
http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/MediaUpdate _FINAL_ProgressReport051303.pdf

"UL's own Tom Chapin, the chemist and manager of their Fire Protection division, with whom I was in contact, admitted to UL's involvement in testing steel (i.e. that which allowed the towers to stand) for the WTC by writing -- "The World Trade Center stood for almost an hour after withstanding conditions well beyond those experienced in any typical fire. In that time, thousands of people escaped with their lives. ASTM E-119 and UL's testing procedures helped make that possible."
J. Thomas Chapin, General Mgr., Fire Protection Div. Underwriters Laboratories, Letter to the editor entitled “Fire Test is Sound”, New York Times, April 15, 2002.

That was not a waste of my time as it proves the point some who claim to care about the facts close their eyes and sling mud when it becomes more convenient than being honest.

We also know that UL consulted directly with the Port Authority’s WTC construction team, on fire resistance issues, as the towers were being built. This was described in the May 2003 NIST progress report that shows that the towers were built specifically to UL standards for fire resistance.

"UL's own Tom Chapin, the chemist and manager of their Fire Protection division, with whom I was in contact, admitted to UL's involvement in testing steel (i.e. that which allowed the towers to stand) for the WTC by writing -- "The World Trade Center stood for almost an hour after withstanding conditions well beyond those experienced in any typical fire. In that time, thousands of people escaped with their lives. ASTM E-119 and UL's testing procedures helped make that possible."
J. Thomas Chapin, General Mgr., Fire Protection Div. Underwriters Laboratories, Letter to the editor entitled “Fire Test is Sound”, New York Times, April 15, 2002.

That was not a waste of my time as it proves the point some who claim to care about the facts close their eyes and sling mud when it becomes more convenient than being honest.

Wow, you should do something about that.

Your lack of wit is outpaced only by your abundance of dishonesty.

After all the lies the Bush admin did why would anyone trust anything they had their hands in.

I say reinvestigate and put up or shut up.

Do you think Bush and company were so morally corrupt as to commit such a heinous act?

After all the lies the Bush admin did why would anyone trust anything they had their hands in.

Do you think Bush and company were so morally corrupt as to commit such a heinous act?

Do cheney, rumsfeld, and a few others have the capacity to be so morally corrupt to lie and murder thousands of people to further their goals? We have indisputable empirical evidence that is true with Iraq. Why ask such a silly question that has already been answered. As for Bush personally, no I don't think he is capable of playing a role other than repeating what he is told and doing as he is told. We see the evidence of that on 9E itself when Cheney took control which was unConstitutional while the President was available to fulfill his duties. Bush sat down and shut up on that day just like when the 9EC (Commission) was told the only way it could ask bush questions is if cheney was there, they could review everything it had covered so far, and no recording nor transcript would be allowed. The more honest question would be: Is there any evidence the Bush admin had any morality on any level higher than NAMBLA?

Overall the question is based in a false dilemma. One does not need to believe the whole thing was an inside job to demand a new investigation.

The whole ryan case is rather interesting. It appears the claim is the original person to say the wtc steel was UL tested was not ryan but the CEO Knoblauch. UL successfully prevented this from being respectively investigated on a legal technicality because Ryan missed a deadline.

"Mr. Ryan claims to be an

email memorandum to him by UL CEO Loring Knoblauch in which Knoblauch states

that UL tested the steel components used to construct the World Trade Center Towers

for fire resistance and that the material tested performed beautifully.

The Defendant UL timely filed its response to the Plaintiff’s motion. Plaintiff did

not file a reply within the time allowed under the Local Rules of this court and the

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. Therefore, Defendant’s Motion for Summary Ruling

should be granted."
IP 06-1770-C T/K Ryan v UL [4] Judge John D. Tinder Signed on 10/25/07 NOT INTENDED FOR PUBLICATION IN PRINT

Do cheney, rumsfeld, and a few others have the capacity to be so morally corrupt to lie and murder thousands of people to further their goals? We have indisputable empirical evidence that is true with Iraq. Why ask such a silly question that has already been answered. As for Bush personally, no I don't think he is capable of playing a role other than repeating what he is told and doing as he is told. We see the evidence of that on 9E itself when Cheney took control which was unConstitutional while the President was available to fulfill his duties. Bush sat down and shut up on that day just like when the 9EC (Commission) was told the only way it could ask bush questions is if cheney was there, they could review everything it had covered so far, and no recording nor transcript would be allowed. The more honest question would be: Is there any evidence the Bush admin had any morality on any level higher than NAMBLA?

Overall the question is based in a false dilemma. One does not need to believe the whole thing was an inside job to demand a new investigation.

"Silly Question"? You're supporting the view that Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks and you're admonishing me for asking a "silly question"? :lol::clap2: That's priceless.

In any event, yea, ok, :cuckoo: the onus is on you to prove it. Until then you're just another loon.

"Silly Question"? You're supporting the view that Bush is behind the 9/11 attacks and you're admonishing me for asking a "silly question"? :lol::clap2: That's priceless.

In any event, yea, ok, :cuckoo: the onus is on you to prove it. Until then you're just another loon.

Great. Another one who can't read. No I am not supporting the view bush is behind 9E and I specifically said there is no way he would have been even IF some sort of false flag was in play.

Let's try this one more time.

You asked:

"Do you think Bush and company were so morally corrupt as to commit such a heinous act?"

I answered:

Instead of falsely accusing me of claiming it was a false flag done by bush how about responding to what I actually said?

Your lack of wit is outpaced only by your abundance of dishonesty.

Your lack of perception is only surpassed by your pointless "observations". You should do something about that.

Forum List

Back