Woody Allen Child Molester?

Yeap, and Roman Polanski is on that list, along with Michael Jackson.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Funny..I don't remember Woody Allen attending a State of the Union, like say, Ted Nugent. Or getting an award from Rick Santorum for helping kids, like say, Sandusky.

And as Allen has been convicted of nothing, you are taking this account at face value to be true. Given his relationship with Mia Farrow, it makes it all the more suspicious.

Liberals are so pathetic. Such hypocrites. Especially this asshole. I guess we should wait around to see if he sues for defamation of character. I mean would there be a such a thing as libel if this was totally false?

Oh, and Roman Polanski was convicted, and he is still a big liberal hero. Still. You fucking blob.

Have to say that when, as an adult, I saw Mr. Allen's MANHATTAN, I was shocked at the portrayal of a middle-aged man having a sexual relationship with a high school student. How that somehow got overlooked at the time of the movie's release is pretty much beyond me. I couldn't watch it. It certainly didn't seem brilliant - merely sick, perverted and disturbed. Guess none of this is a surprise coming from a guy who went on to marry his 21 year-old daughter after probably having had a sexual relationship with her who knows how many years prior. The statue of limitations on a crime with a child victim should be extended.

Seriously..I could care less about your taste in movies.

The point still stands.

Allen wasn't convicted of anything.

Nugent, who shit and pissed his pants to avoid Vietnam, who has admitted to having sex with really young girls, who adopted a young 17 year old to have sex with and who openly threatened the life of a president was invited to the SOTU by a Conservative Republican elected official.

Sandusky, a convicted sex offender, was given an award by a Conservative Republican elected official.

As a long-time fan of the Neurotic New Yorker, I have followed not only his work but the bizzarre twists and turns of his life (music, marriages, relationships, kids, etc).

I was shocked and appalled by the accusations in the early 90's that he had molested one of the menagerie of adopted kids, and I was left unsatisfied by the non-resolution of that case. The prosecutors declined to prosecute, but hinted that they had enough evidence to do so. This is extremely unethical conduct by a prosecutor - but they are immune from suit.

The marriage to Sun-Yi just struck me as wierd, but ironic. I recalled that Mia Farrow herself married Frank Sinatra when she was 21 and he was 50. Further, she now hints that Sinatra "might have been" the father of her son, conceived many years after she had divorced Sinatra. Go figure.

Mia Farrow always struck me as a well-intentioned twit, with a desire to keep herself alive in the public sphere by whatever means she could, and with the morals of your typical barnyard animal.

Now the horrible accusations against Woodie are resurrected under circumstances that make one wonder WTF is going on here.

Thankfully, I found a lengthy, credible bit of writing on the whole affair. It clarifies details, timelines, relationships, and most importantly, summarizes the results of the original investigation into the child molestation accusation. Not surprisingly, neither Mia Farrow nor her accusing daughter come off as people one would like to have a beer with, and Woodie the victim of an unprovable-but-real slander.

Truly, there ought to be a Statute of Limitations on accusations of this type. W.A. will go to his grave as "the guy who molested his wife's adopted daughter," when this is clearly not the case.

I have to warn you, this article is a little bit longer than most, but if you want to understand this thing, I recommend you read the whole thing.

The Woody Allen Allegations: Not So Fast - The Daily Beast

Funny..I don't remember Woody Allen attending a State of the Union, like say, Ted Nugent. Or getting an award from Rick Santorum for helping kids, like say, Sandusky.

And as Allen has been convicted of nothing, you are taking this account at face value to be true. Given his relationship with Mia Farrow, it makes it all the more suspicious.

Liberals are so pathetic. Such hypocrites. Especially this asshole. I guess we should wait around to see if he sues for defamation of character. I mean would there be a such a thing as libel if this was totally false?

Oh, and Roman Polanski was convicted, and he is still a big liberal hero. Still. You fucking blob.

Have to say that when, as an adult, I saw Mr. Allen's MANHATTAN, I was shocked at the portrayal of a middle-aged man having a sexual relationship with a high school student. How that somehow got overlooked at the time of the movie's release is pretty much beyond me. I couldn't watch it. It certainly didn't seem brilliant - merely sick, perverted and disturbed. Guess none of this is a surprise coming from a guy who went on to marry his 21 year-old daughter after probably having had a sexual relationship with her who knows how many years prior. The statue of limitations on a crime with a child victim should be extended.

