Woody Allen Child Molester?

Roman Polanski raped a child too. Yet, hollywood idolizes him because he makes good movies. How fucked up is that?

Oh. Wait. Attorney Skye will defend him too because the girl claims it, Polanski ran to another country, but it is all heresay. Eye roll.

... you that seem to be so sure about their sexual relationship ......tell me dear, were you under the bed?

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

Right and the kids are hurt, confused and angry by what Woody already did do by marrying their sister.

I don't know if the latest allegation is true or not, but given what they have already been through it is not surprising that the children are mad at him.

I hope he didn't do it but I am not quick to condemn his kid for coming out about it (maybe the kid got confused by dad marrying her sister) :dunno: , if he did do it I hope that justice is served.

Last edited:
Roman Polanski raped a child too. Yet, hollywood idolizes him because he makes good movies. How fucked up is that?

Oh. Wait. Attorney Skye will defend him too because the girl claims it, Polanski ran to another country, but it is all heresay. Eye roll.

... you that seem to be so sure about their sexual relationship ......tell me dear, were you under the bed?

While one issue is that is an evidentiary nature the other issue is that is the negative emotional impact Allen played on all involved. There is no defense for that in any civilized world. The imbalance of power alone and how that may compel a child to be fearful and mistrust close relationships can manifest itself in chronic jealously, fear of being close, phantom memories etc etc. That is a life sentence no child should endure, and then it is carried into adult relationships packed with mood swing and unpredictability.

Defend him all you want......it takes a special type of individual to see the goodness in him. I know I do not possess that quality to see beyond the devastation he laid in family unit.

I do respect your opinion Connery, but all I see here is a revengeful Mia Farrow seeking vengeance now because Woody Allen has a chance to win an Oscar...that is all I see ...the perfect timing...it is tragic that this snake of a woman can not let go. It is all fabrications and she is involving her whole family...what a pathetic creature!

Tolja. She keeps focusing on Mia. Not anything or anyone else.
I see a pathetic creature and it ain't Mia. And she has reading comprehension skill problems as well.

It's pretty damn sad a perv is nominated to win an oscar. I hope he is boo'd off the stage.

While one issue is that is an evidentiary nature the other issue is that is the negative emotional impact Allen played on all involved. There is no defense for that in any civilized world. The imbalance of power alone and how that may compel a child to be fearful and mistrust close relationships can manifest itself in chronic jealously, fear of being close, phantom memories etc etc. That is a life sentence no child should endure, and then it is carried into adult relationships packed with mood swing and unpredictability.

Defend him all you want......it takes a special type of individual to see the goodness in him. I know I do not possess that quality to see beyond the devastation he laid in family unit.

I do respect your opinion Connery, but all I see here is a revengeful Mia Farrow seeking vengeance now because Woody Allen has a chance to win an Oscar...that is all I see ...the perfect timing...it is tragic that this snake of a woman can not let go. It is all fabrications and she is involving her whole family...what a pathetic creature!

That is all you see.

What you do not want to see is how his actions ruined the souls of these children...one example is something I cited before chronic jealousy it eats at and destroys beautiful things, relationships, self image, hopes for the future. I do not live in your skin, I do not see things through the lens you do. I am horrified by his acts and justifiably so, in our society, many times it is not the person that is looked up to and relied upon it is what the person stands for; the role they have taken on. Allen more than failed, he abused a trust that was given him with Farrow's kids.

it's so unbelievable....everybody crucifying a man with hearsay...

I would like to see you in his shoes....people are weird or ignorant or I don't what...

Coming from someone that would crucify Mia Farrow on hearsay?

I really don't care for Allen or his humor or movies.

Whether he has done what has been rumored, innocent until proven guilty.

Well we do know he married his adopted daughter.

Here he is as her Dad

3235375a4fmanzie.jpg

Here he is as her Husband :cuckoo:

woody-allen-soon-yi-AP.jpg

Did Woody Allen Molest His Adopted Daughter 22 Years Ago?

On This Day In 1997, Woody Allen Marries His Adopted Step-Daughter Soon-Yi Previn | Today in History

Looking at the young Soon-Yi sitting on his lap makes my skin crawl wondering if he was sexually attracted to her even then...it is completely taboo in our culture to act on feelings that one might have toward a child. Mia certainly isn't responsible in any way for him pursuing her as a young woman. In my opinion, he took advantage of her love for him...and that is so fucking warped. He abused her on every level possible, and as a mother, I would be heartbroken if my daughter was deceived into believing that such a relationship was healthy...so I would have a hard time faulting Mia for her bitterness.

