Woody Allen Child Molester?

Having had a HUGE custody battle over my youngest, which I won - there are a couple of things you can never do.

You must never use your children as a weapon against your ex.

And you must never turn your child against the other parent.

If the other parent is such a lousy person, your child will come to learn it by theirself. But the other parent may treat the child wonderfully during visitation - and your kid deserves that chance.

Making the split about $7 million; turning the children against him over Soon-Yi and her adult choices; and particularly using Dylan as a weapon and screwing over Dylan's mind badly -

I cannot see a single thing Mia Farrow did on behalf of the wellbeing of her kids.

And for that she really is a lowbellied snake. It is all about what is best for children - not about 20 years of unrelenting venom. That is just sick.

Regards from Rosie

Give me the proof that Dershowitz demanded 7 million. And I'm not going to take Allen's word for it.

And as far as the other children learning about Woody, for crying out loud he was openly having an affair with their sister, you know, the daughter of their mother.

And prove to me 20 years of unrelenting venom. You can't. You know why? Because it's not there.

Your statement:

I cannot see a single thing Mia Farrow did on behalf of the wellbeing of her kids.

The Justice could. That's why she got custody.

And the best thing she ever did for the children was to allow them their own decision as to whether or not they wanted to hang with "Daddy" and their sister aka "Daddy's new wife."

If you can't discern who the fucked up one here is well, so be it.

Dershowitz never argued the amount and he said he tried to end it quietly just TONITE on Piers Morgan on CNN.

Moses is hanging with Daddy now and is estranged from Mommy Dearest.

Judges are mistaken often - and the truth was back then mothers practically had to be murderesses to lose custody. It was presumed children were better off with mothers when young.

No longer. Fathers have rights and rarely lose visitation since child support is mandatory.

If you can't discern who had the venom that screwed up the kids, then too bad.

Regards from Rosie

Oh bite me :lol:

Saying he wanted to end the scandalous situation as quietly as possible is a far far far cry from the claim that Dershowitz was attempting to extort millions from Woody.

Give me a freaking break. Oh and by the way all the children including Dylan are fine and well and successful in their own right.

They are not screwed up. I don't know where you are getting that bullshit from.

I don't consider being pissed at your dad for having an affair with your sister and then marrying her "screwed up".

If they weren't pissed off, then I'd be worried. And to call Mia Farrow Mommy Dearest? Kiss my ass.

That's outrageous.

That perv fucked his daughter, molested his other daughter and Mia did what she could but she, too, couldn't do much any more than Dad could. Rock, hard place. Was Mia a wimp? No clue. Don't care. I choose to believe the now grown children. If you wanna believe that fucking ugly perv, knock yourself out.

It wasn't his daughter.
There is not proof he molested the other

You would have been great for the prosecution during the Salem Witch Trials./

"She's a witch!"
"How do you know?"
"Cause I say so."

Piss weak argument Gracie...

Wrong, Rosie. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Try reading Tiny Dancers post again. Post # 272..and especially the quote she did of Sherrys post. READ IT.

Then again..I can't make you see anything other than what you wish to see.

Well, ya know, Gracie, I was abused as a kid every which way by both parents except sexually.

Dylan complained of a sexual assault. I was sexually assaulted at age 8 by a male babysitter.
Assault is less than rape but it is molestation.

I have direct experience in ALL of this as a survivor. I was not expected, by psychologists, to actually survive the abuse.

I also taught elementary school in the inner city and taught future teachers at my alma mater as well. Always available to kids who were hurting like I once was.

Plus my custody experience above.

So I will.stack up my life against anyone's.

Wrong?

Not in any aspect whatsoever.

Thankfully you don't HAVE to understand how far off the mark you are - and for that I am grateful you don't.

Ya know?

Regards from Rosie

I'm an "all of the above," myself. My sister and I read Mommie Dearest and pronounced the author a whiner.

I have no patience or forgiveness for perpetrators. Woody did a veritable shit-ton of damage. I just don't feel he should hang for that which he didn't do.

That perv fucked his daughter, molested his other daughter and Mia did what she could but she, too, couldn't do much any more than Dad could. Rock, hard place. Was Mia a wimp? No clue. Don't care. I choose to believe the now grown children. If you wanna believe that fucking ugly perv, knock yourself out.

It wasn't his daughter.
There is not proof he molested the other

You would have been great for the prosecution during the Salem Witch Trials./

"She's a witch!"
"How do you know?"
"Cause I say so."

Piss weak argument Gracie...

The children in the family thought of Woody as their Daddy. Parse words all you want. It does not take away from the fact that the children loved Woody and thought of him as their father in their lives all those years.

So as Mia so wonderfully put it talking about Seamus.....

Like all of Mia's children, he is neither encouraged nor discouraged from seeing Allen.

"He doesn't ask and we don't talk about it. But think how strange it is for him," Farrow said. "His sister is his step-mother? His father is his brother-in-law."

Mia and Woody's Son Becomes a Marriage Counselor | Fox News

Sums it up nicely.

