Did anybody catch Bush rocking out at the memorial?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

OMG, I'm watching the OP video and it takes me back to FOX Sports coverage of the World Series last year with Pete Rose.

Rose_i08bv4a3_hb3oiy3d.jpg

I thought he was awesome. At one point even Michelle was laughing. I miss W. He was a retard, but he was a lovable retard.

Today in Dallas, the city held a memorial service for the five officers killed by Micah Johnson last week. The service was attended by Barack and Michelle Obama, among others. It was, as you would expect, a somber affair for everyone—everyone except George W. Bush, who was ready to fucking party.

The video above captures a choir’s rendition of “The Battle Hymn of the Republic.” You’ll notice that everyone onstage is bowing their heads respectfully—everyone except George W. Bush, wearing a royal blue suit, who bopped along quasi-maniacally like the one person at a music festival set who clearly took too many drugs. Clasping his hand in quiet but abject horror is Michelle Obama, bless her soul.

Did George W. Bush... know where he was?

http://gawker.com/what-exactly-was-going-on-with-george-w-bush-at-the-me-1783551893

Bush was dancin' with a man.....and I don't mean Laura....though I have no confirmation......

One day a book will come out about how much more advanced Dubya's Alzheimers was during his Presidency than Reagan's

Whether that happens to be true or not, I don't find it funny at all. Isn't fun to have a loved one with Alzheimer's. What is it is heartbreaking.

W prolly torched a bud of chronic before the sad event ... you know to keep his spirits up.

He was an embarrassment, just like his presidency. His behavior was completely inappropriate for the occasion. Then of course Obama was in full preacher mode. Can you tell I don't like either of them.

I could tell W. had been drinking again. He slurred some of his words and it was obvious.

He drank a lot towards the end of his 2nd term as well.

Same thing with Boehner. Both these guys were alcoholics.

One day a book will come out about how much more advanced Dubya's Alzheimers was during his Presidency than Reagan's
Sure that's likely. Stress may trigger it.

Reagan was almost impeached for Iran-Contra. Only Tip saved him from that.

W. was asleep at the switch both for Sept 11 and also for the Lehman Brothers crash.

Then they finally proved he was lying about WMD's in Iraq.

Bad luck causes a lot of stress.

I can't wait for the day when I am perfect like you guys, so I can talk dirt!! WooHoo can't wait!

W. was asleep at the switch both for Sept 11 and also for the Lehman Brothers crash.

Stress has nothing whatsoever to do with Alzheimer's. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

We don't know what causes it but stress makes everything worse.

I can't wait for the day when I am perfect like you guys, so I can talk dirt!! WooHoo can't wait!
We are just chatting about W.

He was a colorful fellow.

He had his pro's and con's.

Overall a loveable clown boy though.

We don't know what causes it but stress makes everything worse.

Yes. They DO know what causes it. You should read up on it. And there are all forms of Dementia. They were able to diagnose my mom's with a brain scan. She has Alzheimer's.

Forum List

Back