Woody Allen Child Molester?

Again you fucking idiot it was the child who said he molested her. You are a sick fuck

tapatalk post

No, it was a child who was coached by a crazy woman, but there was no physical evidence found to back it up.

And what 'physical evidence' would you expect to find you disgusting puke?

without getting too graphic, how about a broken hymen, vaginal or anal bruising, or any of the other physical signs you'd normally see in a legitimate case of this kind.

YOu know, something called "Proof".

Or we can just have an old fashioned witch burning. those always work out well.

Like Delta mentioned....IF Allen is so innocent, why has he not sued Mia and Dylan? Possibly because he will be probed more on his perv ways and found guilty himself? Betcha.

To what end?

He's got more money then he'll ever spend in several lifetimes.

And he will never get them to shut up.

And it can also be asked why Mia never pressed charges.

She's been floating this story for a very long time.

Like Delta mentioned....IF Allen is so innocent, why has he not sued Mia and Dylan? Possibly because he will be probed more on his perv ways and found guilty himself? Betcha.

Statue of limitations have expired. They could produce FILM at this point and the couldn't touch him.

More likely, he knows Dylan is damaged goods after being raised by a crazy woman, and just doesn't want to make it worse.

No, it was a child who was coached by a crazy woman, but there was no physical evidence found to back it up.

without getting too graphic, how about a broken hymen, vaginal or anal bruising, or any of the other physical signs you'd normally see in a legitimate case of this kind.

hey sick fuck you do know molesting doesn't always mean penetration right?

Statue of limitations have expired. They could produce FILM at this point and the couldn't touch him.

More likely, he knows Dylan is damaged goods after being raised by a crazy woman, and just doesn't want to make it worse.

because all is better now that it has been decades right??? You make me want to puke.

Woody Allen was not charged with anything, much less convicted of anything.

True pedophiles stack up victims like empty beer cans - they molest for a lifetime and will not stop unless made to stop.

Sandusky had hundreds of victims - they could pick and choose the very best witnesses in order to convict him.

This thread is just another example of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Will you scorned women carry on for 20 years like Mia Farrow? Will you suborn perjury from the help and twist your adopted daughter's fears of a tiny, dingy attic into your revenge fantasy?

No, because you most likely are not a sick twisted bitch like Mia Farrow.

Unless, of course,, you are.

Get over yourselves, ladies. No proof of being a pedo is still, 20+ years later, no proof of being a pedo.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie there are a million cases where the abuse is strictly a "family affair". Where the diddler keeps it "in house". And never strays from his or her "pet victim".

Farrow was blindsided by this according to testimony given under oath. One babysitter was so stressed out by what she witnessed she told her employer who in turn felt it necessary to alert Farrow.

Catch that oh pompous one?

Timeline is important here. Two other child care individuals also testified . One that Dylan had gone missing on the day that Dylan remembered the molestation and another testified seeing Dylan with Woody on the couch with no underwear on.

Hello?

Now with all due respect, don't freaking lecture us on a discussion board over our opinions and our attempts to wrap our brains about a very serious accusation.

Get it? It's a discussion board. If you don't like the thread and you don't want to be part of the discussion, feel free to move on to another thread.

I will post how I choose, when I choose and where I choose, Oh Most Gullible One.

Not acting like a mod when you are not is also important here.

It is not my problem that you cannot recognize a pack of lies when you see it like the experienced hospital staff did.

And nothing you could ever write can make it a problem of yours that could make me care that you have it.

Like I said - get over yourself - or whomever it was youwant to cut the genitals off from.

Whichever you'd like to, first.

Regards from Rosie

No, it doesn't. But what she alleged should have involved that.

So now we are back to the word of a brainwashed child raised by a crazy woman.

Not really meeting much of a standard of proof here.

Woody Allen was not charged with anything, much less convicted of anything.

True pedophiles stack up victims like empty beer cans - they molest for a lifetime and will not stop unless made to stop.

Sandusky had hundreds of victims - they could pick and choose the very best witnesses in order to convict him.

This thread is just another example of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

Will you scorned women carry on for 20 years like Mia Farrow? Will you suborn perjury from the help and twist your adopted daughter's fears of a tiny, dingy attic into your revenge fantasy?

No, because you most likely are not a sick twisted bitch like Mia Farrow.

Unless, of course,, you are.

Get over yourselves, ladies. No proof of being a pedo is still, 20+ years later, no proof of being a pedo.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie there are a million cases where the abuse is strictly a "family affair". Where the diddler keeps it "in house". And never strays from his or her "pet victim".

Farrow was blindsided by this according to testimony given under oath. One babysitter was so stressed out by what she witnessed she told her employer who in turn felt it necessary to alert Farrow.

Catch that oh pompous one?

Timeline is important here. Two other child care individuals also testified . One that Dylan had gone missing on the day that Dylan remembered the molestation and another testified seeing Dylan with Woody on the couch with no underwear on.

Hello?

Now with all due respect, don't freaking lecture us on a discussion board over our opinions and our attempts to wrap our brains about a very serious accusation.

Get it? It's a discussion board. If you don't like the thread and you don't want to be part of the discussion, feel free to move on to another thread.