The point still stands.

Nugent, who shit and pissed his pants to avoid Vietnam, who has admitted to having sex with really young girls, who adopted a young 17 year old to have sex with and who openly threatened the life of a president was invited to the SOTU by a Conservative Republican elected official.

Sandusky, a convicted sex offender, was given an award by a Conservative Republican elected official.

Ted Nugent was convicted of child molestation?

17 years old, is a whole lot different than 7.

Also, Soon Yi was adopted at the age of 7. Woody took nude photos of her at the age of 18 or so? He was in his 50s when they married when she was 21?

Yeah, nothing creepy about that. Nothing at all. I am sure Dylan is lying her ass off. Of course she is.

The point still stands.

Ted Nugent was convicted of child molestation?

17 years old, is a whole lot different than 7.

Also, Soon Yi was adopted at the age of 7. Woody took nude photos of her at the age of 18 or so? He was in his 50s when they married when she was 21?

Yeah, nothing creepy about that. Nothing at all. I am sure Dylan is lying her ass off. Of course she is.

of course it is creepy. does not prove that the accusations regarding the molestation of the then 7 year old are true.

What I'm finidng suspect about this thing is how Allen isn't sueing the Farrow's making these allegations. If they're unfounded, sue. If they're not, then not sueing makes sense since a trial may substantiate them. If someone publicly accused me for child molestation I'd sue them into oblivion.

I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

He married a girl raised as his daughter! That alone is disgusting and makes him a nasty molester. What's more sick is your blind defence of the monster

tapatalk post

You mean like Ted Nugent?

Was the young lady he wanted to marry his step daughter?

Big difference Sallow and you are really being a royal asshole here.

The mega difference is that Seamus for example, Woody Allen's biological son has now had to deal with the fact that his sister is his step mother and his father is now his brother in law.

There's a big difference. And this thread is about Woody Allen and I will report you in a heartbeat if you keep attempting to derail and or troll it.

I'm sick of your bullshit.

Last edited:
He married a girl raised as his daughter! That alone is disgusting and makes him a nasty molester. What's more sick is your blind defence of the monster

tapatalk post

The mega difference is that Seamus for example, Woody Allen's biological son has now had to deal with the fact that his sister is his step mother and his father is now his brother in law.

There's a big difference. And this thread is about Woody Allen and I will report you in a heartbeat if you keep attending to derail and or troll it.

you are the one who posted the wrong picture trying to smear woody allen. report that, retard

There's a big difference. And this thread is about Woody Allen and I will report you in a heartbeat if you keep attending to derail and or troll it.

you are the one who posted the wrong picture trying to smear woody allen. report that, retard

Oh bite me. Look in the mirror and at all your liberal and progressive USMB buddies who smear conservatives on a daily basis.

I avoid smear sites like the plague. I picked up that picture from a "on this day in history" website.

Report me if you find this offensive. I haven't even been dwelling on Dylan. I've been hammering away at Woody marrying his step daughter after he had an affair with her.

I could have sworn there was at least one witness. The nanny, and I also think there were others that claimed molestation.

I do find it rather funny though how the left wingers give him the benefit of the doubt. That is what I find hilarious.

Yahoo!

In the letter, published in its entirety online, Farrow described how the alleged abuse was "skillfully hidden."

"That he got away with what he did to me haunted me as I grew up," she wrote. "I was stricken with guilt that I had allowed him to be near other little girls. I was terrified of being touched by men. I developed an eating disorder. I began cutting myself."

The claims, which first surfaced in Vanity Fair in 1992, were brought into stark relief again last month when Allen received a lifetime achievement award at the Gold Globes.

"A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7," Mia Farrow wrote on Twitter. "GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute," Ronan Farrow, Allen and Mia Farrow's son and MSNBC host, wrote on Twitter. "Did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

explain how this is a leftwing/rightwing issue.

It isn't, other than it is mainly left wingers giving him the benefit of the doubt.

That is what I said, I am not sure if you have any ability to distinguish the difference.

Or, perhaps that it is a coincidence that mainly left wingers that yell things like innocent till proven guilty for Woody Allen. Was ted Nugent convicted of anything? What? I looked up stuff.

But, he is a gun advocate......so.....

The lefties bring up his name. Notice they did not even address the Roman Polanski conviction. Want me to cite the support he gets from Hollywood left wing kooks?

