World Economic Forum Says It Is 'Time to Look Beyond' Private Vehicle Ownership

According to the paper, “The average car or van in England is driven just 4% of the time.”

Could make sense to belong to a car sharing program
That has to be the stupidest reasoning I’ve ever heard. Of course vehicles aren’t running most of the time. We only use them when we need to go somewhere.

What harm is there in a car while it’s not running?

Most families have two or more cars
Having one car and using car share or Uber for other purposes could save you money
Yes and there is also the bus.

Lefties want us poorer than third world shit holes so we can’t afford cars and have to “ride share”, in other words public transportation.

I and many others will purchase the Chinese made vehicles sold with more reliability and a cheaper rice when it becomes more readily available.

Much like solar energy, I think China will take the lead in EVs

Lefties want us poorer than third world shit holes so we can’t afford cars and have to “ride share”, in other words public transportation.
I for one refuse to use public transportation.

the thought of being packed into a bus or a subway car like sardines is enough to give me nightmares

It is not so much what you can afford , but what your priorities are

If you can save $1000 a month by using a car share vehicle, you can afford other things

If you can save $1000 a month by using a car share vehicle, you can afford other things
I never had a car that cost me 1000 a month t keep on the road.

And like I said the best way to lose friends is to own things jointly

People already “share” their cars with their families. Plus I don’t want to “save money”. I like sports cars so I spend more money on cars I like.

According to the paper, “The average car or van in England is driven just 4% of the time.”

Could make sense to belong to a car sharing program
I’m confident that Klaus Schwab and the other blowhards at the WEF do not intend to give up their private cars and cell phones

The government shouldn't be making any calls on whether I can own my own vehicle or not.

Weyerhaeuser built their own roads when the State cracked down on overloaded log trucks ... that's not about ownership and more about use of public roads ... that PCV valve is killing your gas mileage, costing you money ... are you going to replace it with a draft tube? ... go ahead, just don't drive on public roads ...

If 51% of We the People say you'll drive an EV or don't drive ... you'll be driving an EV or not driving ... call it the tyranny of the majority ...

"EGR works by recirculating a portion of an engine's exhaust gas back to the engine cylinders." ... and you bitch about EVs ...

Youd have to schedule your life around car sharing. Makes no sense to me. Also, the ones who would actually implement this plan? You can bet those people will still have their car... maybe 2 or three at least and more than one home. This plan is for the masses not the rulers. Screw it.

Right and how long before people start getting ban from car share for going to non-woke businesses?

Forum List

Back