Woody Allen falling in love and marrying his very own adopted daughte/step daughter gives me the freaking creeps.

Let's face it. No Happy Thanksgiving meals together ever again with the rest of the family.

Sheesh.

Last edited:
I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

http://guardianlv.com/2014/02/woody-allen-vs-roman-polanski-for-most-abominable-sexual-abuse/

Of course the two girls are lying. Skye says so. Their mothers are snakes according to Skye.:cuckoo:

Dylan Farrow tells the story of a powerful director who was just “nominated for his latest Oscar,” but who also got away with sexually abusing his adopted daughter multiple times when she was just seven years old.

“Imagine a world that celebrates her torment,” Dylan Farrow said.

Comedy writer Jenny Johnson tweeted after the news broke that Farrow finally decided to share her traumatic experience, mentioning that she hopes this letter will “convince Hollywood to stop kissing Woody Allen’s ass,” but many celebrities including actors Adam Baldwin and Lena Dunham reacted after Dylan Farrow ended her written pledge.

Last edited:

Were YOU? Why would you doubt a child raised by that perv after the perv married his SISTER? Methinks it is because you dislike Mia so much and not because of anything else.

Dylan is a she not a he. They are both adopted and are not blood relatives. I don't find what Allen did to be the best by any stretch, yet almost 20 years later they are still together...shrug...

I want proof

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

Last edited:
Tolja. She keeps focusing on Mia. Not anything or anyone else.
I see a pathetic creature and it ain't Mia. And she has reading comprehension skill problems as well.

Right, it was Dylan Farrow his daughter who wrote the open letter not Mia.

After a custody hearing denied my father visitation rights, my mother declined to pursue criminal charges, despite findings of probable cause by the State of Connecticut – due to, in the words of the prosecutor, the fragility of the “child victim.” Woody Allen was never convicted of any crime. That he got away with what he did to me haunted me as I grew up. I was stricken with guilt that I had allowed him to be near other little girls. I was terrified of being touched by men. I developed an eating disorder. I began cutting myself. That torment was made worse by Hollywood. All but a precious few (my heroes) turned a blind eye. Most found it easier to accept the ambiguity, to say, “who can say what happened,” to pretend that nothing was wrong. Actors praised him at awards shows. Networks put him on TV. Critics put him in magazines. Each time I saw my abuser’s face – on a poster, on a t-shirt, on television – I could only hide my panic until I found a place to be alone and fall apart.

What if it had been your child, Cate Blanchett? Louis CK? Alec Baldwin? What if it had been you, Emma Stone? Or you, Scarlett Johansson? You knew me when I was a little girl, Diane Keaton. Have you forgotten me?

Woody Allen is a living testament to the way our society fails the survivors of sexual assault and abuse.

So imagine your seven-year-old daughter being led into an attic by Woody Allen. Imagine she spends a lifetime stricken with nausea at the mention of his name. Imagine a world that celebrates her tormenter.

http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/02/01/an-open-letter-from-dylan-farrow/

There are two separate issues here...he "seduced" one of the children into marriage, and now another one of the children is making allegations that she was molested. For the first one, the proof is clear. That leads me to give credence to the other one. Do I think it's enough to immediately jump to a guilty verdict?? No, but I certainly wouldn't accuse someone of making it up either unless they had a history of lying. The man obviously has issues with boundaries, and he finds ways to justify them.

Dylan is a she not a he. They are both adopted and are not blood relatives. I don't find what Allen did to be the best by any stretch, yet almost 20 years later they are still together...shrug...

It's no use Dr Grump...Hollywood propaganda has brained washed these people :(

Fortunately the courts don't care much about Hollywoodland silliness. :)

It's no use Dr Grump...Hollywood propaganda has brained washed these people :(

Fortunately the courts don't care much about Hollywoodland silliness. :)

A total failure at seriously discussing this issue. You are hiding behind you own pride and refusal of understand/discuss how Allen has effected this family.

I can't imagine how Mia Farrow kept her cool all these years. Woody wouldn't have made it out of the living room alive past me.

Can you imagine the scene?

"Honey, I don't love you anymore. I'm in love with our daughter"

OR worse yet...

"Mommy, Daddy proposed to me and I accepted"

Holy freaking toledo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'd be flying off the top ropes and dealing out pain baby.

I want proof

Are you capable of seeing the devastation wreaked upon the family or at least address my comments in answer to your post?

The "devastation" is a self created devastation Connery! they are whipping up their misery...all because Mia Farrow hates her ex partner... she can not prove shit .... all we have here is hearsay and the courts are not going to go for that!

Forum List

Back