Woody Allen Child Molester?

Of course. Women shouldn't out the men who molest their kids. They should just drive them to the clinic to get their abortions and shut the fuck up.
He married one of his kids, and another has come forward to say he molested hers. I don't think this is evidence of the evil nature of Farrow, but rather of Allen.

How many times you are going to charge the man?

Farrow wants revenge on her ex love...at any cost...shame on her!

Shame on HER??? Are you serious? He FUCKED his adoptive daughter, fercrissakes! And yes, it can take many years for another child to finally not be too scared to say they were molested as well. Shame on HER???? :cuckoo:

It's devastating to the whole family unit, the other kids grew up with her as a sister and then he marries his daughter ( in their eyes) his lover in his eyes what a confusing message.

:DI should have been a defense lawyer!

I like to defend men from snake ex-wives!

I should have been a great one too!

You did a stellar job there skye!

virgils-mugshot.jpg

:lol:

it's so unbelievable....everybody crucifying a man with hearsay...

I would like to see you in his shoes....people are weird or ignorant or I don't what...

Coming from someone that would crucify Mia Farrow on hearsay?

I really don't care for Allen or his humor or movies.

Whether he has done what has been rumored, innocent until proven guilty.

Well we do know he married his adopted daughter.

Here he is as her Dad

3235375a4fmanzie.jpg

Here he is as her Husband :cuckoo:

woody-allen-soon-yi-AP.jpg

Did Woody Allen Molest His Adopted Daughter 22 Years Ago?

On This Day In 1997, Woody Allen Marries His Adopted Step-Daughter Soon-Yi Previn | Today in History

Woody Allen is a scumbag, banging his adoptive daughter. SCUM. BAG.
I hope Mia does destroy him but Hollywood seems to think it's A OK to fuck ones daughter even if she is an adoptive one.

He is a miserable, talented person who once made this statement:

:confused:

To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer and not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope youre getting this down. - Woody Allen

ok go kill him ...stone him ...hang him.... all because of hearsay...

totally amazing!

Sometimes the sheer hatred of women doubting what another woman's children says when they claim they were molested by "daddy", is amazing to me.

Roman Polanski raped a child too. Yet, hollywood idolizes him because he makes good movies. How fucked up is that?

Oh. Wait. Attorney Skye will defend him too because the girl claims it, Polanski ran to another country, but it is all heresay. Eye roll.

Sometimes the sheer hatred of women doubting what another woman's children says when they claim they were molested by "daddy", is amazing to me.

It's really a devastating situation for all involved.

The fact that he married his adoptive daughter was emotionally damaging to all of his kids and selfish in his part regardless of how attracted he was to her, it should not have happened.

He helped raise her as a father figure and crossed the line imo.

Whether the new allegations are true I can certainly understand why all of his children feel anger toward him.

Roman Polanski raped a child too. Yet, hollywood idolizes him because he makes good movies. How fucked up is that?

Oh. Wait. Attorney Skye will defend him too because the girl claims it, Polanski ran to another country, but it is all heresay. Eye roll.

... you that seem to be so sure about their sexual relationship ......tell me dear, were you under the bed?

Hmmm..he marries one kid...and then another comes forward to say he molested them too...

But probably the kid is lying and Woody is a saint.

You got it. What a sleeze.

It's really a devastating situation for all involved.

The fact that he married his adoptive daughter was emotionally damaging to all of his kids and selfish in his part regardless of how attracted he was to her, it should not have happened.

He helped raise her as a father figure and crossed the line imo.

Whether the new allegations are true I can certainly understand why all of his children feel anger toward him.

I agree I do not know how anyone can have a healthy perspective about the various roles Allen played in the household.

His actions were reprehensible.

... you that seem to be so sure about their sexual relationship ......tell me dear, were you under the bed?

While one issue is that is evidentiary in nature the other issue is that is the negative emotional impact Allen played on all involved. There is no defense for that in any civilized world. The imbalance of power alone and how that may compel a child to be fearful and mistrust close relationships can manifest itself in chronic jealously, fear of being close, phantom memories etc etc. That is a life sentence no child should endure and then it is carried into adult relationships packed with mood swing and unpredictability.

Defend him all you want......it takes a special type of individual to see the goodness in him. I know I do not possess that quality to see beyond the devastation he laid in the family unit.

Last edited:

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

Forum List

Back