I will post how I choose, when I choose and where I choose, Oh Most Gullible One.

Not acting like a mod when you are not is also important here.

It is not my problem that you cannot recognize a pack of lies when you see it like the experienced hospital staff did.

And nothing you could ever write can make it a problem of yours that could make me care that you have it.

Like I said - get over yourself - or whomever it was youwant to cut the genitals off from.

Whichever you'd like to, first.

Regards from Rosie
None of what you posted is even remotely true.

you dont know what was alleged .

because all is better now that it has been decades right??? You make me want to puke.

Not saying it's better or worse, just stating WHAT THE LAW IS.

In the law, we have a statue of limitations for a reason.

LEGALLY- they didn't charge the man because they didn't have something called "evidence".

Yeah, I do, actually.

And it sounded like bullshit at the time. You know, the kind of thing a woman says when she's been traded in for a newer model.

Yeah, I do, actually.

And it sounded like bullshit at the time. You know, the kind of thing a woman says when she's been traded in for a newer model.

link it

Oh, and Roman Polanski was convicted, and he is still a big liberal hero. Still. You fucking blob.

Was that the same Roman Polanski who directed Farrow in Rosemary's Baby?
The same Polanski that Farrow gave a character reference for after he sued for defamation?

Last edited:
I could have sworn there was at least one witness. The nanny, and I also think there were others that claimed molestation.

I do find it rather funny though how the left wingers give him the benefit of the doubt. That is what I find hilarious.

Yahoo!

In the letter, published in its entirety online, Farrow described how the alleged abuse was "skillfully hidden."

"That he got away with what he did to me haunted me as I grew up," she wrote. "I was stricken with guilt that I had allowed him to be near other little girls. I was terrified of being touched by men. I developed an eating disorder. I began cutting myself."

The claims, which first surfaced in Vanity Fair in 1992, were brought into stark relief again last month when Allen received a lifetime achievement award at the Gold Globes.

"A woman has publicly detailed Woody Allen's molestation of her at age 7," Mia Farrow wrote on Twitter. "GoldenGlobe tribute showed contempt for her & all abuse survivors."

"Missed the Woody Allen tribute," Ronan Farrow, Allen and Mia Farrow's son and MSNBC host, wrote on Twitter. "Did they put the part where a woman publicly confirmed he molested her at age 7 before or after Annie Hall?"

Did you miss the part where the guy who put together the GG tribute had to get Farrow's permission to use her image for the Purple Rose of Cairo clip and she did?

The lefties bring up his name. Notice they did not even address the Roman Polanski conviction. Want me to cite the support he gets from Hollywood left wing kooks?

Thought not.

Like, er, Mia Farrow? From the link in the OP

"Roman Polanski who, in 1977, pled guilty to unlawful intercourse with a thirteen-year-old girl in Los Angeles that year. The magazine published an article stating that in 1969, Polanski was seen fondling and hitting on a young model at Elaine’s restaurant in New York City on his way to the funeral of his late wife Sharon Tate, who had been brutally slain by the Manson family. One of the witnesses who testified on Polanski’s behalf was Mia Farrow, who, I’m told, remains friendly with the director to this day."

What I'm finidng suspect about this thing is how Allen isn't sueing the Farrow's making these allegations. If they're unfounded, sue. If they're not, then not sueing makes sense since a trial may substantiate them. If someone publicly accused me for child molestation I'd sue them into oblivion.

If you read the link in the OP you'll find that he doesn't even follow this stuff. He doesn't care. Doesn't have a computer or surf the internet. He totally ignores and doesn't give a shit. And yet here we are, 10 pages later..

The only pattern shown here is the one of your stupidity! :dunno:

Would you remain blind if it was someone close to you he abused?

of course not!

if it's proven that the terrible deed was done I would certainly not remain blind!

otherwise I am not going to lynch him just because I find him "creepy"...... he might be creepy but that doesn't mean he is a child molester.

in the absence of proof of his guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, I am not going to ruin a life just to make Mia Farrow happy....in many cases lives have been destroyed for things they "probably did" but actually didn't do.

Oh do tell how a very young child would 'prove' to you she had been molested. God almighty! I pray that you are no one's mother!

Not saying it's better or worse, just stating WHAT THE LAW IS.

In the law, we have a statue of limitations for a reason.

LEGALLY- they didn't charge the man because they didn't have something called "evidence".

That 'reason' is not to allow perps to go free which is what you seem to think.

Unfortunately in this sordid tale, one cannot discuss Dylan without discussing Soon Yi because the events leading up to the scandal are intertwined.

AND with all due respect Skye, you must understand that Woody's most ardent fans and defenders bring up on a continual basis that the molestation charges are directly related to as the defenders put it "Mia Farrow is a woman scorned and fabricated the accusations". That's their defense of Woody.

So you see, one cannot possibly discuss one issue without the other.

Actually - on this thread - if you stopped frothing at the mouth for just one second, you will find very few Woody defenders. Most of us find him and the Soon Yi situation a little creepy, and most don't even like his movies (I think the odd one is OK). What we ARE defending is people saying libelous things about him without backing them up. You have found him guilty on the flimsiest of evidence. And that is pathetic.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back