Thought not.

It has always amazed me how the left will defend individuals like Polanski and Allen to the death.

I was watching the View the day Whoopi Goldberg uttered her famous words exonerating Roman Polanski.

Well it really wasn't rape rape

Holy toledo I almost stroked out. I thought I was having the big one. :lol:

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape'
Whoopi Goldberg is facing a fierce backlash after saying that film director Roman Polanski didn't commit "rape-rape" when he had unlawful sex with a 13-year-old girl.

Roman Polanski: backlash as Whoopi Goldberg says director didn't commit 'rape-rape' - Telegraph

Oh bite me. Look in the mirror and at all your liberal and progressive USMB buddies who smear conservatives on a daily basis.

I avoid smear sites like the plague. I picked up that picture from a "on this day in history" website.

Report me if you find this offensive. I haven't even been dwelling on Dylan. I've been hammering away at Woody marrying his step daughter after he had an affair with her.

yeah, i can see how you succeed at avoiding smear sites. great research there, lol.

i find you and most of your posts offensively lame and/or retarded. i will not report you though. that seems to be your thing, along with posting smears.

Dunno if it came about because of Polanski, or existed prior, but coercive sex involving drugs and alcohol is "rape rape." At least now, here. Dunno what the statutes were in California back then. Assume he was charged with statutory rape.

I'm willing to give Goldberg the benefit of the doubt though and explain her remark as there's statutory rape which is simply breaking a law that came arbitraily into existence, but where often no one complained who was actually involved, and there's rape where your victim's kicking and screaming. Latter being a completely seperate and more serious crime statutorily.

As with (being fair (and moderate) as ever) that politician's use of 'legitimate rape' was illustrating this same sentiment, though not as well :)

Last edited:

yeah, i can see how you succeed at avoiding smear sites. great research there, lol.

i find you and most of your posts offensively lame and/or retarded. i will not report you though. that seems to be your thing, along with posting smears.

I couldn't care less what you think of me. And I really wasn't going to dwell on the issue of Dylan.

But I think I shall now because I just found something very interesting at a really wild and crazy right wing smear site called the New York Times.

:eusa_angel:

The owl you were right about the babysitters. Note: The babysitter was so disturbed she told her employer who then phoned Mia Farrow.

nytlogo152x23.gif

Archives

Sitter Questions Allen Actions With Daughter
By PETER MARKS
Published: April 10, 1993

On the afternoon of Aug. 4, 1992, Alison Stickland, a baby sitter, was walking by the television room in Mia Farrow's summer home in Connecticut when, she testified yesterday, she looked in and noticed something strange.

There, sitting silently on the sofa, she said, was 7-year-old Dylan Farrow.

The little girl, she said, was wearing a white dress and a blank expression.

And kneeling before her in a way that bothered Ms. Stickland, she said, was the girl's father, Woody Allen.

"I got to the doorway, and Mr. Allen was on his knees in front of Dylan, with his head in her lap," said Ms. Stickland, a baby sitter for the children of one of Ms. Farrow's oldest friends, in testimony in State Supreme Court in Manhattan.

She said that his face was turned toward Dylan's body.

Though the baby sitter testified she stood at the door for only seconds, what she said she she saw on Aug. 4 had a lasting impact on Mia Farrow and Woody Allen.

A phone call from her employer, Casey Pascal, to Ms. Farrow the next morning, telling her what the baby sitter had said, was a factor in Ms. Farrow's decisions to question Dylan and eventually accuse Mr. Allen of sexually abusing the girl on that Tuesday in August.

Sitter Questions Allen Actions With Daughter - NYTimes.com

Last edited:
And this will send chills up your spine. Oh and you can tell any Woody defender to kiss your ass baby.

But lawyers for Ms. Farrow, who say the Yale-New Haven report was incomplete and inaccurate, have continued to make the abuse allegations a focal point of their case.

And yesterday, they called a succession of baby sitters and tutors -- three of whom were in Ms. Farrow's Bridgewater, Conn., home on Aug. 4 -- to try to bolster their claim.

One of the child-care workers testified yesterday that Dylan had disappeared for 20 minutes that afternoon, and another said that she had seen the girl sitting on a couch next to Mr. Allen without any underpants on.

