Won't You Be My Neighbor?

I love Mr. Rogers, but I don't know how I feel about all the race mingling. Get them coloreds out of the pool!!! :mad:

Bah, I grew up waiting in line with the black boys at the rope swing over the stream.
It's better than the public pool with the layer of Afro-Sheen on the top.

He always gave me the creeps.

Probably the sweater. It really is the sweater of a pedophile. :lol:

His mom knitted those sweaters for him. At least that's what I've heard.

He got one every year for Christmas. He was fat as a little kid and so as an adult, he made sure to maintain the exact same weight the rest of his adult life. He also was a vegan, he said he wouldn't eat anything that had a mother.

It was the whole package. His tone... the ever present pedo smile. I could feel his creepy eyes tuggin at my Underoos. The puppets too...who designed those those puppets? Manson? The voices were the worst...20 year chain smokers trying to hit falsettos. He would address them...then creepily smile into the camera...Jesus.
I get 'it' as an adult. He was communicating with little kids. When I was a little kid...he gave me the creeps.

d71.png

I love Mr. Rogers, but I don't know how I feel about all the race mingling. Get them coloreds out of the pool!!! :mad:

Holy crap. "Coloreds" didn't even get a squiggly red line underneath it. Jesus Christ. It's 2018. :lol:

It was the whole package. His tone... the ever present pedo smile. I could feel his creepy eyes tuggin at my Underoos. The puppets too...who designed those those puppets? Manson? The voices were the worst...20 year chain smokers trying to hit falsettos. He would address them...then creepily smile into the camera...Jesus.
I get 'it' as an adult. He was communicating with little kids. When I was a little kid...he gave me the creeps.

Only sissy boys wore Underoos, sorry.

Forum List

Back