My husband isn't the biological father of either of my daughters. He's their step dad. I'd kill him if he had an affair and ran off to be married to either of them.

I cannot believe anyone is excusing this behavior just because Soon Yi wasn't Woody's biological daughter.

Wow, next time you guys defending Woody visit your therapist ask him to up the freaking voltage.

Last edited:
My husband isn't the biological father of either of my daughters. He's their step dad. I'd kill him if he had an affair and ran off to be married to either of them.

I cannot believe anyone is excusing this behavior just because Soon Yi wasn't Woody's biological daughter.

Wow, next time you guys defending Woody visit your therapist ask him to up the freaking voltage.

Even Soon Yi saw him as her mother's boyfriend. She had a father. Andre Previn.

I want proof

I want to see proof that this man is guilty

and until I see hard evidence of his guilt....Woody Allen is an innocent man.

That's the law. :)

He married a girl raised as his daughter! That alone is disgusting and makes him a nasty molester. What's more sick is your blind defence of the monster

tapatalk post

Some people are twisted. I could never see my stepdaughter as my lover. ... that's just fucking evil and people defending him are just gross

tapatalk post

His kids are his wife's siblings.

Ew.

Yup, I'd say marrying your kids' sister that you've known since she was 10 would put you in the running for the presigious "Probably Raped Own Daughter" award.

The courts believed there was enough evidence there to pursue it.

Family doesn't just consist of blood relatives. There is a family unit that is more inclusive and he was definately over the line.

Then the next point is if he could have sex with the sister of his adopted kids, it isn't a stretch that he might have molested his 7 year old.

Who is the little Asian girl on his lap, btw?

this little Asian girl on Allen's lap, which is presented as young soon-yi on a lot of smear sites

tumblr_mtwsieFfbG1rm3o6oo1_1280.png

is Bechet Dumaine Allen.

Woody Allen and daughter Bechet Dumaine Allen attend San Antonio Spurs... | WireImage | 79675780
79675780-woody-allen-and-daughter-bechet-dumaine-allen-wireimage.jpg

Woody Allen And Daughter Bechet Dumaine Allen Attend? Nachrichtenfoto | Getty Images Deutschland | 79675825

79675825-woody-allen-and-daughter-bechet-dumaine-allen-gettyimages.jpg

...At one point, my mother sat me down and told me that I wouldn’t be in trouble if I was lying – that I could take it all back. I couldn’t. It was all true. But sexual abuse claims against the powerful stall more easily. There were experts willing to attack my credibility. There were doctors willing to gaslight an abused child.

Yep. Gaslighting...

..."What you see right in front of your face, isn't really true. It's not really happening the way you think. It never happened at all...and everyone agrees...and if you disagree, you are an outcase...bad..." [see my signature]...

There is nothing more psychologically abusive than being told your real experiences don't exist; and getting some gaslighter to get an entire cabal together to agree to remake the reality that actually is, because of their own discomfort with confronting it head on.

Will there be a Woody Allen postage stamp next?

Yeap, and Roman Polanski is on that list, along with Michael Jackson.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

...At one point, my mother sat me down and told me that I wouldn’t be in trouble if I was lying – that I could take it all back. I couldn’t. It was all true. But sexual abuse claims against the powerful stall more easily. There were experts willing to attack my credibility. There were doctors willing to gaslight an abused child.

Yep. Gaslighting...

..."What you see right in front of your face, isn't really true. It's not really happening the way you think. It never happened at all...and everyone agrees...and if you disagree, you are an outcase...bad..." [see my signature]...

There is nothing more psychologically abusive than being told your real experiences don't exist; and getting some gaslighter to get an entire cabal together to agree to remake the reality that actually is, because of their own discomfort with confronting it head on.

Will there be a Woody Allen postage stamp next?

Yeap, and Roman Polanski is on that list, along with Michael Jackson.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Funny..I don't remember Woody Allen attending a State of the Union, like say, Ted Nugent. Or getting an award from Rick Santorum for helping kids, like say, Sandusky.

And as Allen has been convicted of nothing, you are taking this account at face value to be true. Given his relationship with Mia Farrow, it makes it all the more suspicious.

I want proof

He married a girl raised as his daughter! That alone is disgusting and makes him a nasty molester. What's more sick is your blind defence of the monster

tapatalk post

You mean like Ted Nugent?

I want proof

tapatalk post

Your so fucking stupid

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Your so fucking stupid

tapatalk post

truth hurts, huh?

He had a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl when he was 30. He became her legal guardian in order to comply with laws regarding relationships with minors.

Ted Nugent Artistfacts

now aren't you embarrassed?

or is it all ok because nugent is an obama-deranged nutcase?

Your so fucking stupid

tapatalk post

truth hurts, huh?

He had a relationship with a 17-year old Hawaiian girl when he was 30. He became her legal guardian in order to comply with laws regarding relationships with minors.

Ted Nugent Artistfacts

now aren't you embarrassed?

or is it all ok because nugent is an obama-deranged nutcase?

First not the same thing as raising a girl then marrying her he just used a legal loop hole and yes it is fucking gross

tapatalk post

Forum List

Back