Gov. of Mass can't explain why de doesn't like Hillary.

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
for those who don't know, the people republics of Massachusetts have a Reoublican Govenor. Charlie Baker .

He was on a radio show the other week and he was asked about Trump. He said he didn't care for him, but then also through in "I don't like HILLARY Clinton either ." The show host asked a simple follow up "why don't you like her ?" Silence followed , then Charlie replied "I have to think about that". A few seconds later he came up with "I don't think she's honest".

Typical republican. All they do is bash hillary, they have for 25 years . Calling her a liar over and over . Number one rule of propaganda : if u say a lie enough times , it becomes the truth .

Check out new polling by Quinnipiac University in Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania -- the three biggest swing(ish) states in the country. Scroll all the way down to question #46, which asks, "Would you say that Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy or not?"

Thirty-two percent of respondents in Florida and Pennsylvania said she was; 34 percent of Ohioans said so. Just in case that's too much math for you: Only one in three voters in the three largest swing states in the country think that the overwhelming favorite for the Democratic nomination is honest and trustworthy.

Hillary Clinton’s honesty problem just keeps getting worse

Well she is so wooden . But the more I think about it, the more I feel she is part of a GOP conspiracy .

Word .

25 years of character assassination have taken their toll.

If Hitlery treats the people that are put there to help her like shit (which this is well documented) what the fuck makes you think she would give a shit about you? Seriously, you need to wake the fuck up.

Word .

If Hitlery treats the people that are put there to help her like shit (which this is well documented) what the fuck makes you think she would give a shit about you? Seriously, you need to wake the fuck up.

Well documented!? Well how about a documented link then?

You conservatives really do just make shit up all the time. .

for those who don't know, the people republics of Massachusetts have a Reoublican Govenor. Charlie Baker .

He was on a radio show the other week and he was asked about Trump. He said he didn't care for him, but then also through in "I don't like HILLARY Clinton either ." The show host asked a simple follow up "why don't you like her ?" Silence followed , then Charlie replied "I have to think about that". A few seconds later he came up with "I don't think she's honest".

Typical republican. All they do is bash hillary, they have for 25 years . Calling her a liar over and over . Number one rule of propaganda : if u say a lie enough times , it becomes the truth .

I'm a die hard democrat and I agree, Hillary Ratface Clinton is a liar, a pandering fence riding lying piece of shit. And for people like you to support this lying piece of shit is nothing short of insanity. Her and Bill and nothing but political hustlers, who'll say and do anything for a buck and a vote. She talks about this work she's done for women and minorities.......and yet, 25 years later..women are still paid less than men, minorities are still faced with the same issues she addressed 25 years ago and were it not for Bernie, this DINO would have trashed the democratic party, trashed Obama and do what she does best...cater to the right winged crazies to get their votes...I hate this bitch with a passion...and will never vote for her. I hated her husband when he was in office and will hate her if she wins.

yes I get it . "Hillarys a liar". Heard it a thousand times .

How about some real proof ? Shouldn't be too hard since she lies all the time .

yes I get it . "Hillarys a liar". Heard it a thousand times .

How about some real proof ? Shouldn't be too hard since she lies all the time .

Okay, when she attended the funeral of Nancy Reagan, saying all this shit about Nancy supporting the gays, etc....why then the next effin day, she had to issue an apology to the gay community because she LIED. She claims to be a advocate for women rights....I can't think of one bill, one thing this woman's ever done to advance women in this country, not one...and neither can you. She got thousands of dollars in speaking fee's from WallStreet....now I ask, do you think for one second, this mop head, berated them in her speech for damn near destroying the worlds economy a few years ago? I think not...the bitch is a pandering nigga hating lice ball.

That's it ?

The Nancy thing was obviously some dumb mistake from one of her handlers . You think she purposely lied to make dead Nancy look good ?

As for Wall Street . Where's the lie ?? If taking money from Wall Street makes u a liar then every big politician is a liar .

Word .

Hillary Clinton, Bane of the Secret Service, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

Word .

Hillary Clinton's strengths and anger in White House revealed

Hillary Clinton 'beats her husband Bill', book claims

There are many more but the most damning was by a former democrat named Buzz Patterson that carried the nuclear football for Bill Clinton for two years and he saw firsthand what a evil bitch Hillary was and this book was written in 2003 long before Hitlery ever thought about making a run for the presidency. He was military and he laid it all out there....wanna call him a liar as well?

Word .

Well that proves me wrong . If u take the word of a rat secret service agent who betrays his duty by writing a tell all book. But hey , HE would have no rea$on to lie .

And the secret service has a stellar reputation ! Of getting drunk and fucking whores .

So how easy it is to disparage someones character?

Word .

Well that proves me wrong . If u take the word of a rat secret service agent who betrays his duty by writing a tell all book. But hey , HE would have no rea$on to lie .

And the secret service has a stellar reputation ! Of getting drunk and fucking whores .

http://nypost.com/2015/10/10/hillary-clintons-camp-she-could-have-a-serious-melt-down/

The filthy mouth of Hillary Clinton

What a bunch of horse shit this is.

Weak attempt to disparage the Governor of Massachusetts, which nobody gives a shit about, followed up by a theme line from the Nazi Regime in Germany.

I can give you another ole saw about liars....which I assert is more relevant to Hillary Clinton...it is that the apt punishment for being a liar is not to be believed when you stumble on the truth.

Polls show that most Americans know Hillary Clinton is a liar. The question is: How many will overlook that technicality when overlooking it keeps the Free Shit coming.

Word .

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! You remind me of the kid whose dog just killed the neighbor's chickens and when confronted, he vehemently denies it with the dog standing behind him with blood and feathers all around his mouth......FUCKING hilarious!!!!

Word .

An easy Google search will provide you with plenty of articles documenting how horribly the Clintons treated the White House staff and others when they were in the presidency. You will undoubtedly ignore all of this, however, because it's not what you want to hear.

Maybe he just can't pick one reason among the vast number of reasons...

Forum List

Back