Wonderful News: Trump To Allow Drilling In Obama's Marine Sanctuaries

Don't you just love Trump sticking his big dick right in Obama's ear at every turn? Obama thought he was slick with his marine sanctuary, you know, anything good for business and jobs was bad in his book. Trump will create wealth and jobs and see to it that not a single fish is harmed. Just as with the oil pipeline.

Trump, the anti-politician politician. Imagine eight years of this followed by eight years of Pence.

By making these areas into national monuments Obama said "no drilling " so your post is total bullshit.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Obama and Bush both.

But at this time there is no reason to even push for drilling.

Are you against preserving any of the marine environment as a sanctuary?

There is a vary good reason to repeal Obama and Bush's national monuments: because we may never get another chance.

Look commando keyboard. Give one drip of oil ------------ Why we need more of shore drilling?
shore drilling?

Wrong answer bud.

For 2016 there are approximately close to 700,000 of hybrid cars roaming Americas road. Toyota Prius a sold about 36,000 and Tesla around 25,000 just this year alone.
BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Maserati, Ford, GMC, Chevrolet, Honda etc etc etc etc had already entered this market vying for top sales.
These cars will use a lot of less oil. In 2 or 4 years there will be millions of these cars in our streets. Plus regular cars have improved or better fuel efficiency.
These means:
1. That oil industry will suffer more than just the oil glut.
2. We have more oil than we can consumes.
3. We do not need more of those ugly oil platform.

Oil is good. Oil drives the world. What you can't use you can always sell to someone else. Battery operated cars are a joke except for limited uses.

By making these areas into national monuments Obama said "no drilling " so your post is total bullshit.

Obama and Bush both.

There is a vary good reason to repeal Obama and Bush's national monuments: because we may never get another chance.

Look commando keyboard. Give one drip of oil ------------ Why we need more of shore drilling?
shore drilling?

Wrong answer bud.

For 2016 there are approximately close to 700,000 of hybrid cars roaming Americas road. Toyota Prius a sold about 36,000 and Tesla around 25,000 just this year alone.
BMW, Mercedes Benz, Ferrari, Maserati, Ford, GMC, Chevrolet, Honda etc etc etc etc had already entered this market vying for top sales.
These cars will use a lot of less oil. In 2 or 4 years there will be millions of these cars in our streets. Plus regular cars have improved or better fuel efficiency.
These means:

1. A hybrid car isn't an electric car. It's a gasoline car.
  2. The people who suffer from your insane policies are consumers, especially the poor.
  3. Yeah, but thousands of ugly bird killing wind mills are perfectly OK.

In short, you're a dumbass.

Yup anywhere we have oil and natural gas in this country should be drilled and used.

Another good move by the POTUS.
Yeah, who needs untouched wilderness. Grand Canyon? Strip mine that sucker!

screen-shot-2014-12-03-at-10-47-15-am.png

The pipeline has been in Alaska for decades and has never cause one bit of problem.

Use your head dumbass.

I'm sure you heard some of these oil pipelines accidents------- or you are just playing dumb.

List of pipeline accidents in the United States in the 21st century - Wikipedia

Of course they have had accidents but nothing that caused one bit of damage that wasn't easily repaired. You are the one playing dumb, dumbass.
Louisiana five years after BP oil spill: 'It's not going back to normal no time soon'

Environmental wacko propaganda. Some oyster beds aren't producing, that's all you've got. The reason could be perfectly natural.

I fish all the time around offshore rig platforms in the gulf. Believe me, it's a treasure trove of fish around them. They love the rigs.

Yes, oil rigs can provide valuable fish habitat - there is an ongoing debate on whether it actually helps increase fish numbers or simply provides them a place to aggregate. There is also argument about whether we should remove them once production has ceased. Oil Rigs: Critical Fish Habitat or Environmental Liability?

But you also have to balance that against the environmental damage caused by leaks or explosions. No one is saying NO drilling, but rather take a rational and balanced approach. To push for drilling in Marine Sanctuaries at a time when we are glutted with energy is neither. It's purely petulant politics that hates the idea of any kind of wildlife/environmental sancutaries or that anything should be "off limits".

Obama and Bush both.

That's like saying "why would we need more money? Oil is wealth. We can never have too much of it.

A couple of years ago all you Chicken Littles were shrieking about how we had to adopt wind and solar because the oil was running out. If we don't have enough we have to adopt wind and solar. If we have "too much" we had to adopt wind and solar. Do you imagine no one notices that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth?

If we have "too much" we had to adopt wind and solar. Do you imagine no one notices that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Who said having too much oil, meant having to develop wind and solar? Can you site somebody saying that?

If we have "too much" we had to adopt wind and solar. Do you imagine no one notices that you're talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Who said having too much oil, meant having to develop wind and solar? Can you site somebody saying that?

Charwin did just a few posts ago, dumbass.

"
"

Charwin did just a few posts ago, dumbass.

"
"

You must have cut off the part about an oil glut means developing wind and solar. I don't see it in the post.

There is no shortage of polar bears on the North Slope.

Because of ongoing and potential loss of their sea ice habitat resulting from climate change, polar bears were listed as a threatened species in the US under theEndangered Species Act in May 2008.

Because of ongoing and potential loss of their sea ice habitat resulting from climate change, polar bears were listed as a threatened species in the US under theEndangered Species Act in May 2008.

Al Gore threatened that polar bears would go extinct, idiots believed, but polar bear population sky rocketed.

Now the climate change alarmists look like a bunch of idiots, which admittedly, they are.

born in the US. But Swedish first American second...or last cuz at my age I can run a long ways and bench press 250 for 14 reps but would never fight for this country cuz I'm too old too. . Drill baby drill.

Polar bears are over populating, dumbass. The designation was purely a political maneuver. It has no basis in fact.

BTW, most polar bears live in Canada. The US has no authority to declare it an endangered species over most of its range, and Canada declines to do so.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back