Woody Allen Child Molester?

I have no idea if Woody Allen is a molester or not.

All I know is that Mia Farrow is one snake of an ex wife.

If he molested my kids and married one of our adopted kids, I'd want to ruin him too.

It's funny to see who will defend child molesters.

Of course. Women shouldn't out the men who molest their kids. They should just drive them to the clinic to get their abortions and shut the fuck up.
He married one of his kids, and another has come forward to say he molested hers. I don't think this is evidence of the evil nature of Farrow, but rather of Allen.

"More than 20 years ago, Farrow learned that Woody Allen, her partner who hinted at trouble by casting Mia in humiliating movie roles (a cuckolded narcissist in “Hannah and Her Sisters’’?) — a guy she never lived with, and only rarely loved — was conducting a torrid affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn."

Mia Farrow gets her revenge on Woody Allen | New York Post

Just reading this makes my skin crawl.....:eusa_hand::evil:

Of course. Women shouldn't out the men who molest their kids. They should just drive them to the clinic to get their abortions and shut the fuck up.
He married one of his kids, and another has come forward to say he molested hers. I don't think this is evidence of the evil nature of Farrow, but rather of Allen.

But she didn't accuse him of molestation until she found out about his sexual relationship with her 20 year old daughter.

How many times you are going to charge the man?

Farrow wants revenge on her ex love...at any cost...shame on her!

Woody Allen is a scumbag, banging his adoptive daughter. SCUM. BAG.
I hope Mia does destroy him but Hollywood seems to think it's A OK to fuck ones daughter even if she is an adoptive one.

Some wounds can never be healed. Moreover, you have no idea what goes on in this woman's heart. If someone had done this to my child who was entrusted to me I would never forgive myself. That feeling may manifest itself in hatred of the person who did this to my child.

No matter how you slice it, it does not leads to a mentally healthy situation.

Last edited:

Shame on HER??? Are you serious? He FUCKED his adoptive daughter, fercrissakes! And yes, it can take many years for another child to finally not be too scared to say they were molested as well. Shame on HER???? :cuckoo:

it's so unbelievable....everybody crucifying a man with hearsay...

I would like to see you in his shoes....people are weird or ignorant or I don't what...

it's so unbelievable....everybody crucifying a man with hearsay...

I would like to see you in his shoes....people are weird or ignorant or I don't what...

Coming from someone that would crucify Mia Farrow on hearsay?

I really don't care for Allen or his humor or movies.

Whether he has done what has been rumored, innocent until proven guilty.

:DI should have been a defense lawyer!

I like to defend men from snake ex-wives!

I should have been a great one too!

Forum List

Back