Wonderful instagram photo by BLACK Cleveland Browns RB.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
isaiah-crowells-instagram-post-265a8d5ea19f2b8f.png

Isaiah Crowell

Don't worry folks. It is a white cop.

So, not much will be made out of this.

Nope.

Nothing being covered on ESPN. No calls for him being suspended. Nothing. Nada.

Oh, but when Riley Cooper used the "N WORD"....................

Very very little coverage of Isaiah Crowell putting that instagram up. Oh, that was BEFORE the massacre. No one on ESPN calling for any suspension. Nothing. No protests.

But but but blacks are not treated the same as WHITES!!!!!

OJ still got away with double murder btw. Still got away with that.

If Browns future Hall of Famer Joe Thomas, or any other white player, had been foolish enough to post on social media an image of a black man hanging from a rope, in the hours after the killing of five police officers in Dallas, that player would have been terminated on the spot. It's time to eliminate the double standards.
Dangerous blight in the Cleveland Browns' backfield: Phillip Morris

If Browns future Hall of Famer Joe Thomas, or any other white player, had been foolish enough to post on social media an image of a black man hanging from a rope, in the hours after the killing of five police officers in Dallas, that player would have been terminated on the spot. It's time to eliminate the double standards.
Dangerous blight in the Cleveland Browns' backfield: Phillip Morris
I wonder why there isn't the same level of outrage among the stupid left wing journalists at that ABC owned network as there was about Riley cooper saying......

The "N" word!!!!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh!

Looks like foriegn propaganda to me to help inflame the young and ignorant.

That's where we are. The decay continues..
Just to give you an opportunity to .......which side of the political divide is responsible for this sort of aberration?
The side that I'm against: The narcissistic, hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends.

It's that group vs. a majority of America.

As I point out in my sig.

What's wrong? He's not being "politically correct "? I thought righties hate PC? Why are you all acting like PC THUGS?

Just to give you an opportunity to .......which side of the political divide is responsible for this sort of aberration?
The side that I'm against: The narcissistic, hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends.

Did you have to look up 'equivocate,' fence sitter?

'Fess up!
I certainly would not expect someone like you to understand that post.

Not my problem.

Did you have to look up 'equivocate,' fence sitter?

'Fess up!
I certainly would not expect someone like you to understand that post.

Not my problem.

You must know that I love needling you.
And I do it for your own good.

Yup.

So....maybe one day you'll move off the dime and take a strong position, choosing right over wrong.

And you'll thank me!

Forum List

Back