Wonderful Donald: I'd nominate Senator Cruz to the Supreme Court!

Good. Justice Cruz can finally get to the work on Hillary's emails.

• Banned
we gotta unite. gotta unite. gotta unite. GOTTA UNIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE.

we're comin together! Wonderful Donald and Senator Cruz love each other! choose love! it's love. it's love. it's love.

Trump: 'I'd have to think about' Cruz for Supreme Court
Seriously....nobody could have this big of a hard on for Donald Trump. Nobody. You have to be a paid member of his staff working on a "ground game" in the virtual world. There is literally no other explanation for someone to have this big of man crush on someone who is that big of an egotistical asshole.

Although I will say, Ted Cruz would make one hell of a Supreme Court Justice. He would be right up there with Antonin Scalia as one of the all time greats.

But....sadly....Donald Trump is a devout liberal who would much rather appoint Elana Kagen or Sonja Sotomayor than Ted Cruz.

we're comin together! Wonderful Donald and Senator Cruz love each other! choose love! it's love. it's love. it's love.

Seriously....nobody could have this big of a hard on for Donald Trump. Nobody. You have to be a paid member of his staff working on a "ground game" in the virtual world. There is literally no other explanation for someone to have this big of man crush on someone who is that big of an egotistical asshole.

Chi2cY5WkAEIdpP.jpg

It wasn't Trump who suggest Cruz for the Supreme Court. It was some hack reporter.

The media throws odd questions at Trump, and Trump has the same response every time. "I don't know, I'd have to think about it." Trump's not clever enough to see he is being set up.

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider making all Muslims wear some kind of cloth badge on their clothing?

TRUMP: I don't know, I'd have to think about it.

HEADLINE: TRUMP SEZ MUSLIMS WILL BE FORCED TO WEAR ID BADGES!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider appointing Ted Nugent to the Supreme Court?

HEADLINE: TRUMP TO APPOINT LUNATIC ROCK STAR TO SUPREME COURT!!!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider licking a dog's balls?

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP TO ENGAGE IN BESTIALITY IN OVAL OFFICE!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you bring Skynet online?

BOMBSHELL: TRUMP UNVEILS PLAN TO ERADICATE HUMAN RACE!

It wasn't Trump who suggest Cruz for the Supreme Court. It was some hack reporter.

The media throws odd questions at Trump, and Trump has the same response every time. "I don't know, I'd have to think about it." Trump's not clever enough to see he is being set up.

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider making all Muslims wear some kind of cloth badge on their clothing?

HEADLINE: TRUMP SEZ MUSLIMS WILL BE FORCED TO WEAR ID BADGES!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider appointing Ted Nugent to the Supreme Court?

HEADLINE: TRUMP TO APPOINT LUNATIC ROCK STAR TO SUPREME COURT!!!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you consider licking a dog's balls?

BREAKING: DONALD TRUMP TO ENGAGE IN BESTIALITY IN OVAL OFFICE!

REPORTER: Mr. Trump, would you bring Skynet online?

BOMBSHELL: TRUMP UNVEILS PLAN TO ERADICATE HUMAN RACE!

Trump's smart. Trump's smart. Trump's smart.

TRUMP'S SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAART.

not just smart, he's strong.

TRUMP'S STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG.

Chi2cY5WkAEIdpP.jpg

One asshole (fired from multiple jobs) shaking the hand of another asshole (who has bankrupted multiple companies), both of which suffer from ginormous ego's. What is your point? What does that have to do with you being a paid member of the Trump campaign?

(Hint: in the future, you need to be way more subtle about your agenda)

Senator Cruz is a good man. Senator Cruz is a good man. Senator Cruz is a good man.

WE NEED TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP!

Senator Cruz is a good man. WE NEED TRUMP!

So shenanigans aside - can you articulate as to why we need Trump at all? Or is this just part of the campaign? Why would the Republican Party need a President who voted for Democrats, is on video stating he identifies with Democrats, is on video stating that the economy does better under Democrats, and made massive campaign contributions to Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, and more?

Forum List

Back