Link to radical right wing smear site:

nytlogo152x23.gif

Sitter Questions Allen Actions With Daughter - NYTimes.com

Of course. Women shouldn't out the men who molest their kids. They should just drive them to the clinic to get their abortions and shut the fuck up.
He married one of his kids, and another has come forward to say he molested hers. I don't think this is evidence of the evil nature of Farrow, but rather of Allen.

"More than 20 years ago, Farrow learned that Woody Allen, her partner who hinted at trouble by casting Mia in humiliating movie roles (a cuckolded narcissist in “Hannah and Her Sisters’’?) — a guy she never lived with, and only rarely loved — was conducting a torrid affair with her adopted daughter, Soon-Yi Previn."

Mia Farrow gets her revenge on Woody Allen | New York Post

Just reading this makes my skin crawl.....:eusa_hand::evil:

He married his step daughter. Absolutely. But the 'step' part is important.

No it's not, and that is very insulting to diminish the healthy and loving relationships between adoptive parents and their adopted children who develop the same emotional bonds as biological parents and children.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Here is a small treatise of a person who was abused as a child and wrote a book on her multiple personality dissociation caused by it:

“As a child I had been taken to see Dr Bradshaw on countless occasions; it was in his surgery that Billy had first discovered Lego. As I was growing up, I also saw Dr Robinson, the marathon runner. Now that I was living back at home, he was again my GP. When Mother bravely told him I was undergoing treatment for MPD/DID as a result of childhood sexual abuse, he buried his head in hands and wept.
Child abuse will always re-emerge, no matter how many years go by. We read of cases of people who have come forward after thirty or forty years to say they were abused as children in care homes by wardens, schoolteachers, neighbours, fathers, priests. The Catholic Church in the United States in the last decade has paid out hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for 'acts of sodomy and depravity towards children', to quote one information-exchange web-site. Why do these ageing people make the abuse public so late in their lives? To seek attention? No, it's because deep down there is a wound they need to bring out into the clean air before it can heal.
Many clinicians miss signs of abuse in children because they, as decent people, do not want to find evidence of what Dr Ross suggests is 'a sick society that has grown sicker, and the abuse of children more bizarre'.
(Note: this was written in the UK many years before the revelations of Jimmy Savile's widespread abuse, which included some ritual abuse)”
― Alice Jamieson, Today I'm Alice: Nine Personalities, One Tortured Mind
tags: abuse, child-sexual-abuse, denial, dissociation, dissociative, dissociative-identity-disorder, incest, mental-health, mental-illness, mpd, multiple-personality-disorder, paedophiles, pedophilia, ritual-abuse, savile, sexual-abuse, sexually-transmitted-infections, society-denial, split-personality, survivor, trauma, victim

This is dead on. And the one on here who claims to have been sexually abused, but doesn't believe the allegations can not scientifically generalize her own history of abuse, or lack thereof which I suspect, to another person. This is a complex issue. The mind does complex things for the organism to survive the trauma.

Also find it funny you guys think it is fine if a person rapes a child but marrying a 17 year old is not..... warped logic

tapatalk post

no one thought it was okay to rape a child.

We just don't think that we should take the word of a crazy jilted actress at face value when there was a complete lack of other evidence.

And shit, I don't even LIKE Woody Allen. But I don't like people getting accused of things they didn't do for other agendas.

It was the child who said it moron

tapatalk post

JoeB is a puke, they all stick together~!

Because, honestly, you guys don't have any evidence he did... but that's okay.

Honestly, the woman was a flake who slept around Hollywood until it got tired of her.

Again you fucking idiot it was the child who said he molested her. You are a sick fuck

tapatalk post

No, it was a child who was coached by a crazy woman, but there was no physical evidence found to back it up.

And what 'physical evidence' would you expect to find you disgusting puke?

What I'm finidng suspect about this thing is how Allen isn't sueing the Farrow's making these allegations. If they're unfounded, sue. If they're not, then not sueing makes sense since a trial may substantiate them. If someone publicly accused me for child molestation I'd sue them into oblivion.

Times have changed. You mentioned the Sandusky case earlier. Enough abuse victims have come forward in the ensuing years, that people, including the courts, give them an ear. I don't think the judge in that case wanted to spare the child anything. He wanted to spare the celebrity.

tapatalk post

There's a big difference. And this thread is about Woody Allen and I will report you in a heartbeat if you keep attempting to derail and or troll it.

We all are.

Forum List

Back