Trump "General Flynn was approved by the Obama administration"

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
He is right no one had an issue with Flynn back then when he was a Obama General. Good point President Trump!

The media liberals progressives and antifa nut jobs are barking up the wrong tree. Can you say egg on face? :badgrin:

Flynn has to prove he had registered and been given permission to interact with foreign governments.

If it can be proven that he lied to gain clearance, he may well die in prison.

If that is the case, he will turn on Trump in a heart beat.

Except Obama FIRED the America-hating foreign agent that Tramp loves!!!
First of all he is not an American hating foreign agent if he were your little brain would love him, he would be right up there with Mao in your book. Number two since you are one of the least informed dweebs on this board I guess you didn't hear. President Trump fired him too. I don't even know you, never met you but I promise you Flynn is a far better American than you will ever be.

Except Obama FIRED the America-hating foreign agent that Tramp loves!!!
First of all he is not an American hating foreign agent if he were your little brain would love him, he would be right up there with Mao in your book. Number two since you are one of the least informed dweebs on this board I guess you didn't hear. President Trump fired him too. I don't even know you, never met you but I promise you Flynn is a far better American than you will ever be.
(1) Flynn was butt to butt with the Russians and the Turks, yes.
(2) Trump was FORCED to fire him, and the Orangeness still says nice things about Flynn.
(3) edthecynic is a far better American than Rambunctious.

He is right no one had an issue with Flynn back then when he was a Obama General. Good point President Trump!

The media liberals progressives and antifa nut jobs are barking up the wrong tree. Can you say egg on face? :badgrin:

The Trump administration was obligated to re-investigate Flynn for security clearance purposes when he was put up for a Trump administration job.

The Trump administration was obligated to re-investigate Flynn for security clearance purposes when he was put up for a Trump administration job.
"no had an issue with Flynn" in Obama's administration.

He was fired in the Obama administration.

How Michael Flynn got a security clearance despite so many red flags

The obvious question is: How did Flynn get a security clearance? The foreign payments were just the latest vexing chapter in the retired general’s vexatious career. In 2014, he’d been forced out as head of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) for his “chaotic” and “toxic” management style, according to several reports. He had an affinity for conspiracy theories and made-up “Flynn facts,” his closest aides said. And yet, even as reports piled up after the November election about Flynn’s Moscow visits and secret meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak, there he was in January, at President Donald Trump’s side, with unfettered access to the government’s most closely held secrets.[...]

“The biggest thing, I have to tell you, that we look for is not the financial stuff, but it's in the interviews that we do from the people that the person has put down as relatives or acquaintances or recommendations,” Navarro says. “We usually only check what the person has put down.” Since Flynn never “put down” his payments from foreign income, the DIA informedthe House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on April 7, FBI vetters would not have seen them.

Clinton and Obama each won more votes than any white man in history is the right update to your signature, Seawytch.

The Trump administration was obligated to re-investigate Flynn for security clearance purposes when he was put up for a Trump administration job
The man hasn't even been charged with a crime and if he is it will mean a fine. We are not talking about a serious offense. Put your chubs away guys no one is going to jail and no one has been colluding with Russia.

The Trump administration was obligated to re-investigate Flynn for security clearance purposes when he was put up for a Trump administration job
The man hasn't even been charged with a crime and if he is it will mean a fine. We are not talking about a serious offense. Put your chubs away guys no one is going to jail and no one has been colluding with Russia.
Proof that it is a not a serious offense, please. At the very least there is 545 thousand dollars unreported income to the DOD. Petraeus got away by the skin of his teeth in not getting jail time. Flynn is in big trouble. The FBI will not give him immunity.

(1) Flynn was butt to butt with the Russians and the Turks, yes.
(2) Trump was FORCED to fire him, and the Orangeness still says nice things about Flynn.
(3) edthecynic is a far better American than Rambunctious.
What does butt to butt mean? He worked for Turkey and he had met some Russians. He did an interview with RT I don't see a crime there. Maybe a better American like you will be able to see what I do not. I think you need to put your little chub back into your shorts, no one is going to be charged with any crime here what so ever. The whole Russian BS story that the media has led you around by the nose is nothing but a bunch of Bull shit from a bunch of butt hurt embarrassed that they lost liberals.

No wonder Flynn wants a deal.
C-bSkzSXgAAG5-7.jpg

Proof that it is a not a serious offense, please. At the very least there is 545 thousand dollars unreported income to the DOD. Petraeus got away by the skin of his teeth in not getting jail time. Flynn is in big trouble. The FBI will not give him immunity.
No one has ever gone to jail for failing to report earnings from foreign nations as long as it's reported on your taxes which it was. And even then the IRS would rather you pay a fine than put you in jail. So put the chub away little lib.

No one has ever gone to jail for failing to report earnings from foreign nations as long as it's reported on your taxes which it was. And even then the IRS would rather you pay a fine than put you in jail. So put the chub away little lib.
Yup, Flynn is going to hire your legal counsel. :lol:

Obama fired Flynn

Trump fired Flynn

Flynn took more than a half million dollars without reporting it to the DOD

Yup, he is going to walk

Forum List

Back